Pages:
Author

Topic: How about them WAVES!!?? - page 14. (Read 11724 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 04:04:10 PM
I'm considering to buy some waves just to give it a try and see if it pumps up until the end of the year.
I'm little confused about the Loyalty income tho. How does it work actually? Am I getting free coins for just holding waves in a waves wallet? If so, what amount?
Also, how does leasing works? I lease my balance to a node and then what happens? Do I lose my leased balance? Is it worth doing it?
Thanks for answering!
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
August 04, 2017, 04:03:34 PM
Waves is one of the best altcoins available out there and you can easily expect it's price to cross 50$ mark in one year. It is the ethereum killer. It has an amazing development team so you can expect real fast growth.
Waves for now is equivalent with ethereum on platform based. There are many tokens created on use their platform. The advantage is on Vaves there is an exchanger place, so we can trade waves token so easy.

Yeah it's great for small tokens that have difficulty reaching a big audience through the main exchanges. The DEX is low volume but it lets you trade in all Wave based tokens quickly and easily.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
August 04, 2017, 03:59:27 PM
Waves is one of the best altcoins available out there and you can easily expect it's price to cross 50$ mark in one year. It is the ethereum killer. It has an amazing development team so you can expect real fast growth.
Waves for now is equivalent with ethereum on platform based. There are many tokens created on use their platform. The advantage is on Vaves there is an exchanger place, so we can trade waves token so easy.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 03:35:33 PM
WAVES looks very interesting !
Do you advise me to go in ?
I think you will ! But why ?

Thanks for your futur advises  Grin

Yes Waves is very Interesting altcoin. Its future so good. we assume this years the waves price will be 10$ +.

If you holding waves in you wallet account then you will get loyalty income from here.

you can also run node and secure network and get reward.

So I am just It's Too Good Project and life changing Program   

Thank you.   
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 04, 2017, 03:16:17 PM
WAVES looks very interesting !
Do you advise me to go in ?
I think you will ! But why ?

Thanks for your futur advises  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 04, 2017, 03:13:59 PM
they will launch Bitcoin NG in september
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 03:06:29 PM
August 04, 2017, 03:02:59 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Just One Word Wow.

Waves give loyalty earn form holding in wallet.

Waves is must popular and longest profitable coin. I hold some coin all most 8 month and long time to earn money.

Thank you.

How can I do that?
I have to buy waves, install the wallet and wait?

Yes you will get loyalty if you holding waves in wallet. Every month date 15th thy are distribution your loyalty income for holding in waves wallet. you get so much token or waves after 15th every month. You can see this month. you will be get you Loyalty if you holding waves.

Thank you.  

Whoa!!  Just by keeping a waves balance?  Do you have to sign up for anything!!!?

NO you don't sign up anywhere .. Just you have waves in your wallet account not any exchanger  account as like bittrex, cryptopia or anyone.

You get your loyalty income Only For when  you holding waves in your Wallet account.

Thank you.
Activity: 274
August 04, 2017, 02:52:07 PM
waves really great for long term investment . i have already invested waves for long term  coz I know after 1/2 years waves price is 100$.
my opinion....
thanks
Activity: 224
August 04, 2017, 02:44:27 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Just One Word Wow.

Waves is must popular and longest profitable coin. I hold some coin all most 8 month and long time to earn money.

Thank you.

How can I do that?

Yes you will get loyalty if you holding waves in wallet. Every month date 15th thy are distribution your loyalty income for holding in waves wallet. you get so much token or waves after 15th every month. You can see this month. you will be get you Loyalty if you holding waves.

Thank you.  

Whoa!!  Just by keeping a waves balance?  Do you have to sign up for anything!!!?
August 04, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

Just One Word Wow.

Thank you.

How can I do that?

Thank you.  
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 04, 2017, 02:04:09 PM
I like wave for their wallet and transfer speeds. Currently wave is doing fine because many traders are converting there coins to wave. For the past three months wave price is stable and and I have no problem with holding my coins with them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 01:56:14 PM
waves is good but it's for long term investments.i have some waves.i hold it.i think a few days later it's price will increase.it's my opinion.
In long term, Waves not have any issue because the real value for the potential of Waves maybe reach to 0.01-0.05 BTC per coin. So, I think the price in current still very cheap and should buying if not want miss opportunity as Ethereum $6 Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
August 04, 2017, 01:43:12 PM
waves is good but it's for long term investments.i have some waves.i hold it.i think a few days later it's price will increase.it's my opinion.
Activity: 224
August 04, 2017, 01:15:40 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Just One Word Wow.

Thank you.

How can I do that?

I've heard that Waves gives the occasional Airdrop but I've yet to receive one, been holding about a month.  However... Waves does allow you to safely and easily lease your coins to Masternodes and from that you'll receive transaction fees.  It's 100% safe, super simple, and at least you get some passive income for just holding the coin.  And of course you win big when Waves' price increases.

http://wavescommunity.com/leasing/

Coming months we will see WAVES price swell up and pump hard!!!    Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 04, 2017, 12:41:12 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Just One Word Wow.

Thank you.

How can I do that?

I've heard that Waves gives the occasional Airdrop but I've yet to receive one, been holding about a month.  However... Waves does allow you to safely and easily lease your coins to Masternodes and from that you'll receive transaction fees.  It's 100% safe, super simple, and at least you get some passive income for just holding the coin.  And of course you win big when Waves' price increases.

http://wavescommunity.com/leasing/
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304
August 04, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

Just One Word Wow.

Thank you.

How can I do that?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 04, 2017, 12:20:06 PM
I am one of those thinking about getting waves, I think it will be the next Ethereum. It is also a good investment because its price now is still very low plus it is currently being used a a blockchain for some ICO's aside from Ethereum.

You are right for that, I also see in Bittrex for the price of Waves is experiencing price decline, I am very sure the price of Waves will return high in the next few weeks, so this is the perfect time to buy and hold Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2017, 12:07:00 PM
Very happy to see the performance of Waves in recent days, for fear of hardfork issue, a week ago I transfer bitcoin to waves and ethereum, and now balance has gone up about 18%.
Not only 18%, if you can buy it when most trader interested buying Bitcoin for receive Bitcoin Cash, you will see the price @80k/Waves very interesting and should buy in this time. I very regret not have money in this time because I putting all my funds for other altcoin before dip price happening Cry
August 04, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

Just One Word Wow.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: