Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 2. (Read 60974 times)

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 12:27:47 PM
Holding cryptocurrency is worth it. You can earn a lot of money through holding and waiting patiently. Currently, its the holders that makes money when the bull run comes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 18, 2019, 10:50:59 AM
Currently it is holders that will make a lot of money when the bull run comes. They bought the coins at very low prices, and now that the coin prices have gone up, they will definitely make a lot of money out of holding. Holding is the best.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 18, 2019, 09:53:41 AM
Holders are worth it. It seems lot of people still believe in bitcoin that will increase up at this year of 2019 because no one can say this months will be good condition for crypto coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 501
May 18, 2019, 09:36:59 AM
While we are talking here, Bitcoin continues its growth and breaks through the mark of 7000. It is obvious that the Altcoins are moving behind it and are also growing. Of course, it’s too early to talk about anything, but this is the highest mark for this year.

Bullrun truly seems to have started, therefore it may be a last good chance to buy top-coins. I am quite sure that many of them can renew ATH this year.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 18, 2019, 08:32:42 AM
holders are different. You can keep assets from top 50 and wait until their price rises, or keep many many tokens from the list of 500+ places, and suffer (for example, partially me)

Basically, you are not suffering, rather you are building your future with ease, but can't see it now. Before the advent of the bull run in 2017, i had some tokens that where dead according to some Bitcoiners, but after the start of the bull run within some few months, i checked my wallet to discovered that, i was a millionaire with these dead tokens. Never you conclude on any project now, because they may shock you later, keep holding.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
May 18, 2019, 08:26:03 AM
This prediction of yours came through. Many saw BTC at 3k and some said it will go to 1k, now it's soaring like an eagle in the sky. I also think many big players are accumulating, BTC and some top Altcoins right now for future purpose. It's high time we understood that crypto is the future of finance.
Since the price have already increased, so I think they are done accumulating.
However, for those who are still doubtful of buying, I suggest they start buying now, the bull run is hear or if not, it's already around the corner.
Bull run will pump this year, even 100% overnight is possible for some altcoins, so not only BTC is a good investment but altcoins as well.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 04:15:28 AM
This prediction of yours came through. Many saw BTC at 3k and some said it will go to 1k, now it's soaring like an eagle in the sky. I also think many big players are accumulating, BTC and some top Altcoins right now for future purpose. It's high time we understood that crypto is the future of finance.
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
Chainjoes.com
May 18, 2019, 03:58:25 AM
Yes sky high will possible, although holders people always be take realux if their got good coins. I accept it, the larger investor and holders people always want to long time their planing. even one of target to invest in top coins in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
May 18, 2019, 03:50:58 AM
Lucky for those who bought bitcoin when it is still $3200 because the the price is already reached $8000 a couple of days ago before it declined to $7100. Long term holders can always hope on the bitcoin's ability to recover when the right comes because it is already proven in the past. Other top coins follows the rise in the price of bitcoin except when there is a continuing price surge where most of the coins go down. Holders have their time to take profit so always be patience while waiting.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 17, 2019, 09:18:16 AM
While we are talking here, Bitcoin continues its growth and breaks through the mark of 7000. It is obvious that the Altcoins are moving behind it and are also growing. Of course, it’s too early to talk about anything, but this is the highest mark for this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
May 15, 2019, 06:48:13 PM
Is a good thing to hold if you really have the patience and the tendency of not panicking at every situation Because from the way i see it those people that decided to have faith for a stronger period actually rip the success countless number of times
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
May 15, 2019, 06:21:06 PM
who survives and continues to believe in crypto he who will continue to benefit from it.
the truth is don't let bad news affect emotions keep calm and see now the market has improved and we are ready to fly like an eagle.
copper member
Activity: 362
May 15, 2019, 06:11:56 PM
Hope for bitcoin holders are gradually revive because now bitcoin markiet is persistently pump. From those who bought bitcoin into $3,000 are now already can dump because now bitcoin is in $8,000 plus. But I feel there still more bitcoin to rise on these next remaining months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 15, 2019, 06:09:06 PM
There is still hope for all the hold even those who bought Bitcoin when its value was at the peak of around $19,000 to $20000 which I believe if they continue to hold time will come when they will succeed in their trading career.
copper member
Activity: 294
May 15, 2019, 05:55:57 PM
It is not all about holding but holding smartly, knowing when to hold, sell and buy to hold again, this is what determines success in this crypto world. Some persons jumped into the btc wagon when it had already gotten to its peak in 2017, it would be foolhardy if they held till it dropped to $3500. For some persons that failed to buy at that low price and hold may eventually buy at another peak level and wait for the bear season to dump out of fear. Only a few make real profits by holding.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
May 15, 2019, 05:29:40 PM
holders are different. You can keep assets from top 50 and wait until their price rises, or keep many many tokens from the list of 500+ places, and suffer (for example, partially me)
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 15, 2019, 05:13:05 PM
Holding one of the top 100 coins will never lead you to losses. Most people will be holding some shit coins without any use case. When such coins lose their value on the market, they never rise again.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 13, 2019, 11:38:35 PM
I myself am still focused on trying to be patient in holding an asset for a relatively long period of time because when I insisted on doing daily trading it would only cause panic and certainly to avoid any more difficult losses.these factors make me expect prices to experience an increase again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 13, 2019, 09:00:51 PM
I think until bow there is still a hope for the hodlers. Since market now is recovering its stability and several of the altcoins now are increasing because of bitcoin's price that was increased and the altcoins pulled also to increase. Hodlers may have a chance to gain profit in the future market since many believes that bull run would occur in the near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 13, 2019, 07:53:16 PM
It is truly rewarding to hodl tokens
But it is best to hold the valuable tokens because they are actually what pumps more when the market is a little bullish
Pages:
Jump to: