Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 35. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 08, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
I started in crypto when BTC price is below $2000 so I will not be surprised if goes back on that price but I'm sure that there are lot of buyers who are waiting for the deepest dive of BTC and other coins, they are ready to buy more coins anytime before the bullrun start.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 07:24:01 PM
I think that the market this year will go down completely to the state of the beginning of growth last year. Bitcoin worth 3000 dollars, we will see very soon and I think that most likely it will fall further, up to 1800 dollars.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 08, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
Yes, now large investors will buy a lot of cryptocurrencies and go to the moon. Indeed, now is just the time when you need to invest. I think we will not see BTC at $ 3000. It's not so bad
Currently investors are afraid to buy, everyone is afraid to buy because the market is in continuous dip downwards, I think before investors will buy, there must be a lot of news happening on the space, like ETF getting approved, bakt launching etc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
I think that the bull run is closer than ever. There was a very remarkable dip last year 2017 which marked the advent of the bull season then and we all saw where that led us to. Holders are liable to becoming billionaires when the next bull season kicks off
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
December 08, 2018, 03:57:54 PM
no one wants to invest in crypto currency now, so I dont know how could be bull run? capitalisation is falling and projects stop they work...
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 04:27:59 PM
Price changes are very difficult to predict, but we must have hope that prices will rise again. The right investment technique in managing capital must be considered well, by determining the lower limit as a Bep.
One may speak about this and about the correct distribution of prices, but the most important thing is that today most of the investors do not believe in cryptocurrency. I hope that today people will be able to come to their senses and change their point of view.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 03:46:57 AM
As for me, I try not to sell the coins that I earn, I keep them in my wallet, and I think I don’t sell them for a couple of years until the market grows

Keeping them does not make you an hodler, neither does it fetch you profits, you need to work on confidence
There is nothing fantastic and good as selling the coins on listing, and keeping the eeth, then you buy back when its dump (because it will always dump) and enjoy your profit.
Don't be left behind dude, this is not 2017, if you plan investments, buy thousands of tokens, not those peanuts earned from bounties.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 06, 2018, 08:07:29 PM
That is what we all are hoping for, a miracle to change the current situations. Many have really lost hopes with several selling out their BTC cheaply in order to gain something little from their investment but i know for sure that things might get better with patience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 07:48:50 PM
As for me, I try not to sell the coins that I earn, I keep them in my wallet, and I think I don’t sell them for a couple of years until the market grows
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 06, 2018, 07:25:58 PM
Very bad mood due to the collapse of cryptocurrency, because this is my only way to make money. I want to forget about cryptocurrency for several years and find a normal job
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 06, 2018, 07:03:52 PM
Price changes are very difficult to predict, but we must have hope that prices will rise again. The right investment technique in managing capital must be considered well, by determining the lower limit as a Bep.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
Definitely the hope for the market is, that next year institutional investors enter it. Launching of BAKKT is delayed for 24th of January 2019 and hopefully no further postponing will take place. That could bring very needed new investors to the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
I understand what you are saying. Yeah, it is about manipulation, so you shouldn't give up and sell in loss on 3 k btc level.
The better option is to buy it in a long term.
Buying now for a long-term perspective is one of the best opportunities to keep cryptocurrency in the long term. It seems to me that today it would be better to try in general to look for fiat money to invest money in cryptocurrency. These are very big promotions.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
Unfortunately I cannot agree with you, because the market was falling for almost a year and there is simply no sign of recovering. We are going deeper and deeper and I hope that the next year will be more green.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
Now market huge down that's reason we was hilding our coins.I hope 1st month of next year market will be recover and hope this time we get double profit from hold. I will hold my coins untill recovery.     

You have a very positive mindset, and hodling your coins until recovery could mean hodling your coin for a number of years, because its gonna take that long for market recovery.
Not every token will recover at the same time why ? because waves just did about 160% and now its going down.

Always learn to take advantage, and don't underestimate your decisions, learn from it instead.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 03:45:44 AM
Almost a whole year was the displacement of small players from the crypto market. I think that the price is reduced for a reason. Behind this are the big people who can influence the cryptocurrency market. The price is reduced - you can buy cheap. And then again there will be a pump and sale of assets at exorbitant prices.
Activity: 448
December 05, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
Now market huge down that's reason we was hilding our coins.I hope 1st month of next year market will be recover and hope this time we get double profit from hold. I will hold my coins untill recovery.     
Activity: 434
December 05, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
I understand what you are saying. Yeah, it is about manipulation, so you shouldn't give up and sell in loss on 3 k btc level.
The better option is to buy it in a long term.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 05, 2018, 03:01:47 PM
But despite the down side of the general Cryptocurrency Mark in 2018, I still believe holders are of much more good side to regain their profits later but it is a matter of time and the truth is nobody can predict when it will happen. But it will definitely happen because that's the only hope most of us have live for.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 03:01:09 PM
This is one of the few assuring and soul rising things have read in the past days s in nice the issues of deep ofcured. This could actually be true. Investing now at this time may not be a wrong advice because it may really be a sign of better things to come as a whole lots of people discouraged about things happening now may want to dump and once they dump then when things finally get settle and the storm is over the price will increase and it will be the gain of those that think before the present moment and it will be too late for those that sold there token now. I think I will think of investing in the system too.
Pages:
Jump to: