Pages:
Author

Topic: How about them WAVES!!?? - page 7. (Read 11724 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 25, 2017, 07:36:56 PM
Hey all.  Im curious but did anyone here receive some very tiny transfers to their waves wallet?  For example the name shows eot token, waves community etc?  Can someone explain to me what that is?  I receive a few of these transfers to my waves wallet but i have no idea what these are.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 07:20:35 PM
I would like to have some of them waves..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MoonRunner.io
August 25, 2017, 07:18:58 PM
I find WAVES extremely useful as we are using it for our Pre-ICO phase. Being able to launch a sell wall for various tokens is helpful.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2017, 06:17:00 PM
Isn't WAVES working on implementing their own smart car ntracts feature?  I hear by Christmas time it's going to have it!! Grin
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 25, 2017, 05:06:51 PM
just bought them last month and already got 1dollar more on the price that i bought them for next month i'm gonna buy more.
I think waves is gonna be a big one !
Like bitcoins, waves are good in the long term. I hope that this coin will be one of the best among the altcoys. About her, I see many good reviews among the participants of this forum. It has chances for a great future in the world of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 25, 2017, 04:13:32 PM
I wonder what will happen to Waves price when, literally, hundreds of thousands of people will get their Burger King Whopper Coins and start using Waves Platform for a real case use. This is even bigger than any real world use that Bitcoin was involved in and it's arguable if BTC has ever been used in a real mainstream case use. Waves was always positioning for mainstream - Ethereum has positioned for FinTech. They are not comparable competitors.

http://wavescommunity.com/burger-king-russia-issued-a-token-on-waves/

That's what I'm wondering too.  Especially since you can store fiat right within the Waves wallet; so exposing so many people to the application is brilliant.  They'll use the exchange to sell their tokens, at least a portion of them will be curious to what Waves is, learn about leasing, and decide to invest in it.  This is a very real and appropriate use of their token creation system.  If this is just the beginning then Waves can be the next ETH (in terms of explosive price.)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 25, 2017, 02:48:58 PM
Can someone tell me when exactly did there is a lot of attention on waves? Were there much attention about this coin when it was 25 cents?  Most importantly... did the waves website look like how it is now when it was 25 cents?  Or was the website not that good?  Because if you look at the waves website, you see its very professional looking site.

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
August 25, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
I have waves and holding it. I see a bright future with this coin. It is pumping now and hopefully could reach 400k by the end of this year. I will probably sell it at 400k so hopefully.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 25, 2017, 11:41:10 AM
This will be more interesting if you invest for waves, I think waves have a chance to develop forward the future. But not to beat bitcoin.
August 25, 2017, 11:38:32 AM
WAVES is doing just unbelievable today!!  Really diggin how its poised to swell up and pump hard soon!!  I hope others get in on it before they miss the boat!!  You wanna be on a boat to ride these WAVES!!! Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Coins
August 25, 2017, 11:28:10 AM
Waves are going up and will go up. I bought at 2,5 and they once were like 10 dollars each. Hope they go back there soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
August 25, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
I dumped all of my LSK for Waves now I'm crying unless Waves starts to go up double the current price I'll dump them for BTC and never buy any of similar

Altcoins ever.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 10:52:34 AM
Should have bought some earlier. But it is still attractive, price will go up in mid-term I think. I will not sell my waves, it`s a good investment.
Activity: 44
August 25, 2017, 10:43:07 AM
Waves will still increase in the next few days. Grin Grin
Hug to the end
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 25, 2017, 10:25:21 AM
Hey,

Can someone please explain to me how Leasing works a bit more?

I have leased my Waves to WavesFullNode. I have received the following tokens as rewards.

WavesFullNode
Waves Community
Miner Reward
Krosscoin
Voltroon
EOT Token

WTF are these for? Do I sell them on the exchange for Waves?

My understand was you received Waves as reward for Leasing? How can I do that?  

cheers!!

I'll give you a note.   there you can read  everything in peace. is very interesting
There are also many things described which one does not know
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-launches-balance-leasing-in-lite-client-14db9eac0377
http://wavescommunity.com/leasing/
Activity: 5
August 23, 2017, 07:37:09 AM
Hey,

Can someone please explain to me how Leasing works a bit more?

I have leased my Waves to WavesFullNode. I have received the following tokens as rewards.

WavesFullNode
Waves Community
Miner Reward
Krosscoin
Voltroon
EOT Token

WTF are these for? Do I sell them on the exchange for Waves?

My understand was you received Waves as reward for Leasing? How can I do that? 

cheers!!
Activity: 322
August 23, 2017, 06:57:04 AM
Each day that goes by them WAVES are looking better and better!!  I'm really optimistic with the progress WAVES has made in the last month!!  Nothing but balls deep satisfaction!! Grin
The development is looking better and better but the price stays half of its all time high.
What would that imply, it means it's  time to buy more and stock it for the future, waves is so cheap now, let's buy it now.
it's 11k currently, there will be a pump coming soon.

I'm feeling the same way!!  Thinking the pump is coming on anytime now!!  I hope people get into the WAVES before the WAVES rocket swells up and pumps hard all the way to the moon!!
Sorry all, for example if we buy at waves price now 11k what advantage we can get from these waves, because honestly i am still afraid to use waves.

First off, you'll get a cool buzz from buying them WAVES at such a cheap price knowing that its getting ready to swell up and pump up large to the moon!!  WAVES is nothing to be afraid of!!  Don't be scared!! I'll hold your hand!! Grin
Grin Wow means waves this is a good altcoin and certainly worth to try to see the response from friends very positive, hopefully waves more victorious and can survive for the next month  Cool
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
August 23, 2017, 06:14:33 AM
I wonder what will happen to Waves price when, literally, hundreds of thousands of people will get their Burger King Whopper Coins and start using Waves Platform for a real case use. This is even bigger than any real world use that Bitcoin was involved in and it's arguable if BTC has ever been used in a real mainstream case use. Waves was always positioning for mainstream - Ethereum has positioned for FinTech. They are not comparable competitors.

http://wavescommunity.com/burger-king-russia-issued-a-token-on-waves/
August 23, 2017, 03:41:47 AM
I'm currently holding some waves, should i buy more?

Damn straight you want to buy more if you can!!  I wish I can buy more right now but I'm already invested to my limit on these crypto-coin madness!! Grin
August 23, 2017, 03:40:33 AM
Each day that goes by them WAVES are looking better and better!!  I'm really optimistic with the progress WAVES has made in the last month!!  Nothing but balls deep satisfaction!! Grin
The development is looking better and better but the price stays half of its all time high.
What would that imply, it means it's  time to buy more and stock it for the future, waves is so cheap now, let's buy it now.
it's 11k currently, there will be a pump coming soon.

I'm feeling the same way!!  Thinking the pump is coming on anytime now!!  I hope people get into the WAVES before the WAVES rocket swells up and pumps hard all the way to the moon!!
Sorry all, for example if we buy at waves price now 11k what advantage we can get from these waves, because honestly i am still afraid to use waves.

First off, you'll get a cool buzz from buying them WAVES at such a cheap price knowing that its getting ready to swell up and pump up large to the moon!!  WAVES is nothing to be afraid of!!  Don't be scared!! I'll hold your hand!! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: