Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 39. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 12:00:10 PM
I support the author. I think 3k in my opinion will be the lowest point of the bitcoin rebound. Big players will buy and Bitcoin will fly up. It remains only to observe. Wish us good luck)
So many people think so, so I think that as a whole it may be that the barrier will be overcome, because the market always does everything so that today investors lose all their bitcoins. I think you need to play short.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 09:40:14 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

In fact, this situation in the history of cryptography has already been repeatedly. You just need to recognize that after a sharp rise in prices comes a gradual decline in value. You just need to use the opportunity for profitable investments, while the prices of good cryptocurrencies are at a minimum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 02:41:32 AM
certainly, a lot of holders began to expect the increase will immediately arrive. but it was a bull run. When it is too expect it by holding too long, ma will be many moments of another hike is passed and it was a bad thing. just hope the increase will happen soon and buy at this price it will receive a lot of profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 30, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
Yes, when assets get as cheap as they are now the smart money begins accumulating in order to profit when the market improves

That's not to suggest there will ever be another major bull run even though the possibility of this occurring eventually is likely but that's the risk you take when you buy and HODL
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 30, 2018, 08:04:31 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

The main hope for holders above all is the growth of the crypto market. I would like this hope to come true and all holders will become rich people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 07:53:33 PM
Holders will still gain at the end of everything. Patience is all that is required. The market may be in bearish period and those who have extra money have taken advantage of the situation to acquire more coins or tokens.
November 30, 2018, 07:52:09 PM
We can see several these kind of dips  when we analyse the previous BTC market.  As holders most of them thought market would go long up trend. And most of them surely hadn't known any dip in previous. So but when we seen BTC it has got long step back to its next bull run. So in this time also we should be confidence about this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 07:35:54 PM
Yeah sure things will still go up again, the people buying now at lower prices will be the ones that would make the most profit when things starts going up so quickly, so there is always hope for the holders
As a hodler we're just hoping that there will be more changes to come in the market in where it returned to the highest prices. It's quickly changing from day by day just to make sure for, a profit.

Yes it is good to hope and wait for changes to happen as regard the prices of tokens on exchanges , but the most important factor is the type of token u have, hodl or invested in,
Avoid the purchase of shitcoin
Avoid the hodlig of pump and dump tokens
Invest in blockchain, invest in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 07:21:21 PM
The only hope is everyone who holds their money is waiting for it and hoping for the best. Cryptocurrency is far from the best, so everyone is waiting for changes
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 30, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
Yeah sure things will still go up again, the people buying now at lower prices will be the ones that would make the most profit when things starts going up so quickly, so there is always hope for the holders
As a hodler we're just hoping that there will be more changes to come in the market in where it returned to the highest prices. It's quickly changing from day by day just to make sure for, a profit.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 30, 2018, 06:40:45 PM
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 30, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
The current situation of the market makes the investors to become worried for their holdings. Just like yesterday my friend asked me if the cryptocurrency is going to an end, well I dont want to think negative thoughts since I used to see the value turning ups and down.

Just keep holding if you truly believe in crypto particularly in bitcoin you wont question the current state of the market, it already happened before and the value of coins managed to climb up again. It can also happen in the future so be optimistic.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
November 30, 2018, 06:29:34 PM
I think that bitcoin will reach the price between 2500 and 3k, and i hope so much that some of these holders will sell their bitcoins into my order.
yes you are right. Alot holder go in panic now and start sell their BTC and others altcoins and its bad for them. sure market will rise soon. so im as you hope but some bitcoins in low price
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
To my best understanding

I would really like your words to be true. However, in reality the opposite happens. The price of cryptocurrency falls lower and lower. And there are no signals for growth.
Activity: 1022
November 30, 2018, 04:17:04 PM
to prepare with use of customs with strategy on appealing returns of moderation as trader to collects with spares on shifts as difference to put of funds on exchange with the request of reference on nominal of returns with projection.
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 30, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
I support the author. I think 3k in my opinion will be the lowest point of the bitcoin rebound. Big players will buy and Bitcoin will fly up. It remains only to observe. Wish us good luck)
we nee dto bwliwve taht there are a lot of things that czn gige us hope just look at some cpins and how they re risint
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 30, 2018, 04:16:15 PM
To my best understanding

i think that we will have hope for the future amd we will believe tht cryptodurrency is bou going to die soon and it is so popular
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 04:14:13 PM
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 04:05:59 PM
I think that bitcoin will reach the price between 2500 and 3k, and i hope so much that some of these holders will sell their bitcoins into my order.
Excellent motivation to sell, but in that case I will increase the cost of the order by a few dollars to get the bitcoins first, in any case, you are absolutely right when you talk about such things, the prices will go down and this is true.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
Yeah just hold it and wait for the bull run,
We just need to endure it right now and enjoy it later when it rise again.
Agree, I believe, that someday in the future we will see bull run. On the other hand, it is very hard to see such bad situation on the market, especially when you hold some assets.
Pages:
Jump to: