Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 3. (Read 60971 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 03:40:05 PM
Definitely there is hope for the holder i really belief that price pf the market's will increase soon and it will only pay for holder and even using this opportunity to buy more coins because i knew future is very bright.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 13, 2019, 03:18:38 PM
Holders will be excited now that the bull run is in. They had faith when people thought crypto was failing, they had hope and put in their best. Now they will be smiling and making so much profit. Let us continue to be encouraged because crypto is definitely here to stay.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 13, 2019, 03:06:26 PM
Holders are pretty happy right now. The market shows great numbers, but I hope it is just the beginning. Great news are that the volatility is finally back and we can expect BTC to raise far more quickly than before.
The cryptocurrency market for so long didn't show growth, that now everyone expects further flight to the moon. Altcoins began to grow, although Bitcoin greatly overtook them in percentage terms.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 13, 2019, 02:48:47 PM
Holders are pretty happy right now. The market shows great numbers, but I hope it is just the beginning. Great news are that the volatility is finally back and we can expect BTC to raise far more quickly than before.
I fully agree, I think the best time for investment, and the start of trading, now you can make a good profit, buy off losses, and just earn a little.
Activity: 434
May 13, 2019, 02:46:49 PM
Yeah, holders will be rewarded for their patience! Just look how the fastest growth of bitcoin changes the mood on the market. We will step into bull market!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
May 13, 2019, 02:36:32 PM
I am pleased with the current market situation. Bitcoin began to grow well in price. Let's hope that in the near future, alternative coins will also show a good price increase.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 13, 2019, 02:29:25 PM
I'm also happy that i change some altcoins to bitcoins, but unfortunately i not change all and i don't know what happen with altcoin, they are still low and not grow, maybe need more time or maybe will not grow this time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
May 13, 2019, 02:27:42 PM

I am very happy that I saved my money in Bitcoins, and did not start spending it on various stock tokens to participate in the IEO, which have fallen in price very much.
As a result, all those who stored Bitcoins earned more than those who participated in the IEO.
Activity: 396
May 13, 2019, 02:16:44 PM

I'm not sure it's all fun, because most holders hold mostly for altcoin. Now that only BTC is the biggest increase, altcoin increase is still not enough to make them happy
Activity: 406
homt.net
May 13, 2019, 01:20:31 PM
Now market ongoing. People (actually holders) are happy now to see this market. Really a good grow up Bitcoin and altcoin.
Sometimes these type increase (grow) need in market. People will not be panic for this.
Activity: 413
May 13, 2019, 01:15:00 PM
 Grin Here it is the light at the end of the tunnel. The only question that worries me is the reaction of the altcoins to this market. Now everything has come off the ground. Bitcoin flies to the moon. But more and more questions arise from other projects. People transfer capital to bitcoin. I hope the bull covers the entire market.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 13, 2019, 01:11:17 PM

Very well i see that altcoins keep rising up and it shows that bitcoin get pump and same as other coins they have been see in the market holders are very lucky for now.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
May 13, 2019, 01:02:09 PM
What you are saying is very true. The whales and governments have manipulated the market for the weak hands to do panic selling and  now that market has started recovering, those big men are cashing huge profits
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 13, 2019, 12:59:26 PM

It not actually about being happy!! holders still need to know when to cash out. The amount of one's portfolio is not actually the value of the digital asset but when cash out is made!! Holdlers should keep up the with market and know when to sell
If we will use such a strategy about which you speak, then the holders turn into traders. I believe that holders must constantly buy more coins and hold them for several years.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
May 13, 2019, 12:55:43 PM
Definitely there is hope. I would say rather, there is a guarantee that with long term investment, holders will get more benefits than trading.
Again BTC has moved towards the 5K mark. When it was 3K and who have accumulated more, are not in good profit.
This is the strategy we should follow. With every bigger dip, we must buy more and accumulate. With this our investment will be on average if the market goes down and in positive mode if the market moves up.
Definitely, long term holder will win. At least more than that of traders
I think that here it is necessary to take into account the possible degree of increase in dreams.  The fact is that many projects have fallen in price at 100 x at least.  But for what period can a trader earn such money?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
May 12, 2019, 03:01:54 PM
Definitely there is hope. I would say rather, there is a guarantee that with long term investment, holders will get more benefits than trading.
Again BTC has moved towards the 5K mark. When it was 3K and who have accumulated more, are not in good profit.
This is the strategy we should follow. With every bigger dip, we must buy more and accumulate. With this our investment will be on average if the market goes down and in positive mode if the market moves up.
Definitely, long term holder will win. At least more than that of traders
Activity: 136
May 12, 2019, 02:56:33 PM

It not actually about being happy!! holders still need to know when to cash out. The amount of one's portfolio is not actually the value of the digital asset but when cash out is made!! Holdlers should keep up the with market and know when to sell
Activity: 294
May 12, 2019, 02:12:56 PM
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 02:08:17 PM
Each holder must expect profits, but there is a limit to how long the coin will continue to provide an opportunity to continue to rise. The biggest Bitistick Bitcoin price so that it has great opportunities in the future when there is an increase in market prices, investment must pay attention when selling or buying at the right time. I hope the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase up to $ 10,000.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 12, 2019, 01:52:26 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
See, you were right. I hope you used your understanding and bought promising coins on time. Now began a bull run. The price of bitcoin has already moved to a higher level. I suppose that the price of $3000, we will no longer see.
Pages:
Jump to: