Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 50. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 27, 2016, 06:00:01 PM
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
I am from India and number of people using bitcoin here is growing by day but it is still lagging behind from various smaller countries
Activity: 672
August 27, 2016, 05:50:15 PM
In my country only those people know about bitcoin who are online earners or who were traders on forex or of other assets, as they find bitcoin as a best currency to earn online with faster speed with more convenience.
Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
August 27, 2016, 05:49:25 PM
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
yeah every know that the us is most populated country to that uses bitcoin too and some companies are now accepting bitcoin too , and some companies their daily works are to mine bitcoin or some coins that can exchange with bitcoins but as we can see or us we all know that Satoshi Nakamoto is from japan so about japan ?

Wrong. No one knows that Satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan, and no one even who is he and where does he from.
His name may be Japanese, but that doesn't mean he is a Japanese.

Very precisely, that the creators of the Bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamoto) is not yet known exactly where he comes from, because the person is not yet well known his identity clearly and precisely. so this is just a prejudice only and have not been proven to be right. I think that the creators of the bitcoin is not from Japan, but rather originated from China or perhaps USA
I have a friend from Japan and it doesn't seem that bitcoin is popular there. If bitcoin was truly made from Japan, then I'm sure it would be most popular in there than in any other country.
In ours however, the community base isn't that large as first worlders but we're steadily getting more and more people into bitcoin because it gives us the opportunity to earn money with minimal work.

yes it give me movement of money with no border control. global economy need global of cash movement
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 27, 2016, 05:47:03 PM
in my country still need time for bitcoin popularity, i think there are very little number of people who know about bitcoin, i think it is the responsibility of those people who who know about bitcoin to introduce bitcoin to their friends and relative, so as to facilitate from bitcoin in real life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 27, 2016, 04:45:00 PM

yeah every know that the us is most populated country to that uses bitcoin too and some companies are now accepting bitcoin too , and some companies their daily works are to mine bitcoin or some coins that can exchange with bitcoins but as we can see or us we all know that Satoshi Nakamoto is from japan so about japan ?

Wrong. No one knows that Satoshi Nakamoto is from Japan, and no one even who is he and where does he from.
His name may be Japanese, but that doesn't mean he is a Japanese.

Very precisely, that the creators of the Bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamoto) is not yet known exactly where he comes from, because the person is not yet well known his identity clearly and precisely. so this is just a prejudice only and have not been proven to be right. I think that the creators of the bitcoin is not from Japan, but rather originated from China or perhaps USA
I have a friend from Japan and it doesn't seem that bitcoin is popular there. If bitcoin was truly made from Japan, then I'm sure it would be most popular in there than in any other country.
In ours however, the community base isn't that large as first worlders but we're steadily getting more and more people into bitcoin because it gives us the opportunity to earn money with minimal work.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
August 27, 2016, 01:29:48 PM
Well, bitcoin is not too much popular in my county, but litter bit people know about it, and i and also the other people who know about bitcoin can use it easily but only online transactions but in supermarket and any other ways we can't use it. But it is not a problem for us, because when i transfer the Bitcoin into Dollar than i can buy it everything.

Yup its very easy to convert bitcoins to local currency for spending and to buy anything, but in my country there are very few people who are aware about it and I keep on recommending people around me to use bitcoins.
I think many people are using bitcoin in our country we dont just know if how much because we dont know them .. if we are just relay in in our local thread here we can estimated it but we dont know the outside and other users here if where they from..

I think the user base of bitcoins is increasing on continuous basis and its really difficult to judge how many of actually using bitcoins as its really difficult to find the percentage of users using bitcoins.
Yeah right we dont know them because they are also using same language here..  but i think only admin can see how many people are join here and where they from.. because they have a data base where they can also see the places.. but i think its hard to know the place because i think many members here are using vpn..

Yup people who are holding multiple accounts are surely using vpn to hide their identity and location so its impossible to judge which user belongs to which country.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 12:44:46 PM
Bitcoin is growing up slowly on my country, there is ATM's bitcoin, event of education about bitcoin and users of bitcoin who be active trading going up step by step. And in my opinion 5 years later there are many people who use bitcoin as payment method.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 27, 2016, 12:38:09 PM
Well, bitcoin is not too much popular in my county, but litter bit people know about it, and i and also the other people who know about bitcoin can use it easily but only online transactions but in supermarket and any other ways we can't use it. But it is not a problem for us, because when i transfer the Bitcoin into Dollar than i can buy it everything.

Yup its very easy to convert bitcoins to local currency for spending and to buy anything, but in my country there are very few people who are aware about it and I keep on recommending people around me to use bitcoins.
I think many people are using bitcoin in our country we dont just know if how much because we dont know them .. if we are just relay in in our local thread here we can estimated it but we dont know the outside and other users here if where they from..

I think the user base of bitcoins is increasing on continuous basis and its really difficult to judge how many of actually using bitcoins as its really difficult to find the percentage of users using bitcoins.
Yeah right we dont know them because they are also using same language here..  but i think only admin can see how many people are join here and where they from.. because they have a data base where they can also see the places.. but i think its hard to know the place because i think many members here are using vpn..
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
August 27, 2016, 12:32:04 PM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 27, 2016, 12:19:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
August 27, 2016, 12:07:06 PM
Right now their are nearly as per my calculation around 15% are knowing about bitcoins and altcoins, out of them only 5% are active and in that most of them are using bitcoin as investment and saving for long term another half like me are using bitcoin for gambling poker and sports betting and converting to fiat currency to meet other expenses in life.

It is still very long way to go for my country(india)as still government have not given any clarification on bitcoin whether it is legal or illegal.
Activity: 532
August 27, 2016, 12:04:13 PM

Yeah, it's basically convert bitcoin into local currency or fiat is one of the things that is most often done by everyone and the best alternative. Yeah that's true, but I think they were just a bitcoin investments and means there is no need for saving to the bitcoin. This assumption is wrong and can harm you. Learn better and surely you will get something out of the ordinary
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
August 27, 2016, 12:01:54 PM

Activity: 248
August 27, 2016, 11:18:12 AM
Bitcoin is quite popular in my country (Ukraine). Brick and mortar business still don't accept it widely, so I guess main reason for bitcoin popularity is tight capital and currency control, you can't freely send money overseas, so bitcoin is a solution. Also we have a weak bank system now, so some people use bitcoin for savings.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 27, 2016, 11:03:34 AM
Activity: 812
August 27, 2016, 10:52:54 AM
Bitcoin is not yet popular in my country but its getting popular slowly and steadily, there are many exchanges in my country where I can convert my coins to local currency and looking at those exchanges I think the users are increasing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 27, 2016, 10:52:32 AM
Bitcoin i still a strange word in our country . Everyone whom i asked do you know bitcoin?? They replied the same "NO" so you could imagine how famous is bitcoin in our country. But our govt is doing behind the sence for bitcoin, I think govt is planning to...... I don't know what they are researching with bitcoin. Anyway I will be waiting for a good news
Yes. It was and still continues to. But now days, many are made aware of bitcoins than before. People who are spending time online, are becoming more familiar with bitcoins. They come across its terminologies at times. They tend to know more about bitcoins. As it is a forum to earn more bitcoins without spending our money for investment, many get into this forum to earn money. They are spreading about bitcoins to their friends as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 27, 2016, 10:10:22 AM
It is not banned here, but I don't know many people who use it. Maybe there are more users than I think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 27, 2016, 10:09:24 AM
Bitcoin i still a strange word in our country . Everyone whom i asked do you know bitcoin?? They replied the same "NO" so you could imagine how famous is bitcoin in our country. But our govt is doing behind the sence for bitcoin, I think govt is planning to...... I don't know what they are researching with bitcoin. Anyway I will be waiting for a good news
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 27, 2016, 10:00:33 AM
It will depend on population of country and the percentage of people aware about the bitcoins, if people are tech friendly and believe in innovative technology then they will surely start using it.
I don't think every people is friendly with technology it always wanna for using bitcoin, maybe more correct if the people is always seeing from their advantages or whether can giving a usefulness or not for them.

yeah. every technology related person may don't like bitcoin. I know this is correct . a lot of webmaster, blogers. owners of big sites, and developers don't like bitcoin. even a lot of them don't know what bitcoin is.
but they guy is correct. a country where people know about tech have more bitcoin users than a country where people don't even know what computer is what internet is.
Pages:
Jump to: