Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding BTC vs Day trading or short term trading. - page 5. (Read 2764 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The bitcoin market has gradually recovered. But an important issue that the BTC and the rest of the e-money market face is the low daily trading volume. Up to now, BTC's daily trading volume is still below $ 5 billion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
So I have been in crypto for a while now, February precisely, and regrettably I wish I had never dabbled into day trading or short term trading. I have been burnt a lot trying to play the game of trading. Often times I end up buy too high thereby becoming a bagholder, and when I finally sell, it's at a loss.
So I can't help but wish I had just held on to my BTC. Would have been grinning from ear to ear today.  #Lessonlearned
You can see that with a market that is fluctuating constantly and it is difficult to predict the current time, successful trading is very difficult, the market is fluctuating continuously so you should only trade short DAILY DAYS to minimize risks and earn the most secure profits. The market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices can fall deep at any time.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
maybe you can use the strategy which I used to. sometimes, if the conditions in the market is like this, I try to buy whenever the price is down and then I will sell it with quick if I see the price increases even for just $10 but at least, I will wait until the price is increase more than $40 so I can get a nice profit. this works well for me and maybe you can try this too and I hope that you can make a good profit like what I did. oh by the way, maybe you need to check the order buy and order sell so you know where is the support buy and sell.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
For me because I dont have time to analysis the market and also sometimes I can not control emotion during trading, I prefer to hold BTC for longterm investment.
These are really dependable aspects and people have to decide accordingly. People can’t just decide to go either for short term trading or for long term just because of the reason that some other friend is doing that. Like you have some different mindset to go for a different method. For someone else, this would become a different mindset and strategy, so it just varies from person to person.
Activity: 294
So I have been in crypto for a while now, February precisely, and regrettably I wish I had never dabbled into day trading or short term trading. I have been burnt a lot trying to play the game of trading. Often times I end up buy too high thereby becoming a bagholder, and when I finally sell, it's at a loss.
So I can't help but wish I had just held on to my BTC. Would have been grinning from ear to ear today.  #Lessonlearned
You can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so it is very difficult to trade successfully at this time. The market is fluctuating continuously and in the long term, bitcoin prices are still in a bear market because if long-term investment at this time the risk will be very high and you will be able to lose a very heavy if the price. reduced bitcoin.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Op. Good to know that you have realised that you use buy when the value of Bitcoin or the coins you trade is too high. I think that is the area you should work on, because the rule is to buy low and sell high or when the value appreciate.
Yes, the basic law or strategy of day trading is to buy low and sell it when there is a little rising of its price and that is the essence of day trading even if little profit but we do it continuously from time to time so profit will be granted after week end or monthly, but holding btc in a long time is more risky but when timing strike we also got a huge profit.
Activity: 238
I myself prefer short-term trading because it is very fast to develop bitcoin and also hold for the future.
I believe that the short-term trading method is the best option at the moment, you can see that the market is volatile and difficult to predict, only a small fluctuation of bitcoin also affects huge to the market. So short-term trading day by day will help you to minimize the risk and can profit immediately. Bitcoin prices are in a bear market in the long run so the risk is very high for long term investment.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Op. Good to know that you have realised that you use buy when the value of Bitcoin or the coins you trade is too high. I think that is the area you should work on, because the rule is to buy low and sell high or when the value appreciate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

With the incident of course you suffer losses and may make you very emotional.
Of course you suffer losses because the market situation at that time, only able to move in the same place means no significant strength to make a higher jump.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
short trades are very risky. Beginners should start with long-term trading
Activity: 140
For me because I dont have time to analysis the market and also sometimes I can not control emotion during trading, I prefer to hold BTC for longterm investment.
Activity: 109
I prefer holding btc to be more profitable to do than do day trading or short term trading, we can make maximum profit by holding btc and this has less risk
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
You may want to buy some BTC in 6800 - 7200 range. If it drops below that then I expect some acceleration to the drop. We are constantly dropping for about a month, so I dot think there are enough sellers to justify a quick drop below 6k, but one can never know. Just use a stop loss below your entry range to be safe.
Activity: 182
Honestly ,day trading or short term trading is not for everyone because it requires a significant time investment so if youre the type that isnt exactly ready to stay glued to your system and monitor the market trends, then it isnt for you because it can be stressful if price movements go against your expectations and also day trading requires a level of expertise and technical analysis abilities..
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
Day trading is very intertaining and fun if you and you have plenty of time and a good skills in trading you can simply earn a good profit in day trading daily. But if you dont have a good skills in day trading you just lose your money.

You should definitely have the skills and the experience for day-trading. You can start these activities only when you are in a trading business for at least a year or even more. The newbie should better hold.
Yeah  I agree you should know first how to manipulate in trading when, how and how much to trade, the thing that  you should know as a newbie or you might  seek an advise to your experience trader friends, to earn and ideas when you engage in day to day trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Day trading is very intertaining and fun if you and you have plenty of time and a good skills in trading you can simply earn a good profit in day trading daily. But if you dont have a good skills in day trading you just lose your money.

You should definitely have the skills and the experience for day-trading. You can start these activities only when you are in a trading business for at least a year or even more. The newbie should better hold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If you confident that you fully aware about trading and expertise of trading then go with trading either short term or long term because it will be more profitable. If you dont have enough time and lack of knowledge in trading then go with holding it will be profitable on maturity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Day trading requires a lot of time, concentration and attention, in addition to knowledge and skills of trade. Holding requires a lot of patience, time to analyze coins. Here you do not experience constant stress, as in short-term trading. Many traders manage to combine all these methods
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
Just buy long-term coins, make your investments without nervous checking prices every 5 mins on daytrading, that's way better for your health in my opinion
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
For me, Holding Bitcoin is the most profitable and safe investment for me. I think Day trading requires a lot of luck favor and short-term trading is also very risky if your luck doesn't help you. On the other hand, holding Bitcoin is very potential because the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day. So it's better than any other scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: