Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 10. (Read 60974 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 01:26:03 AM
hmm...you are erroneous.It has never been a gamey of who buoy gather the nearly.This is and concept approached onward close to causes of the marketplace. Representing instance, strain agents never announce you to deal. As an alternative, whether you are forming a plenty of profits, they assign you to lay out many or deal and instantly reinvest in something added.They hold the oscillation loss on and on patch they up the advantage. Recognise this: your portfolio line for line have in mind no thing unless you money it away. All things is aloof digits, all the more whether you move to the location where your portfolio is value 1 trillion dollars, it is aloof a amount.The gamey has always been on timing your purchase and barters fair so you buoy indeed take the money house.
Activity: 26
April 11, 2019, 02:51:06 PM
That's how loathly the marketplace buoy be. Single has to be above smartness. Recognise when to purchase and recognise when to runAnd furthermore be smartness almost coins to buyStay safety always
Activity: 59
April 11, 2019, 12:27:39 PM
Exactly, instantly big investors desire purchase a plenty of cryptocurrencies and move ahead to the idle. In fact, instantly is aloof the age when you require to put. I anticipate we desire not look BTC at $ 3000. It's not so poor
Activity: 25
April 11, 2019, 12:13:27 PM
At the change of 2017, earlier the coming of the copper marketplace, we discovered a fall in cryptocurrency. It is potential that instantly story desire act and we desire look the marketplace in the leafy region.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
April 10, 2019, 02:54:40 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

While it is true that this should not be desirable, in reality that is what is happening nowadays with the crypto market, so it could be summarized that big capital seems to be the one who is taking control of a technology whose first intention was, precisely, to remove the power of the powerful to put it in the hands of ordinary people.

But this does not seem to be reversed. The power of capital will always be willing to look for profits wherever this is possible, and that is why they will continue to invest millions of dollars in this market as long as it is profitable. When it ceases to be, then perhaps they will invent something new that will leave them greater benefits.
copper member
Activity: 364
April 10, 2019, 02:16:04 PM
Somehow true. I agree with that. It's like when people miss opportunities they use whatever new chance they get to make it up for their misses and I think that's all part of the reasons why many people jubilate over market tanks. They want to come on board for a new ride.

I think I agree with your point, so many powers lost the opportunity which make them to frustrate the system and to enable them get involved, patient is very key for coin holders not to sell at low price, better days ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 10, 2019, 02:12:09 PM
i do not hope that cryptocurrensy what i hold will rise in price. i just know it. it will happed not far than in few years.
Just have patience, even I've got some tokens with me. By the time of the bull run taking the price reach close to $20000 my holdings too got a big value. I missed the opportunity and same as you I don't have hope that the recovery will happen with the respective token. But my mind never accepts to sell at such a lower price considering it's peak value. I've decided to keep hold of it until it reach the previous ath or else let it go useless.
If you trust what you hold then hoping is beneficial, but if there's nothing to be offered even the bull trend won't make any changes, there's a lots of new coins that being offered so best to have a good quality assets to hold, competition will be more tougher when the bull start to rise high again.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2019, 01:57:34 PM
i do not hope that cryptocurrensy what i hold will rise in price. i just know it. it will happed not far than in few years.
Just have patience, even I've got some tokens with me. By the time of the bull run taking the price reach close to $20000 my holdings too got a big value. I missed the opportunity and same as you I don't have hope that the recovery will happen with the respective token. But my mind never accepts to sell at such a lower price considering it's peak value. I've decided to keep hold of it until it reach the previous ath or else let it go useless.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
April 10, 2019, 01:37:43 PM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 09, 2019, 04:47:11 AM
Not exactly accurate. I think crypto is a game for people who choose the right coin to hold. Its not just all about crypto. You can also earn from other coins if you choose the right one. Not all coins are worthy of holding and investing. Its also a good choice to buy more crypto at a lower price and then hold it until the market recovers. In that case, its an instant profit. You'll also earn more if your patient enough to hold your crypto for a longer time.
If you really want to makes profits from cryptocurrencies market,  holding is the best way to go about it.  I think and I was part of those that hold bitcoin in 2016 when it was around $450 and as at December 2017 that I sold part of my holding,  bitcoin was trading around $16780. I think holding especially for long-term is the best ways to come out of poverty.
But you also needs some luck to get out of poverty, once you considered yourself in poverty, you have a difficulty of investing as your status says.

Therefore, if ever you have a chance to invest, you only invest a small amount, and I don't see bitcoin that is still at early stage, therefore the possibility of increase is lower, and we might not see a x100 increase in the future.
For small investors, it's wise if they will find undervalue altcoins that could grow x100 or ever x1000.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 09, 2019, 03:57:54 AM
Not exactly accurate. I think crypto is a game for people who choose the right coin to hold. Its not just all about crypto. You can also earn from other coins if you choose the right one. Not all coins are worthy of holding and investing. Its also a good choice to buy more crypto at a lower price and then hold it until the market recovers. In that case, its an instant profit. You'll also earn more if your patient enough to hold your crypto for a longer time.
If you really want to makes profits from cryptocurrencies market,  holding is the best way to go about it.  I think and I was part of those that hold bitcoin in 2016 when it was around $450 and as at December 2017 that I sold part of my holding,  bitcoin was trading around $16780. I think holding especially for long-term is the best ways to come out of poverty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 03:48:36 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
April 09, 2019, 12:40:37 AM
As long as crypto doesn't get prohibited everywhere, I am just fine HODLing. Actually, this price decrease was quite interesting because the governments were stepping up
That will not happen as this technology is just getting popular and real adoption is happening.
It will be regulated and that will make a holders more secure, soon there will be a business that would give insurance to what we are holding, just
like the bank, in case it will be hack, we can still recover a certain amount because it's under the insurance.

I hope there's something like this that will arrive soon.

My thoughts exactly, as long as blockchain is still in existence and continues to exit i don't see any reason why i shouldn't hold some good alts, after-all, it is said that blockchain is still very new compare to other segment of human endeavor, and besides i don't feed the tokens with food or cloth them Grin all i had to do is hodl, and as far as am concern, the weight is not heavy either Cheesy, so i can hold as long as i want to, and keep watching the market trend and keep myself updated Cool.
Same here provided the space still exists and those projects are still functional I don't see the reason why hodling the tokens should be a problem. If blockchain technology is not going into extinction one can always hodl viable projects.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 08, 2019, 02:48:21 AM
As long as crypto doesn't get prohibited everywhere, I am just fine HODLing. Actually, this price decrease was quite interesting because the governments were stepping up
That will not happen as this technology is just getting popular and real adoption is happening.
It will be regulated and that will make a holders more secure, soon there will be a business that would give insurance to what we are holding, just
like the bank, in case it will be hack, we can still recover a certain amount because it's under the insurance.

My thoughts exactly, as long as blockchain is still in existence and continues to exit i don't see any reason why i shouldn't hold some good alts, after-all, it is said that blockchain is still very new compare to other segment of human endeavor, and besides i don't feed the tokens with food or cloth them Grin all i had to do is hodl, and as far as am concern, the weight is not heavy either Cheesy, so i can hold as long as i want to, and keep watching the market trend and keep myself updated Cool.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
April 08, 2019, 02:41:10 AM
Wow you're so damn right the market started recovering everyone rushed to buy Btc price has gone up from 3k zone not going back there either. Hodling pays most times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
April 08, 2019, 02:25:44 AM
with the recent drop in prices, traders will often experience panic so by trying to hold bitcoin in the long run it is very suitable to continue to provide a trust in bitcoin as a means of investment in the future.
copper member
Activity: 112
April 08, 2019, 12:59:59 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

When we say game who buys most tokens, I guess it is not always applicable in some sense. Accumulating bitcoin yes is proven to be a good investment but tokens in the market, even you hold the largest volume, if there is no popularity and market adoption, I think you've just wasted your money on it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 08, 2019, 12:05:10 AM
Holding is a very important thing in crypto. Usually, people who knows when to hold and what type of crypto to hold ends up being successful. Buying crypto in a very low price during bearish market and selling them when the market spikes is usually the best strategy. Its a game for people who are patient enough to wait. If your not into waiting and holding, then crypto is not the best place for you. Its not a quick get rich program. You should learn the idea of holding and waiting for the right timing.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
April 07, 2019, 10:58:04 PM
Yes, now large investors will buy a lot of cryptocurrencies and go to the moon. Indeed, now is just the time when you need to invest. I think we will not see BTC at $ 3000. It's not so bad
Yes,  btc still around $5300 today now you can see graph and coinmarketcap. Of course I think bitcoin $3000 we will never see us again. If more and more big investors are back now this year then you can get the price of Bitcoin at $10000 more.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
April 07, 2019, 10:29:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: