Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 10. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 28, 2019, 11:08:01 AM
I prefer to store my crypto in a proven wallet like TrustWallet and Ledger Nano. Open source wallet maybe be ideal but I wouldn't want to risk my funds just to be proven wrong.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 28, 2019, 10:40:41 AM
holding too many types of coins too much is not too good, you will have a lot of risks,
I recommend that you hold only a few altcoins but not in too many variants, only the most trusted coin that you should hold.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 28, 2019, 09:54:12 AM
I have an opinion which could be considered negative, that is ' asides bitcoin, no coin is worth holding for 2 years in a row' Get your strategy right and move your profit into bitcoin or stable coin.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
June 28, 2019, 09:46:28 AM
Any offline wallet will make your assets safe like Nano Ledger S although expensive but its worth it in talking of secutity specially if you are holding huge Altcoins.

Yes that’s true and many people share almost same opinion about offline wallets. No need to add anything else. I think the hardest part is to manage all of those alts. You’ll have to put some effort to check their current price and decide to sell or hodl. Too much trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
June 28, 2019, 09:36:57 AM
Bitcoin and Token which I bought are secured by HW Wallet here. I don't do that for Bounty and Airdrop tokens.
Before things are worth nothing I leave them where they arrive. either erc20 or a wallet of their own Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 28, 2019, 08:27:27 AM
I believe having more coins and holding them in your portfolio are more stronger than having a single asset. This is an opportunity to get more profits when the prices increases. You can hold for as long as you want provided your coins are valuable.
Here is another question. It depends on what kind of altcoins to keep or hold only a large amount of Bitcoin or to keep several top altcoins, I believe that there will be the same profit.  The only thing with a few coins is more problems.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
June 28, 2019, 08:14:42 AM
I believe having more coins and holding them in your portfolio are more stronger than having a single asset. This is an opportunity to get more profits when the prices increases. You can hold for as long as you want provided your coins are valuable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
June 27, 2019, 08:50:17 PM
There are pros and cons when it comes to putting all of your altcoins in a single wallet. One particular benefit is efficiency, since you can see all of your holdings and manage them as you desire. The cons however, pertain to the possibility of it being hacked and the chance of losing "all" of your holdings. Though storing altcoins in a single wallet may prove as a convinience in your part, it is best if you try other wallets to store your holdings. There are those who recommend ledger nano. Im not that familiar with the wallet but considering that the majority of the population recommended ledger nano, you should give it a try. I would personally recommend Myetherwallet, since it is convinient and easy to use
Activity: 714
June 27, 2019, 08:37:53 PM
Any offline wallet will make your assets safe like Nano Ledger S although expensive but its worth it in talking of secutity specially if you are holding huge Altcoins. We can rely on famous online wallets like MEW just never leave your assest in any exchanges wallet as they are proven not safe and cannot be trusted anymore.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 27, 2019, 08:24:42 PM
I don't think holding multiple altcoins is a bad idea. The most important thing to consider when holding a coin is the concept behind the project because some project will not made it to the nearest future. It's not easy to hold multiple actions in a single wallet because it is risky

I agree, sometimes people hold back a few coins to diversify their investments. Everyone must have a different investment strategy and I think holding a good altcoin in the top 100 is good
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
June 27, 2019, 07:48:11 PM
Holding several coins are better but not all times. We need to accept the fact that only 100 altcoins and bitcoin are moving upward specially during bull run season. Many altcoins are only for display but they are not growing up. We need to filter them all because if we buy a shitcoin, our capital will be wasted. Holding multiple coins will sustain our capital in this industry, but we should modify the good coins.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 27, 2019, 07:45:26 PM
Every Alt coin are created, with a difference purpose and usefulness, hence i prefer holding a multiple alt-coin in the crypto industry, for they future usage.
hold only altcoin that have real demand on crypto market .don't ever hold altcoin that has no real usages.for example binance coin, in binance IEO investors need to hold some bnb to participate IEO.this policy will create demand to bnb.this kind of altcoin that have good future.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
June 27, 2019, 07:41:36 PM
Wallets such as trustwallets and its likes help us to store our coins in one place other than having to login with different password using different private keys. I think it is safe and convenient to do so. One set back is that when you lose that private keys to those many coins you hold, you lost a lot of money as all your coins are on that same wallet. That is why sometimes, storing your coins on a single wallet is a good idea. But in any case, you've got to be very cautious because when you lose your private keys, that all--your coins are gone forever.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
June 27, 2019, 07:38:36 PM
Every Alt coin are created, with a difference purpose and usefulness, hence i prefer holding a multiple alt-coin in the crypto industry, for they future usage.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
June 27, 2019, 07:17:50 PM
I still would like to hold my altcoins in myetherwallet also the trusted wallet ,i will hold them to give me and income but patience is there so you always need to have it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
June 27, 2019, 07:05:31 PM
Holding altcoins isn't that easy, because I want more to trade, make deals and so on.
As a result you guys somehow will concentrate on some altcoins and holding a big amount of different alts isn't that good
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
June 27, 2019, 06:59:57 PM
The ERC20 wallet is in my opinion safer. But all depends on the coin you have. Most of the coins I have are Ethereum based and many more results from Bounty. Until now I keep the coins in the ERC20 wallet very secure. I use some wallets to store altcoins because it is much safer.
Activity: 693
June 27, 2019, 06:44:11 PM
~snip
If you already have a lot of altcoins. You have already made a huge profit today, because almost all of the altcoins have experienced price increases. You can sell now and buy when the price down later.
Not all altcoins are increasing even now that seems the bullrun is starting, I have a lot of alts holding too but if I sell it surely its a big lost for me so I will hold it until I can see opportunity to sell it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
June 27, 2019, 06:35:29 PM
I myself still like to hold a number of altcoins bro. even some of the altcoins that I bought still can't be sold because no one bought them, bro. but altcoin is also very profitable like what happened in 2017
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
June 27, 2019, 06:32:37 PM
~snip
If you already have a lot of altcoins. You have already made a huge profit today, because almost all of the altcoins have experienced price increases. You can sell now and buy when the price down later.
Pages:
Jump to: