Pages:
Author

Topic: How bitcoin effect on our future? - page 5. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
February 19, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
Very likely that in the future bitcoin will lose its popularity. There will be a new stronger and bold cryptocurrency. But he has already made his breakthrough in the economy.

I think the coin will still be relevant for now until maybe blockchain is over taken by another technology that would cushion some of the disadvantages of bitcoin and blockchain.

As usual, nothing stays for ever. That we are going to keep moving in the world, better technology taken care of loopholes. Thus, being the best choice at that time.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 04:20:46 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin in the future will be growing along with the development of technology in this world, because the effects of this bitcoin that will stand on us in the work, and a lot of investment science that we can get from this bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 04:17:06 PM
For me personally, this cryptocurrency showed that you can earn from the air. Bitcoin is not material, it's some kind of fake.  But people earn millions on this. Teach me that way.

So put yourself a farm, buy bitcoin and mining it. For this, one does not need to have a higher mind. A lot of people know how to do this. They will help you.

I understand that this is not difficult. But I do not have sufficient knowledge. I'm not a programmer or an engineer. I can not build a farm for myself.
Activity: 297
February 19, 2018, 04:15:48 PM
For me personally, this cryptocurrency showed that you can earn from the air. Bitcoin is not material, it's some kind of fake.  But people earn millions on this. Teach me that way.

So put yourself a farm, buy bitcoin and mining it. For this, one does not need to have a higher mind. A lot of people know how to do this. They will help you.
Activity: 280
February 19, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
Activity: 297
February 19, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
Very likely that in the future bitcoin will lose its popularity. There will be a new stronger and bold cryptocurrency. But he has already made his breakthrough in the economy.
Activity: 210
February 19, 2018, 04:07:27 PM
It's so good for our future and it really affects our future when you bitcoin because it's going to be your job or it's going to be your job but you have to work it out because it's going to be your future when it's time in bitcoin of course you know a lot and your salary is great.
Activity: 76
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 03:48:29 PM
We will affect our future. Do you want to hold your future in your wallet? Do you like how it takes a lot of time to transfer fiat? do you like that banks are closed on weekends?

Just needs broad adoptio that a crash would mean just 10% at most
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
what do you mean by affecting the future system?
is not that a natural thing? everybody wants to get a big profit in their investment, and no one expects a loss
if everyone keeps their coins much longer, and sells when the price is high
they will all be rich in the future Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
February 19, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?

And that became the wrong idea of it.
It became an asset. Okay, they made their profit but at the end of it the real purpose is not achieved.
As means of payment, as a solution for fast transaction and a lot more.
That should have been the one affected by now, but due to the volatility of it people come just for the purpose of money which takes away all the purpose it could have given.
Merchants wont enter if one currency moves too much. It can cause a lot of chaos with their business which they wont risk at all.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
February 19, 2018, 03:37:32 PM
People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?
Pages:
Jump to: