Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 13. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
May 05, 2019, 12:10:24 PM
The security issue of the wallet is the most important thing for me and I read about this project and it gives me confidence and I want to try it myself. Judging by the reviews of many, this is a very convenient wallet and has many useful functions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 05, 2019, 12:04:58 PM
Lots of people hold or trade multiple altcoins all in trying to max out profit . For storage, I use multi wallets that supports virtually all tokens and it's easier for me instead of downloading wallet for each altocin. I see this wallet stuff every time with various projects coming up with their own wallet. This makes no sense to me. The multi wallet system is the major best
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 05, 2019, 11:45:42 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

I don't see any wrong with holding multiple altcoins, as long as the coins you holds have a potential and high volume in the market.
Because if you hold the wrong coins, probably the holdings you are going to do is a big mistakes. And the time you will spend to it will just turn
into nothing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 04, 2019, 09:10:00 AM
There is nothing wrong with holding multiple altcoins, and as for me I think it's actually a good thing. Multiple altcoins allows you to earn more and also enhances your abilities in managing. Just like how games equip you with analytical skills. Another point mentioned in this discussion is storing your earnings in multiple wallets, I have to agree with this because it allows you to minimize losses. Always think of the best course of action in things involving money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 04, 2019, 09:08:25 AM
Holding altcoins with potential and value is a great strategy to make you a bigger profit especially this year to knock down the price of potential altcoins but be careful about selecting altcoins that just want buy because not all altcoins coming out have potential other altcoins because it's scam and shitcoin especially now many projects are coming out like airdrops and bounty so be careful of selectivity so you can not get to the scams and enjoy your time especially those who are bounty hunters who join bounty now are the ones who are going out but the other is the scam with legit but few are legit and also be smart in choosing the bounty you'll be able to look at on their website as well their team to make sure you legit your bounty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 04, 2019, 09:06:18 AM
I used to pursue the purchasing and holding different altcoins technique imagining that could be viewed as diversification of my portfolio and give me more profit. however, sooner or later I saw that along these lines of investment is the most exceedingly awful thing that I can do. uniquely since they are altogether associated and they all get dumped hard when bitcoin drops.
So for holding, i just get a few top coins and keep long term
Activity: 994
May 04, 2019, 08:27:14 AM
I also hold lots of coins but most of them are stored in my personal wallet and some of me remain in the altcoin that I trade in a short time.

Collecting everything in one place is sometimes fraught with all the known consequences. I prefer to keep my assets in different wallets, depending on the need to use them.

It's a pretty smart decision to hold assets in different wallets to avoid a possible loss of all your money in case of hacking. On the other hand, it's less convenient than using of one wallet.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 04, 2019, 08:22:43 AM
I also hold lots of coins but most of them are stored in my personal wallet and some of me remain in the altcoin that I trade in a short time.

Collecting everything in one place is sometimes fraught with all the known consequences. I prefer to keep my assets in different wallets, depending on the need to use them.

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 03, 2019, 10:43:16 PM
I have  different kinds of altcoins  and they are in different wallets. And I would prefer to save them into ERC20 because this wallet was safe, than to other wallet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 29, 2019, 08:49:04 AM
I also keep a lot of crypto types. However, I trust hard wallet more than online wallet services, it is a good key for you to use and store tokens and coins. There are still many types of coins that have not been supported for many reasons. But I hope that hard wallets will soon support more coins and tokens
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 21, 2019, 02:40:11 PM
Holding multiple coins are very hard sometimes. It's hard to manage. For this reason people want to hold them in a single space like a multiwallet. But put all your money in a single space is not a good idea for me. I always prefer official wallets or official recommend wallet for that specific chain. Like for ethereum I use myetyeherwallet, for Eos I use nova, neon for neo and neo based token. But if my holding is too big then I go for same wallet but multiple time. I got more than one MEW and EOS wallets. Cause when you hold all the money in single space then it's kind of risky. If you can go for hardware wallets then it's fine . But if you use other kind of wallets I will suggest split it out and hold.
Activity: 1092
April 21, 2019, 02:22:43 PM
Hodl many different Altcoins is a good choice. But choosing to hold too much Altcoin is a bad thing, only holding Altcoin that you believe can be profitable for you. Do not select Shitcoin as this will make you lose money when choosing it.
Hold only a number that you can monitor, a coin is like a company that has it's progress and you need to have a timely information for all the coins you hold in order to make a timely decision. For example, if you are hold bitcoin SV and because you have a lot of coins to monitor and you are too confident on its future that you miss the news that it will be delisted in binance and some other exchanges, that will cost your a lot.
This is correct, there are many that like to feel like they are investors and like to hold a huge number of coins, but it is going to be impossible to monitor every single one of them and you will miss important pieces of news and then one day you will realize that one of your coins is losing a lot of money and then you will realize your mistake but by then it will be impossible to recover the money you have lost.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 21, 2019, 01:54:08 PM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

I personally think about investing in about 5 types of money you feel the most potential. And some kind of money needed to exchange, trade like BTC, ETH .... If you hold too many multiple altcoins, it is difficult for you to control them and it is difficult to decide whether to sell or keep. Too many types will cause you to have trouble investing
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 21, 2019, 01:30:06 PM
Yes i think if i holding my money on 1 Altcoin i will get loss profit if my predict is false. And i have invest my money in many Altcoin and i tink i will make bit profit form it. Because all cryptocurrency woll grow in 2020.
why are you too sure about crypto or market will grow in year 2020, market conditions are very difficult to guess and the fact is that the market is still in a state of correction or falling, and there are no positive signs until now
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
April 21, 2019, 01:15:19 PM
Yes i think if i holding my money on 1 Altcoin i will get loss profit if my predict is false. And i have invest my money in many Altcoin and i tink i will make bit profit form it. Because all cryptocurrency woll grow in 2020.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 21, 2019, 01:13:02 PM
I understand that using a wallet that cash accommodate so many coins at the same time can be advantageous, yet using just any wallet that has such feature can be very risky.
I still prefer using the hardware wallets that already have good reputation.
Although, if holder wallet has long standing reputation, I will not also mind making use of it.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
April 21, 2019, 12:25:02 PM
I would suggest holding in different wallets. Also holding a bunch of coins is not a good move. Hold like 2-3 good coins otherwise, you won't benefit because it's not worth it. Using the same wallets for holding all the coins can be dangerous too if you lost the access for you to lose all your coins and money. I would instead choose Binance to take care of that. Now, why holding a bunch of coins when there are some good old coins to hold for next bull run? I would suggest getting all your money in the same truck. 

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
April 21, 2019, 12:01:29 PM
If I had enough money to invest in different altcoins I would buy Waves, Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin and of course Bitcoin!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 20, 2019, 03:52:51 AM
I prefer holding my coins each in their own wallet. If I am here supporting for long.. I don't need access to my funds and I don't need the ability to buy and sell.. I will only keep. Watching the prices and waiting for the good moment.. When it comes, I will start the wallet sync.. That's more safe at least.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
April 20, 2019, 03:49:39 AM
I'd prefer to hold it with a muticurrency wallet like ledger nano s.

It is convenient if most of the coins you hold can be stored within a single wallet which is trusted and reliable. I have seen that hodler wallet ran a signature campaign here but I still prefer to stay with ledger nano s.
Yeah right the OP is more on like putting an egg in one basket and if anything goes wrong then OP will realize it losing all his/her coins in an instant by having that platform. Even though we know that these are secured but still there is a chance that hackers may manage to breach the system. Just take the cryptopia, MEW and other wallets or exchanges that has been hijack.
I don't think someone could hijack the wallet. And I'm not also putting all asset in one wallet, I have multiple wallet but with the same kind of wallet. I need wallet that is more convenient to use and offers a lot more safer and secure security feature. Since also it is open source, you can see potential vulnerability of your own funds which makes it more secure.

i prefare to store all my important coins in one wallet, this way i can easy control and aware of any activities, then i have wallets to participate in campaigns and stuff like that, it is not very safe to expose your major wallet that hodls all important funds, that may likely result to been attack, am using enjin and mew and am okey with both so far.
Doing this will keep you away from possible attackers, having dedicated wallets for your important funds/assets and have another one for your
daily transactions, splitting might work as long as you do the right process to secure both your wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: