Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 30. (Read 61026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 28, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
It is not like hodlers need hope, at least i think so because for me it is obvious that they choose the right strategy and they almost cant loose in this situation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 28, 2018, 12:33:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is here with us and there is no denying of the the fact that bitcoin and ethereum are currency that is completely decentralized and not control centrally. As more people uses cryptocurrency, the value of cryptocurrency will rise as well!
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 12:22:08 AM
Honestly, real holder should not care about current prices, because he bought a coin for 5-10 years and believes in future growth.

Seeing current price regularly is not good for health and mind. Just keep hold and stay away for few days from seeing prices regularly. Today i have upset to see so i decide today that i will stay away from CMC and will see after some days.

Seeing the condition of Coinmarketcap is indeed very sad because the prices of all crypto coins are red. And it's very natural if you decide temporarily not to see Coinmarketcap. But I personally, with the decline in the price of crypto coins, I use them to buy potential coins in the future.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
December 28, 2018, 12:16:18 AM
Honestly, real holder should not care about current prices, because he bought a coin for 5-10 years and believes in future growth.

Seeing current price regularly is not good for health and mind. Just keep hold and stay away for few days from seeing prices regularly. Today i have upset to see so i decide today that i will stay away from CMC and will see after some days.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
December 28, 2018, 12:13:45 AM
Yes Bitcoin and altcoins are in dump situation. BTC and ETH holders are hoping to get back again bull market for Bitcoin and ETH. If govt legalizes BTC in most of the countries, it will be better for BTC and ETH holders.
Hold is only one good strategy at this bearish market. Don't sell your coins, let's buy more during the correction and you will be a rich.

Yes, I always prefer to hold my all coins instead of sell in any bearish market. I believe that panic sell usually dumps the market and it is not at expected from any experienced trader. Buying is good idea in such market. So holding strategy is very effective  for the crypto market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
When bitcoin has been able to gather all its strength and is ready to rise, in an instant and unexpected by all crypto societies, it is able to fly and reach the stars along with high prices and is followed by an increase in other crypto coins. That is the hope of investment holders in crypto that might soon be realized in the near future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
December 25, 2018, 06:39:21 PM
Actually the thing we do is just wait when that time arrives because the current price movements are still very slow and to go to the moon must return to prices like last year which are very high and if prices return then it will surprise us but the question remains when will arrive?
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
hope for the holder certainly can achieve what is planned by the developer that is success in investing and success in carrying out a project that is useful for the future so that it can become savings in the old days
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 25, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
2018 left only hope for holders, nothing left. I am one of them. I hope that 2019 realizes our hopes and we will finally be able to get paid for our work.
Cryptocurrency is indeed full of surprises. Prices move unpredictably. Sometimes I think, people who are experts in analyzing can lose to lucky people. Whether because of manipulation or other factors, we must remain optimistic and keep learning. 2018 has no hope, hopefully, 2019 can become a reality.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 25, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Bitcoin, as well as the whole market, fell to its critical levels last month, but none of the major investors attacked the cryptocurrency as a prey. Perhaps these coins like bitcoin and ether just overrated.

They were overestimated a year ago, now the prices are more or less real. I think ETH cost nearly $100 and BTC - nearly $3k, so the rate is nice now and it might make x2-x4 in the coming year. It's a quite good growth!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 03:52:00 PM
2018 left only hope for holders, nothing left. I am one of them. I hope that 2019 realizes our hopes and we will finally be able to get paid for our work.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
Gents and ladies, the sun is shining behind the clouds.

There is no time to freeze, it's time to collaborate and overwin!
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 25, 2018, 03:19:37 PM
It seems that the crypto market has reversed the trend and now the upward movement has begun. Bitcoin and main altcoins have been growing for several days in a row, the market capitalization is increasing all the time. Bitcoin holders can breathe out with relief, at last there was at least some progress after a whole year of fall.

I think it is too early to breathe a sigh of relief but we can make better decisions too
By cashing out while on profits too

Failure to cash out in crypto currency is bad
Always learn to do your own researches too
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 25, 2018, 01:36:37 PM
Hope to get big profits is still wide open. The market is now red and this must be used to buy coins. You do not stop to continue to hope that the crypto market conditions will turn around and increase. We must be patient and set a good strategy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 25, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
I have the same understanding as you OP. Buying low and selling high is how investment works. Most people will take advantage of the bear market to accumulate coins at lower prices.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 25, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
Lots of people do not loose hope that the crypto market will recover,  nowadays the situation on the market still remains to be not very successful. Of course there is a hope that the year 2019 will please us with more successful situation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 25, 2018, 01:17:01 PM
Hodl always fetches on this market so I don't think there is much to worry about it. Based on my experience for earning money patient is the key.

Patience is indeed key
But guile intelligence and trading wisdom is all that matters to when it comes to selling
Never hodl blindly
Never fall in love
Be smart about it all
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 25, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
Holders of the altcoins need patience and it will pay, as the year 2018 will end without fulfilling the aspirations of most of the investors as prices can not moon,but 2019 will, I hope so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 25, 2018, 12:55:31 PM
I dont know when people were able to loose this hope. Ofcourse, situation was quite tense, however, i have never lost my hope in crypto in long term holding
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
December 25, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
Hodl always fetches on this market so I don't think there is much to worry about it. Based on my experience for earning money patient is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: