Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥Horse Racing♞ Trifecta ♞ Horse Racing ♞ UNIQUE ♞ Jackpot ♞ 0-1% EDGE - page 8. (Read 59144 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
payout table:

1Horse 5x

2 Horses 19.8x

3 Horses 50x + 10% of all previous losses from ALL players

Woww that is great payout table i have created my account, Animation and sound is very interesting i tried my faucet amount if all 3 horses win than that player will get jackpot pot amount?

Exactly Smiley

oh and don't forget the x50 to Smiley
payout table:

1Horse 5x

2 Horses 19.8x

Woww that is great payout table i have created my account, Animation and sound is very interesting i tried my faucet amount if all 3 horses win than that player will get jackpot pot amount?

Exactly Smiley
Activity: 714
payout table:

1Horse 5x

2 Horses 19.8x

payout table:

1Horse 5x

2 Horses 19.8x

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I have a question regarding the pay table in case I won on all three positions like 1st,2nd,3rd in same match then how much will be paid out ? I think there should be easy way to see the potential earnings in this mentioned situation.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hey OP what is payout table for trifecta like 1st, 2nd and 3rd place horses, there only 3 horses into trifecta section to place bet why not we pick randomly from 5 horses?
Thank you OP for nice update i just tried trifecta so that is good after a long time of waiting this system is up now in beta testing so where can i see my bet history for this game because i didn't find it there?

Hey, you can see your bet history at the bottom of the page (on trifecta) it says ''my bet history'' Smiley
Activity: 896
Thank you OP for nice update i just tried trifecta so that is good after a long time of waiting this system is up now in beta testing so where can i see my bet history for this game because i didn't find it there?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
I have tried the trifecta few hours ago and it was great but unfortunately I only won 1x (one correct horse) in around 10 rounds Smiley
TRIFECTA BETA IS UP

the Beta for the Trifecta has begun ! there's still some minor Animations and so on which needs to be fixed, but it's 100% playable at least Smiley

from the looks of it now the ''Profits'' from the trifecta will be 5x (getting 1 horse right) , 19.8x (getting 2 horses right)  and 50x (getting all 3 horses right)
also 10% from EVERY losses will be added to the 50x (getting 3 horses right) creating a jackpot which will eventually become Huge.
when a player scores 3 horses he will then win his bet 50x + 10% of every lost bet before him.

Since this is a BETA you might encounter new bugs which we haven't seen yet, if you do, please report them back to us so we can fix them Asap!

Currently the max Bet is Only 0.001 Since its BETA. but that will change ALOT in the future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
That is awesome news to see trifecta will be up very soon as new dev has been start working on it, we can expect some nice giveaway promo on its completion, good luck buddy Wink
we have now started our work on the trifecta Smiley

here's a sneakpeak!

tho it's in Alpha Smiley we hope to have a Full working version up soon !

--

y the looks of it now the ''Profits'' from the trifecta will be 5x (getting 1 horse right) , 19.8x (getting 2 horses right)  and 50x (getting all horses right)
also 10% from EVERY losses will be added to the 50x (getting 3 horses right) creating a jackpot which will eventually become Huge.
when a player scores 3 horses he will then win his bet 50x + 10% of every lost bet before him.
Good news everyone! and older DEV is returning back to help some with the website. i'm currently working some on the ''Provably fair'' documentations. as soon as that is done the work will begin on the TRIFECTA, by the looks of it now the ''Profits'' from the trifecta will be 5x (getting 1 horse right) , 19.8x (getting 2 horses right)  and 50x (getting all horses right)

some minor buggs have been fixed, Error texts at registration are now easy to see Smiley

i will announce as soon as the work on the trifecta begins ! but its finally happening Smiley

there will also be lots of Jackpots and bonuses to come once the trifecta is done ! so keep your eye's on this thread for more updates Smiley

Is this means you are changing the game into player vs the house like the other game and no longer pvp anymore? Nice decision because pvp game is very hard to maintain and very hard to get any profit from that

No, the player vs player game is still there Smiley we are just going to add another game to the website Smiley (a player vs house) game
Activity: 896
Good news everyone! and older DEV is returning back to help some with the website. i'm currently working some on the ''Provably fair'' documentations. as soon as that is done the work will begin on the TRIFECTA, by the looks of it now the ''Profits'' from the trifecta will be 5x (getting 1 horse right) , 19.8x (getting 2 horses right)  and 50x (getting all horses right)

some minor buggs have been fixed, Error texts at registration are now easy to see Smiley

i will announce as soon as the work on the trifecta begins ! but its finally happening Smiley

there will also be lots of Jackpots and bonuses to come once the trifecta is done ! so keep your eye's on this thread for more updates Smiley

Thanks Alice for this good news about the current update and found a active dev for this trifecta feature, i hope this will be done on time and will be up very soon for playing there, i will keep eye on this thread for further news.
legendary
-snip-

Is this means you are changing the game into player vs the house like the other game and no longer pvp anymore? Nice decision because pvp game is very hard to maintain and very hard to get any profit from that

As I know the wont change the game, the trifecta is just a new game to be added. So in the future, players may choose to play the game as they wish between pvp games or player vs house game.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
that is great news ! and giving back 10% to build a bonus instead of keeping the coins for yourself is a wonderful idea Cheesy !
i bet that jackpot will be pretty damn high at the end Wink

waiting eagerly for this Smiley
Good news everyone! and older DEV is returning back to help some with the website. i'm currently working some on the ''Provably fair'' documentations. as soon as that is done the work will begin on the TRIFECTA, by the looks of it now the ''Profits'' from the trifecta will be 5x (getting 1 horse right) , 19.8x (getting 2 horses right)  and 50x (getting all horses right)

Thanks for the good news, hope it will come soon. Anyway, few days ago I withdrew my left balance in your site. At first I thought that I wont able to withdraw it because my left balance is below the minimum withdraw requirement, but I was wrong and I got it instantly Smiley. Did you reduce the minimum withdraw during the maintenance?
Of course you need to give us a great announcement and some free btc to celebrate when the site is back Smiley

before Lophie told me he had to go away for a while we Lowered the amount you can Withdraw from the website Smiley

ofcourse Smiley once the trifecta is up there will be lots and lots of Bonuses and Giveaways Smiley
legendary
Good news everyone! and older DEV is returning back to help some with the website. i'm currently working some on the ''Provably fair'' documentations. as soon as that is done the work will begin on the TRIFECTA, by the looks of it now the ''Profits'' from the trifecta will be 5x (getting 1 horse right) , 19.8x (getting 2 horses right)  and 50x (getting all horses right)

Thanks for the good news, hope it will come soon. Anyway, few days ago I withdrew my left balance in your site. At first I thought that I wont able to withdraw it because my left balance is below the minimum withdraw requirement, but I was wrong and I got it instantly Smiley. Did you reduce the minimum withdraw during the maintenance?
Of course you need to give us a great announcement and some free btc to celebrate when the site is back Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: