Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding BTC vs Day trading or short term trading. - page 9. (Read 2764 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
In my personal mind it depends on the skills and psychology of each of us. If we don't have this two points enough then we can't control our emotional status and may panic sell everything that we have.

I agree with you because there are too many things that will happen in the cryptocurrency and if we are not ready then we cannot make any profit and we are going to lose much money. I think it is better to just hold bitcoin if we don't have any skills and we cannot control our emotional status and we are going into panic situations. it still safe to just holding bitcoin and don't take a look at the market in every day to avoid panic situations and we stay calm if the worst thing is to happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In terms in profit you will get more in day trading but in terms in risk there is a higher percentage when it comes to day trading rather than just holding btc for long term.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
In my personal mind it depends on the skills and psychology of each of us. If we don't have this two points enough then we can't control our emotional status and may panic sell everything that we have.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
If I think personally, day trading is better than holding BTC. Although we get a little profit but by using day trading system we can get profit every day. This is better than we want a big profit but we wait very long by using the BTC holding system. The key is only 2 words "patient and not greedy". Greetings success and profit, and do not cutloss.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
In my opinion, if crypto trading, i will do long term or holding my asset and selling them when its high.
Thats my prefer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
All of them are very profitable but daily trading is only good for those who have enough time to check the market daily and require trading skills. So  I will choose short tern or holding btc for longterm because btc has a big potential for the future.
Activity: 148
Of course, in the long term period it is more profitable just to hold your bitcoins. There many "non-system" risks in trading, even with very accurate work of trader. These include-manipulation of the market by whales, changing the rules of your exchange and much more. And do not forget the lack of regulation in most countries - it also complicates the work.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
So I have been in crypto for a while now, February precisely, and regrettably I wish I had never dabbled into day trading or short term trading. I have been burnt a lot trying to play the game of trading. Often times I end up buy too high thereby becoming a bagholder, and when I finally sell, it's at a loss.
So I can't help but wish I had just held on to my BTC. Would have been grinning from ear to ear today.  #Lessonlearned
atleast youve got to admit about youre lessons and share those to others,though what you had experienced is a normal failureof every starting traders (ofcourse im one of those many )but i uses them as my teacher to learn every fundamentals of a good trader,and same as ive learned everything that i need not to do..

And besides we have different perspectives in every matter.some are profiting in daytrading,some are in short term,or the others in long term holding,and some are in mining while others in joining campaigns,whats important here is our dedication and perseverance about things we must learn and do
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
Day trading seems so complicated as it requires more emotional control that in a daily basis. This management is hardly been effective as a human are full of mode swings and it will be something to be avoided at first hand. You were right, holding in long term is the best thing to do because it only requires patience and trust to bitcoin. And that is easier to achieve.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
trading is the most difficult strategy in cryptocurrency. you have much knowledge, technical skill and news hunting skills. it makes you very tired. so, the best way is that buying a good coin and hold for a long term.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
I usually do the 3 things because i feel that i need to do the different ways of earning because i want to have an experience and also knowledge about those things so for the next time, i can share something to the people that i learned personally and experienced it full by myself.
Precisely, you don't need to choose between those 3 because all of them are going to give you profits if you are going to do it in the right way, if you are only excelling in one of those three, then you don't have to do it all, just pick one, and focus on it then that is it, that is how you are going to make profits that you wanted, though doing all of those will give you more.
Activity: 311
So I have been in crypto for a while now, February precisely, and regrettably I wish I had never dabbled into day trading or short term trading. I have been burnt a lot trying to play the game of trading. Often times I end up buy too high thereby becoming a bagholder, and when I finally sell, it's at a loss.
So I can't help but wish I had just held on to my BTC. Would have been grinning from ear to ear today.  #Lessonlearned
I think with the present value of bitcoin, the bitcoin future will be extremely developed and increasingly more and more people will accept this currency. With the great applications of high bitcoin and high level of security, I believe that bitcoin will replace USD as the world currency. So the value of bitcoin will increase over time is the essential kite You should hold the blitcon long time should not trading very dangerous without experience.
Activity: 120
for now, it will be better if you hold your bitcoin, because the effect of BTC price will make some altcoins dead or being dumped, you cant use short term or daily trading method if the situation like now. but keep watch the market, when any altcoin active or get pump, you can use short term method to gain better and faster profit than hold your btc.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
If you asking here about that, you will get some various answer and opinion.
In my opinion, if crypto trading, i will do long term or holding my asset and selling them when its high.
Thats my prefer.

So, in directly you mean that  trading is better and sell the coins when rate is high. Well trading is not as simple as it seems to be. Also Day trading is even more difficult as it  requires eve more risky moves as you have to get profit with a day or so and this is not very easy to achieve.
I think unless you are expert in trading, hold your BTC with you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Why don't you choose both ways? Grin
You can hold the half of your asset for a long term and use another half for the daily trade. At least when you lost on the trade you still have your asset Cheesy
this is way more effective if you have big amount of BTC.
If you have a skill to analyze chart or a people who love consuming their day and time to researches the news or anything related with bitcoin. Daily trading is suitable for you
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Holding BTC,
Pumping BTC

They are the best now
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
If you trade Bitcoin and are good/lucky enough to time the buys and sells correctly, then you will make more money trading than holding. I have had times when the price of Bitcoin had a big increase and I sold, but the the price kept rising and I lost out on some more big profits. My suggestion is to hold some Bitcoins for long term and trade a little. This way you are doing both and you won't miss out of big gains like I did. Another negative to day trading is that it takes a lot of your time if you want to do it right. You have to be watching the charts every day.
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
Why don't you choose both ways? Grin
You can hold the half of your asset for a long term and use another half for the daily trade. At least when you lost on the trade you still have your asset Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
You should only do day trading if you are expert and have mastered all the skills required to read charts and other indicators. If you are just learning, than it is better to select 3 or 5 coins and invest equal amount in them and hold it for long term. Even if 2 coins wont make you good money, other three will.
Activity: 120
Bitcoin hold can be profitable for many.Because the price of the altcoins suddenly can be reduced.It can not be said when it will grow.But Bitcoin is in that state now, Bitcoin hold will be the best.
Pages:
Jump to: