Pages:
Author

Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins? - page 3. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
It's hard to say whether it is the best BTC was the first one. Another coins are really copies. Of course, in a sense. It is certainly a currency. The problem is their small number that remained.
Other coins are not copies. They have different technology and different use cases. Also, to say that it is a currency is misguided. And what does "problem is their small number that remained" even mean?

Since bitcoin's birth, there have been plenty of other cryptocurrencies in my opinion bitcoin is better than other coins because bitcoin is more valuable both by its price and market cap. Also bitcoin has the largest user base. Bitcoin is the first digital money that is introduce, due to that bitcoin is mainstream to the media.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
AT present, bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. It is still the most popular and most interesting. Bitcoin price is still the most expensive or the highest. This price can affect other coins' price to fluctuate, up and down in the world market of crypto. Last year, bitcoin price and its development was the most outstanding and mostly people interested in bitcoin investment besides other coins. Those are the main reasons why bitcoin is better than other coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Your question has a simple answer, that is because Bitcoin has a valuable price and it has a fast transaction. And this is the first cryptocurrency and the mother of all coin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is better than other coins. Because Bitcoin is more profitable. If you invest in the ETH. The money is invested in Bitcoin. However, more lava can be found in Bitcoin than ETH. So I support Bitcoin more.
Definitely both are the same role which is profitable, well as I observed on the two popular crypto currency they are the same potential but somehow bitcoin are much more preferred by everybody here in crypto currency community. I believe soon in the future this both crypto currency will be increase as the demand of the people as time passes by become many as they want to be part of the community hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
bitcoin is the first and the beginning of all of this cryptocurrencies thing. that one reason is enough to make bitcoin is always the best and powerfull regardless of anytime. i think on future, there still not no other coin can beat bitcoin itself as their mother.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin is better than other coins? yes bitcoin is better than other coins

Bitcoin is better than other coins, it is because no central control, this is a decentralized currency and completely untraceable, transactions are private, it has a higher value.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
It's hard to say whether it is the best BTC was the first one. Another coins are really copies. Of course, in a sense. It is certainly a currency. The problem is their small number that remained.
Other coins are not copies. They have different technology and different use cases. Also, to say that it is a currency is misguided. And what does "problem is their small number that remained" even mean?
Activity: 252
bitcoin is now the king of cryptocurrencies and it is obvious that it is the best of all coins since it costs much more than other coins
Activity: 313
Bitcoin have block chain technology and its main crypto currency and for ever will be , bitcoin like a bank investments which give you good percents every year.
Activity: 196
It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

bitcoin was first, we can't forget about that. Also it is the most well known crypto and that is what matters in the ears of general public. We can be improving bitcoin forever, but it's not viable to change the cryptocurrency always when there is better blockchain than the one bitcoini soffering.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
In my opinion,there are many reasons for that.First of all,it is secured and it has fastest transaction system.Even government can't track its transaction.So, you can do anything by using it.Its price is higher than all other coins and it is the first currency of the world.It has a good number of participators who work in here and also invest in it.After all,it is awesome in a word.For those reasons, Bitcoin is better than other coins.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
Bitcoin already established a name in crypto world and been tested in many ways of digital transactions and its still better, because new many altcoins has been made and much better and much faster than bitcoin like ethereum.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I do not think Bitcoin is better than all of the Altcoin because I find Bitcoin's development technology has been around for a long time, with outdated technology, slow pace, and long delays. Bitcoin is better than any other Altcoin because it is a convention of all investors and they push Bitcoin prices to make it the default Altcoin the best crypto market.
Bitcoin is the most trusted digital currency among th all. I i the it. That's why many investors until now used it and more newcomers want to invest it.in terms of the price it is the very expensivr. Normally the user of the bitcoin is called rivh because of it's afford to buy bitciin in high price. Bitcoin is number one
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
The main advantage of Bitcoin  security and good network.  Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it.
And you must buy bitcoin for buy some altcoins.
Merchants may be more established in the future since bitcoin existing until today and going stronger because of the user itself. It is better than other coins if you look into current features and usage it is better. We can use it to purchase goods online and payment for transactions. If you check all about bitcoin you will understand why it is better than other coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Personally I agree with this statement, Bitcoin is better than all other coins because it has and will always be the strongest one among all of them when it comes to profitability, it has proved it time and time again that it will always rise after every fall. Its value increases through time and its community continues to grow day by day because it is real, it is a real thing the gives hope and means to have a better life. No wonder it is the king of crypto currency, always has been and always will be. Smiley
Activity: 672
I do not think Bitcoin is better than all of the Altcoin because I find Bitcoin's development technology has been around for a long time, with outdated technology, slow pace, and long delays. Bitcoin is better than any other Altcoin because it is a convention of all investors and they push Bitcoin prices to make it the default Altcoin the best crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
The main advantage of Bitcoin  security and good network.  Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it.
And you must buy bitcoin for buy some altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
i think it is impossible . bitcoin has the longest history , from 2009 to now , many coins have died , but bitcoin has been alive .  in the future , hardware technology will improve , bitcoin will be able to trade quickly .
Activity: 14
Fees are high because people are paying very high fees to get confirmation faster and fees is not always high.
Activity: 193
The BTC is better coin than other coins, because it has the number one coin in the coinmarketcap and it has the good value even the price of the coin is not stable and it is fluctuating. It is the most common coin that people are using the BTC is also easy coin to earn not like the other coins. I agree that BTC high transaction fees and slow confirmation are shifting BTC market to other altcoins. BCH seems to be the best alternative to that it is a first fork of BTC and also people have trust on it after BTC and ETH. So I think BCH can replace BTC in long-term.
Maybe the OP or the person who ask or write this topic do not really understand crypto and btc very well. Before you ask something, please.. make sure that you search it on google first. Why ? That is because usually google can give you such instant answer and you will be pleased in an instant. I am very sure that if you type in google about some question, maybe you can already find this answer. You can just type into google some questions like this:

• what is btc ?
  • what is crypto ?
  • what is altcoins ?
  • how to collect btc ?
  • how to invest into btc ?

I am very sure you will the answers.
Pages:
Jump to: