Pages:
Author

Topic: How bitcoin effect on our future? - page 3. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
Bitcoin must be effect on our all people future.Beacause there are many people work for the developed on the bitcoin.So bitcoin is best currency in our crypto.Day by day it effect on our future life.
Activity: 112
March 15, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?
It can affect my future by helping me in my daily needs preparing my financial status for my future finances too
Activity: 154
March 15, 2018, 04:18:20 AM
so many ways to effect our future via bitcoin. all ready btc is the best digital crypto currency and most reliable trusted currency . its fully decentralised and best for its own nature. I think in future btc dominated all the currency
Activity: 53
March 15, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
Bitcoin has a great impact especially in the thoughts for our future. With your investment in it, you have to be extra careful in it so that your future will be secured.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
March 15, 2018, 03:57:49 AM
Bitcoin affects our future if ever this is given the chance to go mainstream. Decentralized blockchains are also due to bitcoin and it will become common soon as most companies and even governments will use it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 03:53:37 AM
then that bitcoin right now the asset is good because it is an achievement for us in terms of financial independence.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
Bitcoin will affect our future life. Because when you work in bitcoin, you get a good salary. And that salary will help you to change your future. The number of Bitcoin usage is increasing day by day. People are very excited about Bitcoin. They hold Bitcoins and understand the opportunities and sell it. It will remove unemployment in the world and change the financial condition of the people in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
with bitcoin time passes and in the future bitcoin will increase again because of the many new enthusiasts who go into this bitcoin, and many new investors are also interested in the bitcoin will be storied in the future
Activity: 26
February 20, 2018, 02:18:04 PM
I suppose that bitcoin will take in the future one of the types of payment. So I would not be surprised if in a couple of years we will pay for purchases by bitcoins
Activity: 206
February 20, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
Bitcoin has really affected our lives because I think the more advanced a country so bitcoinpun will grow along with the development of technology around the world, because the effects of this bitcoin that we will face in work, and many investment science that we can get from this bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
February 20, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
little by little, I personally feel the change, just now I am very grateful for the existence of Bitcoin. maybe the whole world can not accept the presence or do not know the bitcoin. but when it has spread and become an official tool of payment, I think the future of the world is more colorful.  Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 20, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
It's not only about Bitcoin but I am impressed by the blockchain technology itself and I am expecting transformation in our day to day life with the help of this technology because it not only saves time but also it relies on the power of decentralization. Bitcoin will emerge as a major player in the fund transfer industry especially on the international level due to the crucial factors like security, user base, global volume, market capital, transaction cost and confirmation time is concerned.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
February 20, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
I think it is good for the bitcoin network, because if fewer people transact on the network then we will have lower amount of blocks to mine and that will keep the transaction fees lower but if people decided to hold their coins then also the rareity of the coin is going to increase and that is going to result in price rising of the Bitcoin and some other altcoins too.
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
Absolutely yes, and especially in this period, the majority of users are giving a  great value to Bitcoin and this is reasonable because their price is very high and it is the best currency in the  market and over time  there is no currency was able to surpass them in value . Despite that  many governments have tried to destroy it, but they have not been able to achieve this goal. Otherwise, it is sure that Bitcoin will be more successful in the future, everyone wants to take advantage of this opportunity to hold a large proportion of Bitcoin before they go up in their value and Bitcoin will affect our lives positively and particularly in financial income which will be higher. and If many governments recognize it as a legal currency,  then this will benefit all users .

Bitcoin has a significant change in our life today. How much more about our future. If time will come that people will embrace Bitcoin poverty will decrease and unemployment rate will be answered. More people will be successful in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
February 20, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
Absolutely yes, and especially in this period, the majority of users are giving a  great value to Bitcoin and this is reasonable because their price is very high and it is the best currency in the  market and over time  there is no currency was able to surpass them in value . Despite that  many governments have tried to destroy it, but they have not been able to achieve this goal. Otherwise, it is sure that Bitcoin will be more successful in the future, everyone wants to take advantage of this opportunity to hold a large proportion of Bitcoin before they go up in their value and Bitcoin will affect our lives positively and particularly in financial income which will be higher. and If many governments recognize it as a legal currency,  then this will benefit all users .
Activity: 504
February 20, 2018, 12:44:40 PM
Bitcoin has a great significance on our future. It's removing poverty from our society. Many unemployment opportunity to earning money and removing their financial problems.
Activity: 199
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 20, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
Bitcoin is being able to influence its effect in the end. Keeping in touch with Yoga, Bitcoin has brought a new trend in the way which can make the quality of living more dynamic. But Bitcoin will have to use their activities to get rid of them, which will help them move forward. At present, it is good to be found in some countries, but in this regard the government will have to come forward. To know about Bitcoin in different places of the country. Bitcoin is a risk-free and easy investment route that can lead to the development of a country.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 19, 2018, 09:03:21 PM
Bitcoin already has a huge effect on current economy and change people life, in the future bitcoin would be the currencies that maybe change the fiat money.
Bitcoin can solve poverty, homeless become a home owner and poor become rich.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 08:57:23 PM
If bitcoin is fully adopted into the mainstream, it will going to affect business and government services. The economy can be boosted further by using bitcoin as a legal tender for any kinds of legal transactions. Blockchain technology, where bitcoin is based, can be use by government to improve their services. Cashless system is possible but they have to modernize the cyber infrastructure first and extend it to the countryside.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 19, 2018, 08:49:44 PM
People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?

Cashless society is possibly the future, bitcoin is going to be a primary form of payment by the majority. I feel like bitcoin is going to najw a revolution in every market. Once bitcoin have gain great demand and people have finally recognized it as an asset,bitcoin will continue to grow. Future will be more better if cryptosystem will be develop and people started to accept it. I have no against for the use of bitcoin, it is the start of new kind of society. The future will surely be btight.

I think we won't have a total cashless society, but we will have much less paper money in circulation, people will give preference to digital transactions even on the smallest shops and even buying the cheaper items. On the another hand digital crimes will be more common than nowadays. Informatic skills will be a need for thieves. And on the another side, the same informatic skills will be very valued by governments and people in general. Those who work with internet, informatic development will have a special spot in the future. And the present is already a sample of it...
Pages:
Jump to: