Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥Horse Racing♞ Trifecta ♞ Horse Racing ♞ UNIQUE ♞ Jackpot ♞ 0-1% EDGE - page 4. (Read 59144 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
So does this site have some free coins to try it?  I thought it did at one point but it seems that was months ago, also when I went on last time there was no one betting on the horses?  Is that normal?
legendary
Activity: 1008
all previous Bithorse accounts will of course work Smiley

all i can say now is that the ''dice game'' will give you a adrenaline kick Wink
as i said we're still working out some bugs, but i will start to plan the Promotions. we will probably have 1x Giveaway, some ''XX Coins of the one who rolls the 1000th roll, xx coins for the one who makes the 10000k roll and so on, with hopefully a signature campaign and avatar campaign Smiley

Some kind of launch giveaway promotion to give free coins for test play will be more attractive to catch attention for active players to give try this new dice game, that is just a suggestion.

There will be a launch giveaway Smiley

That is more good news to hear about unique dice site with launch giveaway so that i will have an eye on this thread to get me in at time to test this wonderful dice game, best of luck buddy Smiley
Activity: 840
with hopefully a signature campaign and avatar campaign Smiley

I hope you put this soon and realise this. The last bithorse signature campaign is not running and that is very weird and btw do you have ETA for the new unique dice game?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.

all i can say now is that the ''dice game'' will give you a adrenaline kick Wink
as i said we're still working out some bugs, but i will start to plan the Promotions. we will probably have 1x Giveaway, some ''XX Coins of the one who rolls the 1000th roll, xx coins for the one who makes the 10000k roll and so on, with hopefully a signature campaign and avatar campaign Smiley

Some kind of launch giveaway promotion to give free coins for test play will be more attractive to catch attention for active players to give try this new dice game, that is just a suggestion.

There will be a launch giveaway Smiley
Activity: 714

Activity: 700
i am pleased to say that we will soon launch our Unique dice game with some promotions !

stay tuned Wink

It sounds great to have new unique dice game and i can't wait to play there, we can use our old account with dice site to login?
legendary
Activity: 1050
i am pleased to say that we will soon launch our Unique dice game with some promotions !

stay tuned Wink

Good to hear from you i hope this will be unique dice game with all function, interested to know more about these promotion details, good luck for this new project and all the best dude Wink
Hopefully you'll like it Smiley we're currently hammering the last bugs so there won't be any problems when we launch it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

stay tuned Wink

Good news, can't wait for the launch of the new game..wondering how unique it will be?  Grin

stay tuned Wink
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
i think a Dice game would be good.

it will be fun to see the outcome Smiley
did someone win the jackpot ? i can see it has decreased

hey, yes someone did win the jackpot Smiley but it's building up again!
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
did someone win the jackpot ? i can see it has decreased
we have now started working on the Dice game Smiley with our own unique twist of course Wink
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

too bad I missed this new promo, seems that it was closed so fast and I see only few members got promo.
so I'm waiting for another promo or maybe a jackpot on the pvp mode as I won some time ago.
This sounds great to have a new unique dice and i am sure you will bring something interesting game, good luck for great future as you are friendly person. Smiley

Hopefully Smiley we will hopefully start working on it soon Smiley
Activity: 896
This sounds great to have a new unique dice and i am sure you will bring something interesting game, good luck for great future as you are friendly person. Smiley
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
a new Dice game would probably bring new players, it's easy to play and everybody enjoys it !
Pages:
Jump to: