Pages:
Author

Topic: How about them WAVES!!?? - page 15. (Read 11724 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
August 04, 2017, 11:43:35 AM
Very happy to see the performance of Waves in recent days, for fear of hardfork issue, a week ago I transfer bitcoin to waves and ethereum, and now balance has gone up about 18%.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 04, 2017, 11:19:36 AM
WAVES did pretty good this week!!  I'm very pleased with the progress!!  I hope others are noticing and not miss out on this great opportunity to jump in while this coin is still fairly cheap and undervalued!!!  Come and surf the WAVES before its too late!!! Grin

Last month when the waves price dropped to $2 that time I bought some wave coins. I know this coin will become one more ETH in future. I will not use that coin to make short time trade. I will hold that coins for a long time, and I will collect some more coins because the price is still undervalued.

Agreed .
WAVES is the new ETH.
But it will take time for companies to realize that ETH is not great and that Waves is better.
Currently, 99% of the corporations' projects around blockchain use the Ethereum platform.

if ETH evolves and solves its design flaws, it could keep the leadership.

Personally, I wish ETH dies and makes some space to better tech. But I still hodl some bc the market is made by the average joe, and the average joe is dumb (that is why people buy Toyotas...)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 10:34:51 AM
WAVES did pretty good this week!!  I'm very pleased with the progress!!  I hope others are noticing and not miss out on this great opportunity to jump in while this coin is still fairly cheap and undervalued!!!  Come and surf the WAVES before its too late!!! Grin

Last month when the waves price dropped to $2 that time I bought some wave coins. I know this coin will become one more ETH in future. I will not use that coin to make short time trade. I will hold that coins for a long time, and I will collect some more coins because the price is still undervalued.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 04, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
I would like to get it also, looks like they have a good roadmap
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 09:00:49 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
August 02, 2017, 03:39:56 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Here It is not tge first time when i am making conversation about the wave coin because here in this forum you can see the campaign of this coin where they are accepting many hundreds of the memebers to advertise thier coin and also many memberd are making lot of profit also from the campaign , so here tou can easily understand that how much is better the economical background of the team.
And also if here yiu can see than yiu find that their technology of the coin is beyter then most of the other altcoin .
So here in my opinion you should buy waves coin because i also have the stock of 70 waves coin and thinking to hokd untik its price reach to 0.1btc/wave coin .
Judging by the price of these coins, this is also a very good investment, when the excitement of the price of Bitcoin, it is here that you can transfer your entire fortune, so you do not lose it later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 02:47:38 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Here It is not tge first time when i am making conversation about the wave coin because here in this forum you can see the campaign of this coin where they are accepting many hundreds of the memebers to advertise thier coin and also many memberd are making lot of profit also from the campaign , so here tou can easily understand that how much is better the economical background of the team.
And also if here yiu can see than yiu find that their technology of the coin is beyter then most of the other altcoin .
So here in my opinion you should buy waves coin because i also have the stock of 70 waves coin and thinking to hokd untik its price reach to 0.1btc/wave coin .
Activity: 144
August 02, 2017, 02:27:14 PM
I got 150 pieces and im planning to get more!!
Because for me Waves is really good coin to invest, just wait a little bit waves will grow up as soon as possible

You should buy more Waves if it's possible. Many people consider Waves as a 100 dollar coin. By the end of September it will probably hit 10 dollar.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2017, 02:21:34 PM
I got 150 pieces and im planning to get more!!
Because for me Waves is really good coin to invest, just wait a little bit waves will grow up as soon as possible
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 02, 2017, 11:28:34 AM
waves most popular cryptographic coin at this moments just hold after1-2 year its rise high rank.
that is true
In the span of 2 years waves up rank,
For me investing in waves is a good decision. I decided to buy and invest in waves if you notice its a cheap price. Thats true there is a bg chance if holding in 1-2years thats for sure its profitable. So it is best also for a long term investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 02, 2017, 10:49:08 AM
waves most popular cryptographic coin at this moments just hold after1-2 year its rise high rank.
that is true
In the span of 2 years waves up rank,
Activity: 420
August 02, 2017, 09:39:28 AM
I am one of those thinking about getting waves, I think it will be the next Ethereum. It is also a good investment because its price now is still very low plus it is currently being used a a blockchain for some ICO's aside from Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 02, 2017, 09:03:22 AM
I think Waves is a good coin to invest in; specially considering you can lease your coins for zero risk.  So at least you get a small drip just for holding the coins.  Like others have said, Waves probably wont triple your investment overnight but I expect it to be a steady rise over the coming years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
August 02, 2017, 08:32:34 AM
I bought a WAVES yesterday for only $2.68? Now the price is already at $3, I believe WAVES , BITSHARES, NXT, are one of the pumping coins we can see before end of this year.

Yes, I totally agree with you regarding these 3 ones... But unfortunately market cap of Waves dropped from almost $600m to less than $300m... I hope it's temporary correction Smiley NXT is +45% today already Smiley
Activity: 144
August 02, 2017, 08:25:03 AM
Waves is an excellent coin to invest in. I got 350 pieces
Activity: 951
August 02, 2017, 08:20:16 AM
I bought a WAVES yesterday for only $2.68? Now the price is already at $3, I believe WAVES , BITSHARES, NXT, are one of the pumping coins we can see before end of this year.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 07:35:25 AM
I really like Waves because its actually got a feature live right now that is working and useful - the exchange. Near zero transactions, I can send my BTC or ETH onto it and trade on there quicker than any other exchange and I can withdraw it whenever I want with no limits etc. Add to that the stream of good news coming on Waves and Im really positive about its future. I have about 10% of my stack in Waves, im considering selling more of my ETH to increase that.
Activity: 462
August 02, 2017, 06:28:52 AM
I am holding some waves and I think waves can reach a lot of milestones in the following years, it might not good to sell now, it is just 1 year old coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 06:22:27 AM
I'm holding some waves, not too many but planning to add quite a few more. Bought them for $2 a month ago, they're above $3 now.

I think projects like Waves, Stratis and NEO are great for long-term investment, probably not for day trading. By long-term I mean, if you believe in them, sink some of your excess cash in and help them to grow, and reap your rewards in a few years' time.
Activity: 140
August 02, 2017, 06:21:33 AM
One of the best platforms out there and improving. I think it's still undervalued.
Pages:
Jump to: