Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 35. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
July 21, 2018, 09:48:22 AM
No, there's no guarantees with any sort of investment, really stupid to think otherwise to be honest.

If price will be down. All country people buy and hold the coin long time. So if buy the coin then coin will be desires in the market place. Then price will be increase. Most of the people wait for the price increase. But people know the price information. Market is right place to gather more coin information and price up and down. So time is important of the all process. So complete the process on time.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
Presently all digital currency costs have risen, and I ought to be appreciative that I didn't offer when the market fell. This time the market fell and did not tumble to the most reduced point ever. I trust the estimation of the city's encryption advertise is high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 09:41:04 AM
I think when there is massive increase in demand for bitcoin then there will be a significant increase in the value of bitcoin. Let's wait for that time to come and everything will be back to normal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 08:51:06 AM
If most of the investors in the market were long-term investors, prices would not fall and would become a steadily rising crypto market. but most investors are selling fast with a sense of panic. in some periods I saw sales madness. I am recommending holding.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:06:43 AM
nobody can answer you: prices will go up,nobody can perdict the market,the crypto need more information surppot to grow up,now day by day the price of crypto fall,no find the bottom,i think now it is  very risky to new buying altcoin,shoul buy btc or eth,if have some altcoin buy hight price,you should hold and wait it grow up again

it depend of the coin that your going to hold if it has potential for a long term so you can hold and once the price go up it worth the wait. Be patient with your coin but if you badly need a money , you can only decide whats the best of your coin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
July 21, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
The chances of a rise like last December's are really low. Most people have lost money since December, and there isn't so much money in the market.
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 07:55:01 AM
Buying more coins now isn’t a good thing if you are already invested with the whole capital you wanted to invest in first place. A lot people might lose their money because they continue to rebuy because they believe their coin will go up again in the future.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
If people will HOLD their coin the possibility is that people will ask at higher price so that they can buy the coin then it will continue. One more reason is that, if the project of the coin is revolutionary this will be on demand on the market and will make the people buy it.
Activity: 85
July 21, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
One of the reason that surges is it became popular and investors was dragged and decide to buy BTC.This is crypot world and anything can be happened,prices may follow last year Dec-17 or may be near to it.Lets be optimistic.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 21, 2018, 07:36:01 AM
I think it all depends on the coin.  If the coin is promising in the future, then most likely the price will grow on such a coin.
True indeed it all depends on the coin itself certainly,
but the important thing we must keep holding first,
because this condition is very unfavorable to sell it
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 21, 2018, 07:34:32 AM
We should be patient for the price of bitcoin and other would be more that of last year December price .  those who are impatient always lose
July 21, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
I also think that prices will not rise until December for a very long time. The price will rise with the increase of interest in cryptocurrencies of new people, new capital! It might take a year!
Activity: 504
July 21, 2018, 07:33:40 AM
I think the price will go up only if the level of demand get higher and since cryptocurrency depends on the force of demand and supply the higher the demands the higher the price.
Prices for altcoins always depend on bitcoin and its behavior. If bitcoin is too strong and sharp growth - the prices for altcoins are falling rapidly, if bitcoin is in a downtrend - the prices for altcoins are also falling. The prices for altcoins grow only on one condition - when bitcoin is slowly growing. Without jerks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
July 21, 2018, 07:28:02 AM
I think the price will go up only if the level of demand get higher and since cryptocurrency depends on the force of demand and supply the higher the demands the higher the price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 07:25:17 AM
Hold - this is a great strategy for those people who know how to keep patience. But for those who do not have patience, they will not get anything, because such strategies are needed just for patience, because it is patience in the crypto-currency market that is rewarded.
Activity: 147
July 21, 2018, 07:22:09 AM
I think it all depends on the coin.  If the coin is promising in the future, then most likely the price will grow on such a coin.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 10:59:36 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

there is a slight increase to some coins, I hope this will be a good start to be special as last December. yes we must wait for it, and I'm sure this will be a good start for return the green market.
copper member
July 20, 2018, 10:33:50 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

investment holding for now is advisable, as market is still under recovering.Dont execute any investment for now to avoid it or you may not be able to have enough return so better to hold.This is crypto world and anything can be happened.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
The BTC market is starting to crash and there will be more dumping of altcoins in the upcoming week. The prices might go up after that or maybe in mid August.
With the end of the world cup, the market ushered in a brief rise, but there was no support point, so I agree with you.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 06:25:13 PM
The BTC market is starting to crash and there will be more dumping of altcoins in the upcoming week. The prices might go up after that or maybe in mid August.
Pages:
Jump to: