Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 67. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
March 21, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

Maybe the roadmap or the team are not that good, 3years? that's ridiculous try to hold long term if the team is really following the roadmap and go for a project with ambition.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
It is always on the right choice of altcoins to be hold, not all altcoins are worth to hold, try to hold ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin and wait the result for a couple of years.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 08:26:12 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

Just choose the right coin and hodl till the right time comes.
There's a lot sh**y coins but there are some real nice ones. Maybe not today, but in a few years or how I say - after completion of roadmap goals.
I am glad one of my portfolio coins announced today that they will be giving away equity shares (in total 20%) of their IPO later this year to long term coin holders.
Now that is incentive for me to hodl this coin and I am pretty calm with it as IPOs are better regulated than ICOs which also means company is pretty strong and confident with their product.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
March 21, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
oh yes really, hodl is a stupid act done by a fool until you really cry over the coins you sell later.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
March 21, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
Holding only becomes bullshit because you are holding bad coins. Also, you have been handling decisions immaturely. It would not take you that long if your coins did not make any huge changes from 6 months to 1 year. Do not always trust what people say, since I have also read a lot of advices to hold. There is no problem with holding, the problem is you coin and your decision making. Work with that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

I think those you hold are not potentials, aside from that those coins are mostly pump and dump only, it never goes up for a couple of years if you know that. My advise to you is search a coin you like to hold according to the coinmarketcap top 10 coins, in my opinion only.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 08:20:25 AM
Holding is the correct and most secure strategy. But you need to closely monitor the market and your portfolio. This market is very volatile and at any time there may be a strong rise or fall.

Holding implies a long-term investment  without taking into account the current coin price. You don't have to monitor the market every minute.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
March 21, 2018, 08:18:41 AM
Holding is the correct and most secure strategy. But you need to closely monitor the market and your portfolio. This market is very volatile and at any time there may be a strong rise or fall.

But if you're long term holder like you planned to hold it for years then you don't really need that much to monitor the market and of course you have a full trust to your coins that's sooner it will let you sit on profit.
Holding is really bullshit if you kept trash instead of throwing it in garbage.
Activity: 268
March 21, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
March 21, 2018, 08:08:56 AM
Holding is always positive but you have to hold after doing some researches. You have to find out the possibility of increasing price of a specific coin. For example, if you hold dogecoin, you may get profit but not much. Currently, I'm holding LTC, ONION, NEO. Hope those will have a blast in near future.
Activity: 476
March 21, 2018, 08:04:57 AM
Holding is one of the best technique for us to become rich. It seems that you don't like holding because you don't have enough patience. You should change your perception about holding because you will regret if you will not do holding with bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 07:59:17 AM
If you know how to trade, and you do it well, then of course, it's better to trade than to hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 07:56:28 AM
You should invest in a quality project and then hold it. Not just any project will go 100x and so on, only projects with potential go up to that number, so finding and investing in quality project is the important thing and not just holding.
Activity: 85
March 21, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
You're been too long to hold i can't do that its too bullshit. You've  been expecting so much on that way you lose time and became success in the other way. In having some coins we cannot predict on what is good or shit coin.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
March 21, 2018, 07:52:09 AM
I think holding is bullshit at the moment. If earlier you could get an excellent profit simply by holding a promising coin like Ethereum or NEO,
now it's necessary to sell coins after their growth several times. Then you must wait for it to fall, to buy again on the drops.
Many investors are in negative territory, buying coins in December-January, because their cost fell by 75-80 percent.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
Bitcoin and others altcoin which are known of being a good coins are the best for holding in long term, the rest probably are good for day trading or short term. Holding coins should be selected carefully , do some research about the whole story of such coin , again value your emotion for holding and selling. Maybe this might be not the best suggestion , hope it will help.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
March 21, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Initially, you keep bad coins. And it's silly to expect growth if companies do not have special technologies and a ready product. In order to make a profit with a long hold on the coins, you must initially buy good coins. Then there will be profit.
Activity: 59
March 21, 2018, 07:32:20 AM
Holding is not a bullshit. In holding tokens and altcoins you need to be a good observer every time. You need to take a look or take a peak in the values of the tokens and altcoins. In holding tokens and altcoins you need to be patient. In holding tokens and alatcoins it is like investing. it's always a risk. Don't look for bit instant profit you still need to work for it. What comes easy won't last.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 07:27:17 AM
Holding your shitcoins for years are indeed bullshit,you dint learn from the years you are here because if you did learn something you will know that these coins arent for long term holds,worthless pieces of shit is the right phrase for your coins because it is indeed nonsense.You should be doing a lot of research before holding specific coins becaus you will only waste a lot of time and oppotunity.
Activity: 13
March 21, 2018, 07:15:03 AM
Yes it is bullshit to hold those shitcoins of yours,that is morelikely stupidity! HOLDING should be done with the long term coins not shitcoins.How funny you are,careless,and pathetic! even if you hold that coins forever it wont give you much money that is why you need to pick those good long term coins not these bunch of shitty coins.
Pages:
Jump to: