Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding BTC vs Day trading or short term trading. - page 7. (Read 2764 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
So I have been in crypto for a while now, February precisely, and regrettably I wish I had never dabbled into day trading or short term trading. I have been burnt a lot trying to play the game of trading. Often times I end up buy too high thereby becoming a bagholder, and when I finally sell, it's at a loss.
So I can't help but wish I had just held on to my BTC. Would have been grinning from ear to ear today.  #Lessonlearned

I would prefer holding mate. It's the passive approach and as much as you can earn more by day trading. It is also so much more risky compared to holding that not everyone is fit to pursue that kind of venture. It may be easy to do on paper, but there are so many considerations one must take before being settled and a pro in trading. So, for me, who can't spend much time to learn all that, I just stick to the safer venture and that is holding.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The simplest solution is to do both, set aside a small fraction for trading, around 20% of your total investment and use that for trading, and hold the rest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
For me because I dont have time to analysis the market and also sometimes I can not control emotion during trading, I prefer to hold BTC for longterm investment. By hold BTC is good idea and easy way  to gain profit from market.
Nowadays, the prices on bitcoin still decreases and the market is unpredictable so investors strategies is to daily trading coin to have a source of income but in my analysis BTC is the most precious coin in crypto world so better to hodl because we can get enormous profit at the right time and I still believe it has potential in near future as our single currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
For me because I dont have time to analysis the market and also sometimes I can not control emotion during trading, I prefer to hold BTC for longterm investment. By hold BTC is good idea and easy way  to gain profit from market.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Day trading is very intertaining and fun if you and you have plenty of time and a good skills in trading you can simply earn a good profit in day trading daily. But if you dont have a good skills in day trading you just lose your money.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
I will still choosing long term trading with patient than day trading that much more in risky. In long term trading i can simply wait a good time to sell my profulio unlike day trading you have to watch hourly and daily chart.
Activity: 260
I allways have a temtation to go into trading when I see my wallet jumping up and down, but I dont have any eperience yet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I think you just got into the wrong coin at a wrong time,
I have been day trading for a while now and so for I am managing to gain profit everyday even if it is just a small amount of profit.
You shouldn't be too greedy when it comes to money and also in trading you need to have patience .
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
So I have been in crypto for a while now, February precisely, and regrettably I wish I had never dabbled into day trading or short term trading. I have been burnt a lot trying to play the game of trading. Often times I end up buy too high thereby becoming a bagholder, and when I finally sell, it's at a loss.
So I can't help but wish I had just held on to my BTC. Would have been grinning from ear to ear today.  #Lessonlearned
That's what will always happen to a beginner trader and that's normal. I suggest, to learn without losing money by creating a demo account which is being offered by some trading website. This will be essential if you will use it in real time trading.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
From my point of vision I don't have tim eto analyze the market and also be times when I can't control my emotions when trading through the days
Activity: 334
I think be a bag holder is not too bad and most importantly is you can analyzed it well.
But a day trader will be a choice when you don't have enough of ability to analyze the coin.
That is one of the important point for understanding the concept of day trading and long term investment. When someone is indulged in day trading, he has to count the market ratios and shares and keep on calculating profits and losses at different points in a day. So in all this mess up, he really can’t analyze the basic nature of coin. Coins are continuously changing the way so he can’t really understand this.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
daily trading in my opinion better than just holding bitcoin you have, when you have your bitcoin can be trading altcoin that use the bitcoin so your bitcoin can be added a lot, not just that alone with daily trading you risk fewer stuck on high price and earlier you need to have a trading skills first.

daily trading can be a good option only if the market is rising like a few days ago and if all coins we have increased, we can easily to sell the coin to make a profit. but it still difficult to daily trading if we are not watching directly in the market and determine which coin that will be increased. holding bitcoin can also help and only sell when the price increases and I think we can do this as we know that bitcoin price increases and decrease with a different price so our chance to make a profit will bigger.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
You have learn a hard lesson there Man and everyone here has his or her own story to tell on how one has lost money in one way or the other. One thing is for one to realise his/her mistake and work toward not repeating same thing in the future.
Everyone has his own way of doing the things and that he does the things the way he wants to do the things and that you can’t copy the way others are doing their job. However, you need to think and decide the things the way you want to do and the way you think you can make a better earning as this will give you a better chance of making more earning and can help you in having a comfortable living.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
daily trading in my opinion better than just holding bitcoin you have, when you have your bitcoin can be trading altcoin that use the bitcoin so your bitcoin can be added a lot, not just that alone with daily trading you risk fewer stuck on high price and earlier you need to have a trading skills first.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0

Holding BTC vs Day trading or short term trading.                 IMO day trading is better than only hold BTC. But it's also more risky than holding BTC cause you can lose sometime when you made wrong decision. But it'll be ok if you have enough experience and skill in trading.bitcoins i suggest that you should hold it in short term since bitcoin price inflates very fast this time like what happened this week bitcoin fell around 5500 due to the cancellation of segwit 2x but in just 1 week it recovered so holding it within a month is suitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I myself prefer short-term trading because it is very fast to develop bitcoin and also hold for the future.
I think we should only invest bitcoin in the short term at the moment, you can see that although bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly in the past few days but overall the bitcoin price is still in cycle By the end of 2018, you should only trade short-term at this time, which is safe and profitable. You should not invest long-term because the risk is very high.
The prices on the market still decreases better to hodl our coins because the higher profit returns when we take a long term investment.  Short term investment is not yet ready it can gain losses of coin ,aside for that we're too pressure in day trading as the matter of fact long term investment can analyze and determine the best strategies how to success.
Activity: 308
I myself prefer short-term trading because it is very fast to develop bitcoin and also hold for the future.
I think we should only invest bitcoin in the short term at the moment, you can see that although bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly in the past few days but overall the bitcoin price is still in cycle By the end of 2018, you should only trade short-term at this time, which is safe and profitable. You should not invest long-term because the risk is very high.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
I think be a bag holder is not too bad and most importantly is you can analyzed it well.
But a day trader will be a choice when you don't have enough of ability to analyze the coin.
Daily Trading also requires analysis, even day trading is more risky when Bitcoin prices are unstable. should do daily trading and long term we never know the market situation that will happen in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
One of the simplest ways, but not the fastest, is the participation in the Bounty campaigns of ICO organizers. For the fulfillment of certain tasks you get their coins, which you can then sell for bitcoin and just hold it. Then you can trade with this money or buy equipment and mine cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
In my personal mind it depends on the skills and psychology of each of us. If we don't have this two points enough then we can't control our emotional status and may panic sell everything that we have.
Time and skillset which you have are the most important things and that they are the most significant things in helping you in making this choice of going for either short term investment of money or long-term investment of money. I will personally go for long term investment of money but if you want to make fast earning, then you must rely on short term investment of money or day trading.
Right.As far as i know,day trading really needs more experience and skill.You cannot just buy anytime and end up at loss.You have to study all its chart movement so you will be knowledgeable if its best to make day trade that time.If you're not so sure about it,you can choose to hold your investments for a long time.Many have become rich too following this method.
Only those who have years of experience in trading they can make money in day trading it needs a lot of time and analytical skills and crypto knowledge, more importantly, you must know when to invest and where to invest. you have other work to do then don't choose this day trading to go for long term holding.
Pages:
Jump to: