Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 41. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 16, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
The price is determined by various factors, not just the level of supply in the market.
Shrinking the available assets for sale can have a positive impact in the price.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:27:24 PM
The most important thing is to monitor the market movement and its progression. Buy when reduced, and monitor the increase in prices.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
Already, the price starts to grow on all coins.  So I think if you hold good coins, then the price will grow on these coins.
Activity: 89
July 16, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
This does not always happen. I think it's better to keep a coin and wait until it grows up, even if it takes a long time, but some coins may fall in value over the years
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
I still continue to hold my asset. Patience is success .
Support. Patience and hard work, little effort. The main thing is to have the opportunity and time and not live to the detriment of yourself. Therefore, always have the resources to spare, so that no situation could not knock you off the intended path.
Activity: 24
July 16, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
We can't expect a price surge like last December again... However crypto prices will go up as the popularity grows..
Activity: 57
July 16, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
I still continue to hold my asset. Patience is success .
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 16, 2018, 01:20:38 PM
It is necessary to store a coin not for the purpose of storage but in order to wait for a serious increase in the price. For example, you bought a coin during ICO and wait for the price to be pumped - then sell and get your profit.
Activity: 52
July 16, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
Roughly speaking, yes. The main thing is not to deduce, if everyone starts to withdraw money, then the market will collapse, in this case, storage, at least not the destruction of the market!
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 01:17:41 PM
The prices will surely rise in a few weeks. We need to wait a little longer to see the big rises. As the uncertainties in the market decrease, the prices of altcoins and bitcoin will also rise.
Stay hodl!
Activity: 155
July 16, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
Yes at this point I believe Holding is one of the strategies to be done for certain altcoins. Normally, I will hold my altcoin when it promises to hodl long. However, when it is very volatile, it is better to trade. For me it does not matter if I have to wait for the old one. For the sake of making big profits. And I think, this is the end of this year, the price of coins will reach its highest point this year.
Activity: 87
July 16, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
This is a crypot world and anything can happen, the price may follow last year's Des-17 or maybe close to it. The media is a big impact in the rise and fall of Bitcoin, when someone famous and rich makes a statement and it becomes public, the price will surely be affected. Rather say that the media can not really accept Bitcoin and make a way to attract it but others are just people who want stories for their own interests and hidden agendas. Another is a country that prohibits the exchange of crypto, people will not take the risk lured and will only throw the results of Bitcoin declination. There are those who believe and still hold Bitcoin believing it will become mainstream. Let's be optimistic.
Activity: 87
July 16, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
One of the main factors that affects the price is the rules that occur here and there, I think it will crawl back up when these things are done. Another is popularity, one of the reasons that soaring is becoming popular and investors are being dragged and decided to buy BTC. The exact time to hold your investment because the market is still in the correction phase and has not fully recovered. If you sell your investment, you may lose it or you may not be able to generate enough returns so it's better to hold it because we just enter the green area again and the price will surge in the coming months.
Activity: 264
July 16, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
Not just because of 'holding' the prices will go up. No one knows actually are they going to go up or down. Anyway when a lot of people selling their coins, price dumps
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 16, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
I myself say prices go up. I do not know why. Probably because we have seen from years ago that such a situation never existed and then harag will rise again in a few months. Maybe this is what many people see so they believe it's better to hold some tokens because they think prices will go up in the next few months like a year ago.
I agree, prices will rise in any case. Because whales need to get their assets out of the market. And given when the chaos began, I think the prices will rise well in price.
Activity: 192
July 16, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
I myself say prices go up. I do not know why. Probably because we have seen from years ago that such a situation never existed and then harag will rise again in a few months. Maybe this is what many people see so they believe it's better to hold some tokens because they think prices will go up in the next few months like a year ago.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 16, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
Yes, they holding because someday the price of their tokens or coins will go up again, so they can get much profit and in holding you the one that you only need is to be patient to get your profit.
Indeed if we decide to hold we must be patient for sure,
because if you want the price of coins can go up of course takes time,
so I think we should be ready with it and the key is we have to be patient
Activity: 39
July 16, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
Holding wont help the cost of a specific coin go up. It only an attitude that don't offer your coins until the point that the value ascend. for beyond any doubt that the cost will go up if the value drops such a great amount of on the grounds that there will be some person will purchase numerous coins while the cost is low and that is the signal that the cost will ascend again if numerous individuals began purchasing once more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
July 16, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
Holding our coins, the price will not go up but if we use every day. The only way to increase the price is the coin is in demand on the market. The only logic just holds to stop loss.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
That has been the trend. Price always going up and down. Hold your coins and wait for market to recover. Smart Investors has always used this strategy to make good returns

Yes I agree holding is really one of the best option so that the market price of invested cryptocurrency will not dumping because selling of a huge volume of crypto may cause dropping of its market value.
Pages:
Jump to: