Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 53. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 05:49:58 AM
Holding more altcoins is recommended because we cant predict which one altcoin rise in the future and which one dies. So by doing this you could reduce the risk.

We all know going all in on one coin is bad. But still there are people who do it or have two coins. I'm not saying more is better but it won't hurt to havo couple of coins. DYOR and invest in more coins.
A new coin I invested in is TIX if someone wants to check it out, they have new website and new ambassadors, Randy Jackson and Kenny G.
Be smart and invest in more alts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 21, 2018, 05:43:43 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

You can protect yourself from losses of tokens and hackers by storing your passwords offline in your notebook, having a separate browser and email for all the operations. But if someone really want to hack you, even offline-wallet won't save you!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
December 21, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?
for me what you are doing is a good thing, and the coins are also very safe, because they are different from other wallet. but maybe some people think the thing you are doing is quite complicated. everyone can judge each of them
I feel like I'm doing it right also. So far I see no problem with Hodler wallet. It works so well for me and give me security a closed source could nit offer. I believe that this wallet could also make me more organize on getting my coins specially for ling term investment since it gives me full control of my assets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 21, 2018, 03:46:32 AM
I believe the coins to be divided and stored on different wallets. In my opinion, anything that is convenient puts us, our data, coins in danger. So try to put to store coin on official wallets, if such there are. In addition, if you have, for example, 20 ETH, I advise you to also separate them and store them at different addresses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
December 21, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

I think so, because if you believe in many coin you can try to invest your money on many coin than you holding your money just in one coin, you can get big risk if the coin are down. I think this is gooo idea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 02:01:50 AM

for me what you are doing is a good thing, and the coins are also very safe, because they are different from other wallet. but maybe some people think the thing you are doing is quite complicated. everyone can judge each of them
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 21, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

I still use and am entirely satisfied with MyEtherwallet for storing the multiple variants of ERC-20 coins it is easy to use, and has a great range of security options to suit all tastes. As a general wallet I use Exodus, as it supports plenty of coins and is well supported with updates and development.
MEW is very popular as it's easy to use it.
As long as you are careful with your private key, your funds will be intact even if you hold for a long period of time.
The only problem is you cannot hold other coins in MEW as it only accommodate ETH and ETH tokens.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
If you believe that then owned the wallet will save a lot on one's purse just simply because it is more practical. but this would be at risk in case of hacking so it certainly requires a lot of purses that are scattered in order for owned assets reasonably safe. have many coins of course also aims to expand opportunity in getting results and it is a lot of great investors do.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 20, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

I still use and am entirely satisfied with MyEtherwallet for storing the multiple variants of ERC-20 coins it is easy to use, and has a great range of security options to suit all tastes. As a general wallet I use Exodus, as it supports plenty of coins and is well supported with updates and development.
December 20, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

I mostly hold ERC20 tokens, so I use Myether wallet to manage them
It's kind of easy
But most of my money are left on the exchanges for eaay trading.

Myetherwallet is a good choice, mine is HodLER wallet since it can hoLD Bitcoin and altcoins that could not be stored in myetherwallet. I think, storing funds in an exchange is not safe. Its better to keep it in your wallet and just transfer it when trading. You never know what will happen, you should have full control over your funds.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
December 20, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

I mostly hold ERC20 tokens, so I use Myether wallet to manage them
It's kind of easy
But most of my money are left on the exchanges for eaay trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 20, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
For me, the standard of security and reliability as a wallet for storing cryptocurrencies has always been hardware wallets. I have been using my Trezor wallet for about three years and during this time I have never had any complications with it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 20, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
It doesn’t matter whether I can store multiple coins and tokens in a wallet. The security is the most important factor influencing my decision to use a wallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
I have multiple coins on different wallets, because you should never forget about the diversification of funds. It is simply safer to store your digital assets on different wallets, exchanges and so on.
Activity: 602
December 20, 2018, 11:25:55 AM
I think to hold multi tokens & coins we have to use some different wallets & don’t put your all eggs in one basket.
Better to use hardware wallet, it will be more secure after that we can hold on some good exchanges & in Myeatherwallet as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
If you have enough money to spend and , an investment in a Ledger Nano wallet is the best choice. I use it to hold my altcoins and I am very happy with all features that this wallet provides me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
December 20, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
Personally I prefer holding my eth based tokens on Myetherwallet wallet that I have its private key but about NEO based tokens I need to use other wallets like Neon wallet , For bitcoin , electrom is good also Eidoo wallet , about holding multiple altcoins I'm not so agree because you need to monitor a lot of altcoins every day which is a hard work.
December 20, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Although it would cost you more time, storing your coins into different wallets would still be more advisable for the reason that it would be a safer way incase there will be conflicts such as lost private keys, hacked wallet and as such. Your wealth will not all be lost. This would be a more practical way in order to keep your holdings safe from problems.
Do having Lot of wallet wouLD be hassle for me? I found a wallet that offers good security and any potential vulnerability could not succeed. It also offers an encrypted private key or scan code so that no could have access to the wallet. Tge encrypted file could be sent to email or anywhere that is safe. Check out HODLER wallet, it is the only open source wallet available in the market. This could be a solution to our problem with security and userfriendly feature.
Activity: 518
December 13, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

Although it would cost you more time, storing your coins into different wallets would still be more advisable for the reason that it would be a safer way incase there will be conflicts such as lost private keys, hacked wallet and as such. Your wealth will not all be lost. This would be a more practical way in order to keep your holdings safe from problems.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 06:54:06 PM

holding a single coin is too risky, and its better to hold more than 5 but less than 10 coins my friend
about the wallet i think a hardware wallet is the best wallet to store our crypto assets,, and in my opinion this kind of wallet is the safest wallet too
Pages:
Jump to: