Pages:
Author

Topic: How bitcoin effect on our future? - page 2. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 685
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
Bitcoin is big effect on our future for saving asset. Some bitcoin user keep of their bitcoin because they waiting the high value of bitcoin. If you convert it to money can you buy asset like house or some body try to save in bank for the future and emergency purposes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
March 15, 2018, 08:56:33 AM
with the bitcoin everyone will eventually switch to the digital world. all activities will run easily, quickly and precisely in the presence of bitcoin. eventually everyone will invest the money into bitcoin because bitcoin price is very good to be an investment.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
bitcoin is the feature for sure cause most of people using it to pay someone from different country with low fees and fast payments ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
March 15, 2018, 08:53:32 AM
Bitcoin is the first and most famous cryptocurrency. This is the basis of all other cryptocurrencies. Even if some other cryptocurrency becomes more famous than bitcoin, bitcoin will always remain the first cryptocurrency in the history of our planet!
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
many people will learn when they work in the forum and are sure to get their stuff like their home and home so the effect of bitcoin on our daily life
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
Bitcoin's effect on future would be on a large scale. From economy to socio-politics, from all walks of life it can be felt and would be part of each one's life. It's use will be worldwide just like the fiat money it will become acceptable. Bitcoin will be trusted as much as fiat money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
If bitcoin will be use as another mode of payment. I think bitcoin will have a big impact on countries that will use it. But its too early too predict what will happen in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
It will be difficult to say anything about the future of Bitcoin and how it will be affecting our future. The idea behind Bitcoin was not to reform a currency but to support the society in need of a secure and decentralized database. People do investments for profit purpose and Bitcoin is giving up to 200% returns. Bitcoin is providing self-employment with financial freedom. So I assume that the future of bitcoin will be bright globally and people will understand the purpose or thought behind this currency reformation.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 08:15:55 AM
How bitcoin effect on our future? Currently bitcoin is an area of investment and it will become a big effect on our  future.as a bitcoin user it has big change in my life in the future
Activity: 462
March 15, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?
It is natural for investors and currency traders, to try to buy cheaper and sell as much as possible. It has always been and always will be. This is the basis for trading currencies and trading on exchanges. I do not see anything surprising or bad in this Smiley Wink
Activity: 72
March 15, 2018, 08:13:00 AM
The effects of bitcoin in our future my answer is depend on us to respond, we can not control our desire in managing our finance. which we generate from bitcoin (fantastic income). Because many people do stupid things with their wealth. Liked spending money for negative purposes. if we can make good use BITCOIN is great for our future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 15, 2018, 08:03:50 AM
currently bitcoin is an area of ​​investment that has a high enough value to make it possible for everyone who invests in bitcoin will have a good future. and I think this is quite natural because I think the purpose of the investors with what they do by holding for a long time because they want to get a profit. so I guess if you say about the future system chances of crypto will be everyone's choice in terms of financial.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

It will become a big effect on our future once the bitcoin has been legalized on all over the world because bitcoin will become the new payment method of buying foods, online shopping, and other. Bitcoin will affect the future because bitcoin has faster transactions than we have today. And bitcoin will become advantage to those people who starts early because they can become millionaire rather than those people who are starting using bitcoin.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 07:36:15 AM
It is a big effect, i think bitcoin is our future money or maybe cryptocurrency, we dont need cash in the future we will be just presenting one ID that has all our info, money and more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 07:27:07 AM
I think in the future bitcoin will become the main payment system.Because it is profitable and convenient.But bitcoin is still too young. It is at an early stage of its development. And along with its advantages and disadvantages.The government must take care to resolve it. And it is necessary to solve this problem today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
March 15, 2018, 07:16:23 AM
What do you mean by future system? System in bitcoin, currency system, or payment system? But I will tackle the most general, the future itself. Bitcoin will affect our future in many different ways. Only if bitcoin will still thrive, alive and popular for the next years or decades. It might become the main method of payment. But I don't think that it will be the world's currency. I think that it is best to leave bitcoin as a form of investment.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 07:06:59 AM
Ofcourse everyone want to have a big profit from their bitcoin that is the reason why they hold it. Those who willing to hold their bitcoin will preparing there future because they are trusted that bitcoin is giving them a better future.
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 07:04:30 AM
I think the fact that cryptocurrency ecosystem is unregulated gives a bad and sinister perception to newbies and other traders/investors at large.
We're in a society where everyone thinks the algorithm of this progrma is made to let you lose money in any way.
Activity: 124
March 15, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
As a bitcoin user, it has a big change in my life it affects my future life before, I have a financial problem but now its over ... I keep some money for my future and I want to invest again in crypto.bitcoin is the answer to my financial problem.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
It gonna affect my future by it changes my life it changes my personality my human being because I'm stress free I can buy and go all I want to go
Pages:
Jump to: