Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 3. (Read 52729 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 15, 2017, 03:00:55 PM
people in poland mine it for me on their servers

Is that cloud mining? If yes then would you like to share the details about it? As far as I know that cloud mining is not much profitable these days and most of the cloud mining services either end up as a scam or insolvent. I receive many emails with attractive cloud mining contracts but I am staying away from it.

Cloud Mining is never profitable only who have entered in the starting have come out in profit but that is also not good as investing in cloud mining is just like supporting scam. I think he means of mining through rigs or cpu like that.

Here in this forum their are so many options to earn like signature campaign , give your skill work for bitcoin in service section, start your product selling in bitcoins business, go to altcoin section and earn through doing small tasks and join in social media bounty campaign and earn through that. so their are so many ways  to earn bitcoin in this forum.

Yeah there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins on this forum and there are even many freelancer sites that pays in bitcoin so you can choose any task depending on your skills and area of interest and if you have any technical skills then you can expect higher earnings in bitcoins and if you are regular time spender on this forum then signature campaign is the best and safest method to earn some bitcoins on weekly basis.
Yeah, the forum is the best place to find all kind of opportunities to earn bitcoin, from signature campaigns to some freelancing, and if you have a skill you can offer it for bitcoin, and that is what the best about being inside the bitcoin community and in this forum, some people will say investing and gambling but I would not take the risk for a lazy way of earning money.

I see some more benefits of this forum and the best one is knowledge and support from the community. I have saved my hundreds of bucks due to the advice and reviews of the community members. This forum is best place to get and idea and deep knowledge not only about bitcoin but also the the whole cryptocurrency technology.
On this forum for the beginner a lot of information. If someone is interested in bitcoin, then here is the place. And most importantly, even other users will help. The main thing is to formulate the question correctly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 15, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

Is that cloud mining? If yes then would you like to share the details about it? As far as I know that cloud mining is not much profitable these days and most of the cloud mining services either end up as a scam or insolvent. I receive many emails with attractive cloud mining contracts but I am staying away from it.

Cloud Mining is never profitable only who have entered in the starting have come out in profit but that is also not good as investing in cloud mining is just like supporting scam. I think he means of mining through rigs or cpu like that.

Here in this forum their are so many options to earn like signature campaign , give your skill work for bitcoin in service section, start your product selling in bitcoins business, go to altcoin section and earn through doing small tasks and join in social media bounty campaign and earn through that. so their are so many ways  to earn bitcoin in this forum.

Yeah there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins on this forum and there are even many freelancer sites that pays in bitcoin so you can choose any task depending on your skills and area of interest and if you have any technical skills then you can expect higher earnings in bitcoins and if you are regular time spender on this forum then signature campaign is the best and safest method to earn some bitcoins on weekly basis.
Yeah, the forum is the best place to find all kind of opportunities to earn bitcoin, from signature campaigns to some freelancing, and if you have a skill you can offer it for bitcoin, and that is what the best about being inside the bitcoin community and in this forum, some people will say investing and gambling but I would not take the risk for a lazy way of earning money.

I see some more benefits of this forum and the best one is knowledge and support from the community. I have saved my hundreds of bucks due to the advice and reviews of the community members. This forum is best place to get and idea and deep knowledge not only about bitcoin but also the the whole cryptocurrency technology.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 15, 2017, 12:07:30 PM

Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
March 15, 2017, 12:01:13 PM
I earn my fair share of bitcoin mainly from investing and positional trading. Not much of a day trader. Just learn to read the chart and find the trend. Buy low and sell high. Don't get tensed. Stay cool and you will be fine. And there are time when I rely on signature campaign bounty to earn some altcoins which I sell for bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 15, 2017, 09:38:51 AM
After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
To get free bitcoin I agree if we can get it on this bitcointalk forum, because this forum is amazing forum than other.
For maximum results, Bitcoin we already collected I think better to trade with trading bitcoin or altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 15, 2017, 08:26:44 AM
Signature campaigns and flat fiat. Trading doesn't work for me, I always seem to lose.

Trading is not that tough, though I accept everything is not for everyone. All you need to be careful is the prices and then buy low and sell high. Hold coins till targets reach. Also never panic about buying or selling, use your logic to decide before you trade.

Altcoin trading is very profitable but risky as well. You can always try bitcoin and fiat trading. I use my signature campaign earnings to trade and am making good profit.
Activity: 419
March 15, 2017, 06:47:10 AM
After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
Then what you expect? since most people do really earn on those ways and its the common thing on earning bitcoin because  people do always mention on the easiest ones which is signature campaigns and i could say its true but should not fully rely on it because this is just for temporary earning.
Maybe he is have new idea to produce a bitcoin beyond those already written here, because I'm sure he's very familiar with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 15, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

Even without browsing through all posts here (of which the majority is pure spam), you could come to the concolusion that everything that doesn't require an initial investment in form of coin or fiat, is the best (risk-free) way. From there it's up to you to decide what you consider to be a time/effort worthy practice that translates into you earning whatever amount of money/coins. In that regard, signature campaigns are the obvious winner since you get paid for something you are doing anyway.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 06:32:00 AM
Currently, my main source of income comes from campaigns on this forum. It is a relatively stable income source and suitable for me, this job is quite light. I like it very much, besides, I also participate in giveaways, promotions and graphic design. Currently, I am looking for a more income-rich job, because my current job is too idle. I feel I should do more. Anyone who has a job that fits my field, please pm Smiley I will satisfy you and get reward
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
March 15, 2017, 06:26:41 AM
Then what you expect? since most people do really earn on those ways and its the common thing on earning bitcoin because  people do always mention on the easiest ones which is signature campaigns and i could say its true but should not fully rely on it because this is just for temporary earning.
March 15, 2017, 06:25:18 AM
Basicallly the primary method which i use to earn bitcoin is via solving captchas..i am easily able to make 0.002 Btc from it..and yes from free faucets but they give good amount of btc
Solving captchas is wasting time, I'm still new to bitcoin, i.e. about 2 months ago, I was late because the price was up to $1.200 more, my bitcoin earning from trading with altcoin at poloniex.

Yeah i know that...and i have opted to trading..but for newbies (with no funds) i think solving captcha is better than any method....and ofcorse it sucks
Success to you friend, would be better if everything starts from zero, perhaps while learning and get to know about bitcoin can do everything for the get the bitcoin. I noticed a lot of bounty in the sub forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
March 15, 2017, 06:22:21 AM
Activity: 238
March 15, 2017, 06:21:03 AM
Same here. I just earn bitcoin through signature campaign. I have ever earned bitcoin from giveaway and facebook signature campaign.i have many plan to earn bitcoin but,it need big investment so,i quiet it
to me i am earning bitcoin form multiple sources , for example i am earning bitcoin from signature campaign on other side i am earn a good amount of bitcoin from trading alt coin.

For a beginner like me, surely it is relying on a signature campaign and some giveaway that is on this forum. In addition, I also really like gambling and may is currently accumulating bitcoin for gambling.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2017, 06:18:07 AM
Basicallly the primary method which i use to earn bitcoin is via solving captchas..i am easily able to make 0.002 Btc from it..and yes from free faucets but they give good amount of btc
Solving captchas is wasting time, I'm still new to bitcoin, i.e. about 2 months ago, I was late because the price was up to $1.200 more, my bitcoin earning from trading with altcoin at poloniex.

Yeah i know that...and i have opted to trading..but for newbies (with no funds) i think solving captcha is better than any method....and ofcorse it sucks
March 15, 2017, 06:13:45 AM
Activity: 168
March 15, 2017, 06:03:56 AM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 15, 2017, 05:34:20 AM
Same here. I just earn bitcoin through signature campaign. I have ever earned bitcoin from giveaway and facebook signature campaign.i have many plan to earn bitcoin but,it need big investment so,i quiet it
to me i am earning bitcoin form multiple sources , for example i am earning bitcoin from signature campaign on other side i am earn a good amount of bitcoin from trading alt coin.

lot of peoples says,they are earning with alt coin trade.if you some great tutorial about alt coin trading or teach me?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 05:23:13 AM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 15, 2017, 05:09:42 AM

You're an Alt?

This days, I don't have so much time in signature campaign so I am focusing on trading and sometimes in trading altcoins. Lots of ways to earn bitcoin, but I think, the best is trading. You earn from it while learning the price movement.

I tried freelancing before, but have no luck.

I don't know.How to start with alt coin.Because,i am new even i don't know full details about bitcoin.if you have any free time will u teach me about btc trading?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 15, 2017, 04:58:02 AM
I only earn in signature campaign as it is the only thing I did in this forum and sometimes I am looking at the services section for some micro jobs. Most of my earnings in bitcoin isn't that big as I am not working full time with it and just checking the notification in my email and just check the services section during Saturdays and Sundays.
Well don't relay only with signature campaigns because they are not stable and sometime you get denied for some reasons get a real job is good to get stable income or do some freelancing job which pays with Bitcoin if you are free (unless you're a student).
Right, our earnings here is not depending all in signature campaign only, we had trading where you can do trade in the exchange sites, we had also designing, campaign managing, blogging services and bitcoin faucets.
Pages:
Jump to: