Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 2. (Read 52729 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 16, 2017, 04:40:59 PM
After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
You must understand that bitcoin is still relatively new so you cannot expect the same amount of opportunities to earn bitcoin as those that are in fiat so besides signature campaigns there is no risk free method, the only other method will be to offer your skills in exchange of bitcoin.

Signature campaign is an easiest and safest methods to earn bitcoins but you need to make sure that you follow the campaign rules or else you will be kicked out of the campaign and if you follow it then everything would be fine with you and apart from signature campaign there is a great demand for trading as most of the people are making good profits by trading altcoins though its bit risky but after learning it things would get easier for you in future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 16, 2017, 04:34:27 PM
After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
You must understand that bitcoin is still relatively new so you cannot expect the same amount of opportunities to earn bitcoin as those that are in fiat so besides signature campaigns there is no risk free method, the only other method will be to offer your skills in exchange of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 16, 2017, 08:24:37 AM
I am earning BTC form fill through. And many other
Softwere through earn.

What you mean earning BTC by filling forms? I have never heard of such methods to earn and that someone will just throw money at you for free if you fill a form. Do explain us on this situation. As much as I can see, I think you are talking of offers that pay you to sign up. Pretty lame in my view.

Softwares to earn? Wow that nothing new, except the fact that those softwares are malwares to infect your computer and not let you earn a penny but rather lose a lot of money. Get a life and job people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 16, 2017, 04:24:15 AM

Wow that's a good amount if you are getting from faucet and small gambling. I did tried to get with faucets when I was still newbie and sadly I didn't even attain to earn 0.005 BTC for a month. That's why I gave already on it, as of now my majority profit on bitcoin is with trading plus some other earnings with freelance jobs from third party sites.
Trading is the best way to earn bitacoin,  but to be skilled tarder is not easy. We have to be patient and keep learning. Bitcoin is related with computer, so if we have programming skill, it will make easier to earn bitcoin. But I think gambling is not suitable for everyone.
I think bitcoin will become mainstream in the future, probably employed man can get sallary in form of bitcoin if they want it. 

I think the best way to get bitcoin depends on each person respectively. Trading can be one of the best ways if we have the ability and experience in bitcoin trading, especially as you say. But not limited to trading only because there are many other equally good way of course.
I think bitcoin is not only connected with the computer, but the most important is the Internet network. Just a suggestion gambling is not a way to gain an advantage, because in gambling just rely on luck alone. Thank you
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 16, 2017, 03:58:36 AM
at this month. i had earn 0.03btc. that's from faucet plus from small gamble Smiley

Wow that's a good amount if you are getting from faucet and small gambling. I did tried to get with faucets when I was still newbie and sadly I didn't even attain to earn 0.005 BTC for a month. That's why I gave already on it, as of now my majority profit on bitcoin is with trading plus some other earnings with freelance jobs from third party sites.
Trading is the best way to earn bitacoin,  but to be skilled tarder is not easy. We have to be patient and keep learning. Bitcoin is related with computer, so if we have programming skill, it will make easier to earn bitcoin. But I think gambling is not suitable for everyone.
I think bitcoin will become mainstream in the future, probably employed man can get sallary in form of bitcoin if they want it. 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
March 16, 2017, 01:05:54 AM
at this month. i had earn 0.03btc. that's from faucet plus from small gamble Smiley

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 16, 2017, 12:25:30 AM
If you are serious with bitcoin, I suggest getting it for sure, I think mining is a good thing, if the cost of electricity in your place no more than 10 cents, then immediately buy the S9 and start mining rather than waste time and bandwidth for faucet claims.

Where could you get that kind of payment for electricity?  Grin
I dont think that it still exist. Everything now is overpriced.
Here in my place I pay $20 a month just for lights and a charger.  Grin
Better get a fine job that could give you capital to invest in bitcoin, where in you might profit in the near future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 16, 2017, 12:17:44 AM
If you are serious with bitcoin, I suggest getting it for sure, I think mining is a good thing, if the cost of electricity in your place no more than 10 cents, then immediately buy the S9 and start mining rather than waste time and bandwidth for faucet claims.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
March 15, 2017, 11:45:25 PM
Signature campaign and trading is the primary source of earning bitcoins as one gives you stable earnings and other can give you quick earnings if you take a right decision at a right time and apart from that gambling is also a way to earn but the chances of making money from it is very less as its risky and might result in loosing all money you have put in it.
I would say all the above are the correct way to make and earn bitcoin at the moment.
And if you were lucky enough at trading to pick up on the pumping of some alts like ethereum and dash then you are reaping the rewards of those good picks for trading on crypto exchanges.
They are increasing more rapidly then bitcoin it's self currently is at the moment.

Yup eth and dash are moving like crazy at a moment so people who have invested in it at right time would be enjoying great profits at a moment so if you want to make profits from altcoin then its always good to watch the charts closely and depending on that you can choose a coin which is expected to pump but there is no guarantee it will surely happen but we need to take chance in order to make profits.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
March 15, 2017, 11:40:04 PM
Signature campaign and trading is the primary source of earning bitcoins as one gives you stable earnings and other can give you quick earnings if you take a right decision at a right time and apart from that gambling is also a way to earn but the chances of making money from it is very less as its risky and might result in loosing all money you have put in it.
I would say all the above are the correct way to make and earn bitcoin at the moment.
And if you were lucky enough at trading to pick up on the pumping of some alts like ethereum and dash then you are reaping the rewards of those good picks for trading on crypto exchanges.
They are increasing more rapidly then bitcoin it's self currently is at the moment.
Activity: 504
March 15, 2017, 11:35:07 PM
Activity: 420
March 15, 2017, 11:23:24 PM
By doing some tasks for other people and either getting paid in BTC directly or trading for it. I also sports bet a bit for fun but I should probably stop as I usually lose in the end.

You are still a newbie and you directly jumped into gambling for earning bitcoins which not a good sign as it will take away all your money and at that time you will regret for not quitting gambling at a right time and as you said that you usually end up loosing so why are you wasting your hard earned coins in it its better to quit and find better ways of earn bitcoins.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
March 15, 2017, 11:09:47 PM
By doing some tasks for other people and either getting paid in BTC directly or trading for it. I also sports bet a bit for fun but I should probably stop as I usually lose in the end.
Activity: 714
March 15, 2017, 10:29:13 PM
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 15, 2017, 09:34:08 PM
I am earning BTC form fill through. And many other
Softwere through earn.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 15, 2017, 04:26:35 PM
people in poland mine it for me on their servers

Is that cloud mining? If yes then would you like to share the details about it? As far as I know that cloud mining is not much profitable these days and most of the cloud mining services either end up as a scam or insolvent. I receive many emails with attractive cloud mining contracts but I am staying away from it.

Cloud Mining is never profitable only who have entered in the starting have come out in profit but that is also not good as investing in cloud mining is just like supporting scam. I think he means of mining through rigs or cpu like that.

Here in this forum their are so many options to earn like signature campaign , give your skill work for bitcoin in service section, start your product selling in bitcoins business, go to altcoin section and earn through doing small tasks and join in social media bounty campaign and earn through that. so their are so many ways  to earn bitcoin in this forum.

Yeah there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins on this forum and there are even many freelancer sites that pays in bitcoin so you can choose any task depending on your skills and area of interest and if you have any technical skills then you can expect higher earnings in bitcoins and if you are regular time spender on this forum then signature campaign is the best and safest method to earn some bitcoins on weekly basis.
Yeah, the forum is the best place to find all kind of opportunities to earn bitcoin, from signature campaigns to some freelancing, and if you have a skill you can offer it for bitcoin, and that is what the best about being inside the bitcoin community and in this forum, some people will say investing and gambling but I would not take the risk for a lazy way of earning money.

I see some more benefits of this forum and the best one is knowledge and support from the community. I have saved my hundreds of bucks due to the advice and reviews of the community members. This forum is best place to get and idea and deep knowledge not only about bitcoin but also the the whole cryptocurrency technology.
On this forum for the beginner a lot of information. If someone is interested in bitcoin, then here is the place. And most importantly, even other users will help. The main thing is to formulate the question correctly.

I think instead of formulating a question, one must be able to learn from already posted content. It is an art to finding the expected solutions to the queries without asking it but to find the related material which is already posted and extract the satisfactory solution from it.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 15, 2017, 03:43:34 PM

Even without browsing through all posts here (of which the majority is pure spam), you could come to the concolusion that everything that doesn't require an initial investment in form of coin or fiat, is the best (risk-free) way. From there it's up to you to decide what you consider to be a time/effort worthy practice that translates into you earning whatever amount of money/coins. In that regard, signature campaigns are the obvious winner since you get paid for something you are doing anyway.
If this is true, It save the effort of reading through. Campaign is risk free, earn bitcoin and save or spend. If it is all that u do, one can lose a lot to spending. Putting a small percentage in trading sometimes,might teach taking risk
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
March 15, 2017, 03:19:47 PM
Currently, my main source of income comes from campaigns on this forum. It is a relatively stable income source and suitable for me, this job is quite light. I like it very much, besides, I also participate in giveaways, promotions and graphic design. Currently, I am looking for a more income-rich job, because my current job is too idle. I feel I should do more. Anyone who has a job that fits my field, please pm Smiley I will satisfy you and get reward
Trading or investing could fetch you a lot of profit, why not learn how to trade in your idle time? trade in a simulated environment first, then whenever you think you're ready you can jump on live trading. Wink
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 15, 2017, 03:05:29 PM
Making bitcoins from the campaign is my the best source of bitcoins today. I gamble sometimes, but it's mostly just for fun, never got any real profit from that. And commenting depends only from me and my activity, my current campaign have daily maximum as 20 comments. And it's a lot, some campaign make weekly maximum as 30 comments. So if I comment a lot my earnings are really good and stable. that's what I like the most.
There multiple ways to earn bitcoin. i first earned bitcoin in trading but it wasn't enough and in gambling but it's too risky, you only have a 50% chance of winning. Until i found this forum, this is the best way to earn bitcoin easily and i can earned bitcoin without investing, trading, and any kind of transaction. that only you need to do is to post and to joined in signature campaign.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 15, 2017, 03:01:44 PM
I am making bitcoin by BTC investment. it is an amazing platform where you can earn 16btc in 2 months. All you have to do is register with 0.002btc and get two pple to do same and the chain keeps growing. it is all about teamwork
Wow that is nice for someone to make 16 bitcoin in just two months. I think that kind of investment is more like recruiting or doing networking because my friend also do that kind of investment and i can say that is real because he earns a lot of bitcoins from that because he is very good at explaining and recruiting.
That is a ponzi don’t fall for it you are going to just lose your money and even if somehow you were able to obtain some profit out of all of that you must remember those profits come form the losses of tens or even hundreds of persons that lost all their money.

Not necessarily you can lose all the money. On such projects, you can and make money if you make money in time. I, too, sometimes make such an investment and make a profit
Even if you don’t lose your money and make money with a ponzi the moral aspect plays a role, I will never invest in something I know the only way I can get any money is for someone else to be scammed out of all his money, it is simply not right for me.
Pages:
Jump to: