Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotels accepting bitcoin - page 37. (Read 15031 times)

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 14, 2017, 12:49:34 AM
In my country there is no such hotel where bitcoin digital currency is accepted as payment. I heard from my friends they told me that in other advanced countries they accepted this for each and every payment. Once it legalized it will be accepted everywhere.
Yes its true as in some countries like Europe not only hotels or restaurants accept bitcoins but also bitcoins provide credit card in my country I try bitcoin in restaurant and they accept bitcoin easily and also I use it in some departmental stores there also they accept but I did not try in hotel I think it will also work there because the users of bitcoin in my country are almost increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
October 12, 2017, 09:10:26 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/4a0b16dd-6783-4dac-9fa0-76e923c9a774

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

This is a good news anyway, were hotel bitcoin accepted perhaps most of your customer will become a bitcoin users for sure due most of them will become curious about it, and once they've find out the good benefit of it, no wonder that someday there will be able to buy a condominium through bitcoin payment transaction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 12, 2017, 05:14:00 AM
It was cool of course for countries that already provide hotels receive a bitcoin payments, it's more given advanced impression and more modern following the development of the increasingly era sophisticated. Well but in the country where I live, there is hasn't yet been a hotel that can accept payments via bitcoin, but there will be or will never exist hotel that received a bitcoin payments for me personally.. I don't really care about it, cause i rarely visiting a hotel.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
October 12, 2017, 04:48:55 AM
In my country there is no such hotel where bitcoin digital currency is accepted as payment. I heard from my friends they told me that in other advanced countries they accepted this for each and every payment. Once it legalized it will be accepted everywhere.
Well that's probably those countries that are first world countries. Since these list of countries have a higher status - economic and livelihood-wise. They probably have the most advanced educational system, all the facilities are being accommodated and the people are probably being productive as they should be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 04:39:55 AM
in developed countries like the usa or other developed countries may have many hotels that receive payments using bitcoin, but in my country there is still no hotel that receives payments using bitcoin. maybe in the future it can be done.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 12, 2017, 04:38:28 AM
There are some countries where bitcoins are accepted in hotels as a direct payment, Lockchain a new project introduces their platform from where you can book hotels in different countries with LOC tokens and also with 0% commission.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 04:33:38 AM
It's a good news that the hotels accept bitcoins. Because the tourism sector is especially important for Bitcoin. BitCoin ATMs are usually located where the tourism is intense. It's also a nice thing for a hotel to accept a bitcoin.
I believe it is, it is a good news for all bitcoin users. Now most of the people can use  bitcoin for payments and services like this along with fiat but i think it is just happening in few countries or some of the countries in europe. I know this is just the beginning, but imagine a world where bitcoin co-exists with fiat. We don't have to choose one, let's just do both. i think it will also help in the progress of it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 12, 2017, 04:10:09 AM
It's a good news that the hotels accept bitcoins. Because the tourism sector is especially important for Bitcoin. BitCoin ATMs are usually located where the tourism is intense. It's also a nice thing for a hotel to accept a bitcoin.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
October 12, 2017, 03:51:38 AM
Don't forget that there are 0 transaction fee visa debit cards that connect to coin base. So technically most hotels accept them now.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 03:40:39 AM
no longer an impossible thing because currently in las vegas there are 2 hotels that accept payment through a service called Bitpay and recently a hotel in Bali has also received payment using bitcoin and in the future there will be some more hotels that will open payment service using bitcoin or other crytocurrency.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2017, 03:38:30 AM
Recently, when I was backpacking through China, I ran out of fiat (technically didn't have enough for the room) so, I just asked if they can take bitcoins.

The front desk clerk didn't say yes but, he got the manager of the hotel and the manager knew about bitcoin and gladly accepted it.

So, just because a place doesn't have a bitcoin sticker on their front desk, doesn't mean they won't accept bitcoins. Never hurts to ask Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
October 12, 2017, 03:34:24 AM

According to this link, a bloomberg news site, it was mentioned that there are two hotels in LAS Vegas that accepts bitcoin as payment for hotels, food and drinks. If you want to visit this place as a tourist or to gamble and you happened to lost your money to gambling you can always use you stored bitcoins to get a room to sleep and relax and enjoy the food and booze.

That is so awesome! It’s good to know that more and more establishments accept this type of digital currency. It is such a convenience for bitcoin users like us and definitely an advantage for the hotel owners especially when the bitcoin value inflates. I think one way or another, bitcoin would soon be as normal as using paper currency.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 03:31:17 AM
That is a great index. I love hotels who accepts bitcoin. It feels great for me to pay them in bitcoin. Thanks to the hotel owners for making bitcoin as a payment option. I will visit there once. It is very nice to see these threads instead of those bull shit threads asking will bitcoin survive.Thanks Op.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2017, 03:17:20 AM
Activity: 193
October 11, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
If i am not wrong, there was a hotel booking website that i saw a few weeks ago, and you could book a hotel and you were able to pay in bitcoins, it was a nice feature, but most hotels were located in Europe, Asia and United States, nothing about south america or the other countries. But it was a nice feature, i dont remember the link, but if you google it you can find it easy.

It is good and nice inovation I think. Because bitcoin is better than cash and credit card. You just need to carry smartphone which you already carry all the time. Not just hotels, but I heard there is restaurant in Bali that already use Bitcoin as their payment system. I hope all countries in the world can support and do not banned the Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

This is good news. It will take some time but it is likely that we will see slow increase in bitcoin adoption over the time.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2017, 06:11:13 PM
somethings interested about bitcoin accepting in the hotels as payment the for bitcoin can't stop the strong popularity int the entire business industry and to become a fomous currency in the whole worldnhoping this expectation in a few years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 06:06:55 PM
If i am not wrong, there was a hotel booking website that i saw a few weeks ago, and you could book a hotel and you were able to pay in bitcoins, it was a nice feature, but most hotels were located in Europe, Asia and United States, nothing about south america or the other countries.
But it was a nice feature, i dont remember the link, but if you google it you can find it easy.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
October 11, 2017, 05:52:58 PM
I think it is the same principle of exepting for hotel or for taxi or even for video games. Recently read about how it can be realized - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254760.new#new
Activity: 387
October 11, 2017, 01:57:25 PM
this is evidence that bitcoin can be used to rent hotels,although in my country still does not exist I believe a few years later there must be a rental hotel offering in pay using bitcoin.
in las vegas have proven that bitcoin can be made various transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: