Pages:
Author

Topic: How about restricting low rank people from opening new topics - page 3. (Read 731 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
Last 2 weeks, I noticed lost of topics got deleted and then I learned these are most common here as low value/repeated  topics/discussions are being removed continuously.

I do choose the topics more carefully still I find my count varies time to time. It is really disappointing to see after writing posts up to the level of feeling pain on my mind.

Any possible solution for this year long existing problem?

I guess if newbies and few other low rank members will be restricted to get approval on their topic, we may somehow solve the hassles of frequent removal of topics.

Even not across all boards of this forum, restrictions of few discussion boards may help many active posters here.

Instead of catching low quality topics, now Mods may need to work on approving new/innovative/needed topics.

[People do get notification on deletion of their own post. They must feel responsible for their inappropriate post. But, disappearance of a topic itself where one poster has contributed with all efforts and time, is definitely not the poster's mistake hence I think this needs to be addressed as early as possible Smiley.]
Pages:
Jump to: