Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 6. (Read 52742 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 14, 2017, 08:37:50 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

I earn bitcoin by trading 
I started trading with less than $40 worth of Bitcoin.
I gradually traded my way up to 5.5 Bitcoin (worth over $5000 at the time) in less than a month or two. This isn’t to suggest that trading is something that’s easy or effortless. Losing money is an inevitable part of trading and investing, but you can certainly minimize risk and loses with the right strategies. The reality is that if trading were an easy, risk free way to make money, everyone would be a trader.
can you teach me trading,im dying to get Bitcoin ...

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 14, 2017, 08:14:55 AM
i earn BTC on my ways

1. Capctha solver
2. microworkers , etc

and i used all for gambling  Sad

I dont know how much you earn by captcha solving and all, but I am sure its not more than a few pennies. Faucets, ptc, captcha are good for the newbies to get started into bitcoin and watch their wallet collect the first few bits. However it is important to understand that they are not worth spending time on in the long run.

Try to get a proper job and not gamble - gambling mostly leads to losses if you ask me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 14, 2017, 01:32:15 AM
people in poland mine it for me on their servers

Is this true?? Is that cloud mining?
I guess it is not that profitable now a days.
Can you elaborate the details for that? Let us now too.
It doesn't make sense someone mining and giving for another person. Sometimes he might be the one who is aware of the bitcoin, based on this he might be using the neighbors and friends servers in his locality for the mining purpose.
That a possibility, done it myself back in 2013 when GPU mining was okay, set a work rig that stayed up at night anyways to mine
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 14, 2017, 01:24:50 AM

Is that cloud mining? If yes then would you like to share the details about it? As far as I know that cloud mining is not much profitable these days and most of the cloud mining services either end up as a scam or insolvent. I receive many emails with attractive cloud mining contracts but I am staying away from it.

Cloud Mining is never profitable only who have entered in the starting have come out in profit but that is also not good as investing in cloud mining is just like supporting scam. I think he means of mining through rigs or cpu like that.

Here in this forum their are so many options to earn like signature campaign , give your skill work for bitcoin in service section, start your product selling in bitcoins business, go to altcoin section and earn through doing small tasks and join in social media bounty campaign and earn through that. so their are so many ways  to earn bitcoin in this forum.

Yeah there are multiple ways of earning bitcoins on this forum and there are even many freelancer sites that pays in bitcoin so you can choose any task depending on your skills and area of interest and if you have any technical skills then you can expect higher earnings in bitcoins and if you are regular time spender on this forum then signature campaign is the best and safest method to earn some bitcoins on weekly basis.

Currently, I am earning from my domain name reselling business and some from my blog (secondary) and signature campaign (third) too. As a bitcoin user, I just want to explore the possibilities of mining business and that's why I was curious about it in the beginning but when I realised that it is no longer profitable, I ignored it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 13, 2017, 11:51:41 PM
I came to free bitcoin faucets at the begining, then I came to HIYP sites but it is time consumer and very risky so now Im on my way to earn bitcoin from this forum.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 14, 2017, 12:47:24 AM

It doesn't make sense someone mining and giving for another person. Sometimes he might be the one who is aware of the bitcoin, based on this he might be using the neighbors and friends servers in his locality for the mining purpose.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
March 14, 2017, 12:32:45 AM

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 13, 2017, 11:35:57 PM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

Making bitcoins from a signature campaign is my the best source of bitcoins today.A lot of people advise gambling, but I have bad luck. I try to trade, but my knowledge is lacking and there is not enough time to study. Only signature campaign,that's what I like the most.

Same here, Signature Campaign is one of the highest pay when you want to earn bitcoin. Though it is really hard join one. I also tried solving some captchas which is really low payment, same as faucet. But I think solving captchas is better than the faucets.
I guess that depends on your need, bitcoin community is compose of users from different part of the world and every country has their standard way of living which might be cheap or costly compared to other countries. Even so, signature campaign earning is still not worth to be considered as a source of income unless you only eat once a day, it could only be part of our earning activity in the bitcoin world but it would be nice to focus on high paying jobs or activity that is available here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 13, 2017, 11:18:21 PM

Making bitcoins from a signature campaign is my the best source of bitcoins today.A lot of people advise gambling, but I have bad luck. I try to trade, but my knowledge is lacking and there is not enough time to study. Only signature campaign,that's what I like the most.

Same here, Signature Campaign is one of the highest pay when you want to earn bitcoin. Though it is really hard join one. I also tried solving some captchas which is really low payment, same as faucet. But I think solving captchas is better than the faucets.
Activity: 298
March 13, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
March 13, 2017, 10:54:42 PM
My day job (web development, SEO, content writing, etc...) pays me in USD but I also do some writing, editing, and
crypto promo on the side that I get paid in BTC (or altcoin if I'm promoting an altcoin) for.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
March 13, 2017, 10:50:27 PM
I use faucet to earn from faucet. Staking in all new coin. I do many thing to earn bitcoin. But i have lost alot in gamble. Addiction.lol. btw. Now i use my income to invest for new coin. Supporting active new coin. Hoping it to skyrocket in a long term.
It's alright to gamble but you should always consider to budget your spending, it's not good to gamble all your earnings as you take effort to work for it.
Now, is the time to be more matured as the amount you are spending might give you a fortune in the future if you ever save that.

The price is rising and it's something we should be looking at, take sometime to reflect and inspire yourself to save me. If you ever want fast money its better to do it in day trading than in gambling, that is my experience I need to share.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
March 13, 2017, 10:40:25 PM
you earn money, then buy BTC

BTC you earn same as money - by working.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 13, 2017, 10:39:50 PM
I use faucet to earn from faucet. Staking in all new coin. I do many thing to earn bitcoin. But i have lost alot in gamble. Addiction.lol. btw. Now i use my income to invest for new coin. Supporting active new coin. Hoping it to skyrocket in a long term.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
March 13, 2017, 09:57:59 PM
It's really not worth it to get paid in btc. This usually is online work, which, unless highly skilled, really doesn't pay that well. Besides the signature campaigns, which pay pretty decent qt qn appropriate level, you are much, much better off working a job and purchasing your bitcoin. Sell something even. But faucets and other fractional sources of bitcoin won't get you too far.

You could even donate blood, and purchase bitcoin. But there is a reason faucets exist: you provide more value to them then they do for you.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 13, 2017, 09:46:17 PM

So far I am just earning quite a little bit of bitcoin. Because til now I'm on stage of process to learn the proper procedure of doing day trading. Meaning, I'm observing how traders act while there are in the action of trading in the exchange platform.
but very honestly i am earning a good amount of bitcoin. i am earning bitcoin mostly from trading. although i am also earning bitcoin from so many other means like signature campaign and gambling but still my main source of earning bitcoin is trading alt coin from there i earn a good amount of bitcoin and i will like to continue earning bitcoin from trading.
Well, trading is always a good selection of in choosing to gamble. indirectly, trading can give you a great opportunity to generate more bitcoin. in addition, seek bitcoin with the signature campaign as the initial
capital for trading play, I think it was a very good way.

Yeah I agree. Trading can give you more profit than use it in gambling.Trading knowledge is the best skill that a bitcoin enthusiast must have in my honest opinion.

Trading is my main source of earning in btc and this always give me a good return. But of course there are times that there's no gain and profit at all. That's the life of trader and it will always be the best if you got a lot of source of income in bitcoin. Just like the real life, you got some business such as buying and selling.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
March 13, 2017, 09:29:29 PM
Welcome to the world of unable to earn btc anymore, life sucks as a result lol
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 13, 2017, 09:07:50 PM
I used to earn from signature campaign these past days as extra bitcoins ,but i am not a full time bitcoiner , i'm busy with my work and i only do is investing my extra money to bitcoins and do a day trade . I earn profits in trading which make my money grow and some put it in a real business to earn and buy some btc again when its low .
Activity: 364
March 13, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

So far I am just earning quite a little bit of bitcoin. Because til now I'm on stage of process to learn the proper procedure of doing day trading. Meaning, I'm observing how traders act while there are in the action of trading in the exchange platform.
but very honestly i am earning a good amount of bitcoin. i am earning bitcoin mostly from trading. although i am also earning bitcoin from so many other means like signature campaign and gambling but still my main source of earning bitcoin is trading alt coin from there i earn a good amount of bitcoin and i will like to continue earning bitcoin from trading.
Well, trading is always a good selection of in choosing to gamble. indirectly, trading can give you a great opportunity to generate more bitcoin. in addition, seek bitcoin with the signature campaign as the initial
capital for trading play, I think it was a very good way.

Yeah I agree. Trading can give you more profit than use it in gambling.Trading knowledge is the best skill that a bitcoin enthusiast must have in my honest opinion.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
March 13, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

Well, trading is always a good selection of in choosing to gamble. indirectly, trading can give you a great opportunity to generate more bitcoin. in addition, seek bitcoin with the signature campaign as the initial capital for trading play, I think it was a very good way.
Pages:
Jump to: