Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 9. (Read 14428 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:28:02 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

If only bitcoin is dessiminated properly to the community and able to teach everyone living in it. Then many of them will gain and help the community be progressive. Bitcoin will redirect their lives by giving them jobs as long as they know how to use it and internet should be accessible everyone will be benefitted.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 07:34:30 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

It can help a country if its legal but as of now many countries are against bitcoin. For me, it can help people but not the country, not all people are fun of bitcoin unlike us, they think bitcoin is a scam they still judge bitcoin instead of trying it they don't think that it has a great help.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 07:09:25 PM
I think bitcoin can help some people, but I don’t think it’s for everyone. Cryptocurrency is not something you can learn overnight. It takes time and much attention before you can get the hang of it. Old timers in the community are already out of the equation as well as those who refuse the use of internet or learning new things per se. All in all, it’s helpful, yes, but not for everyone.
Yep, I definitely agree with you that bitcoin can help some people, not all people in this community. We all know that nowerdays the trend for using bitcoin to get benefits is getting more viral and even it helps us a lot in getting extra income for life expenses. Also, bitcoin help the unemployer have condition to access a temporary job which makes them feel less of scared. In a whole, bitcoin is a convenient way to get money and I think that also a useful job which helps a lot for our community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Particularly unemployed and unpaid people can earn high profits from Bitcoin trade and investment in Bitcoin. People who are going to invest in Bitcoin today expect to make a high profit in the future. In a world where only the rich have earned, it also provides financial incentives for others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:29:29 AM
bitcoin can help the people that can not use current banking systems or the ones that do not want to use banks. they can transfer funds or recieve funds using blockchain technology and blockchain this is very innovative and alternative for all communities.

Aside from being so useful to fast-track online payment, bitcoin has offered lots of opportunities to people who are jobless. They can earn profit through investing, trading, or mining but the most suitable way is to join bounty campaigns because it's for free. You only need to invest your time and effort on it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 22, 2018, 02:22:47 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of its volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
I think Bitcoin has helped many communities in the World. Because in my country there is also Bitcoin community and their life has been better since knowing and becoming a community like that. This is clear evidence that Bitcoin has helped the community.
Yes, bitcoin has made a lot of people improve their lives, I also feel it, before I know bitcoin I find it difficult to pay rent and motorcycle bills, but since I know bitcoin then I can pay off the motorcycle installments and plan to buy a new house later this year.
well, even everyone can use bitcoin and they find it helpful. when a community adopts bitcoin, I think it will be very helpful in terms of economy, and of course it will really help the growth of a community.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 02:10:25 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of its volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
I think Bitcoin has helped many communities in the World. Because in my country there is also Bitcoin community and their life has been better since knowing and becoming a community like that. This is clear evidence that Bitcoin has helped the community.
Yes, bitcoin has made a lot of people improve their lives, I also feel it, before I know bitcoin I find it difficult to pay rent and motorcycle bills, but since I know bitcoin then I can pay off the motorcycle installments and plan to buy a new house later this year.
Activity: 448
March 22, 2018, 01:48:36 AM
I think bitcoin can help some people, but I don’t think it’s for everyone. Cryptocurrency is not something you can learn overnight. It takes time and much attention before you can get the hang of it. Old timers in the community are already out of the equation as well as those who refuse the use of internet or learning new things per se. All in all, it’s helpful, yes, but not for everyone.

Nowadays majority of are now internet savvy even the old ones are. You don't have to be technology inclined to be part of the group, you'll just have to read, understand, and do some research prior joining. For me bitcoin really help a lot in our community specially to those students who are willing to help their parents, wives who would want to support their husband, and to those whose income they earned from their regular job is not enough.
Activity: 210
March 22, 2018, 01:37:03 AM
Activity: 364
March 22, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
Bitcoin facilitates transactions between countries quickly and safely. It really helps transactions between bitcoin users. As long as there is electricity, internet networks and bitcoin legalization, it will not be a problem and will even help the economy of a country.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
March 21, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
bitcoin can help the people that can not use current banking systems or the ones that do not want to use banks. they can transfer funds or recieve funds using blockchain technology and blockchain this is very innovative and alternative for all communities.
with the decentralitation system, bitcoin more efectively to transaction. we known blockchain and btc like a unity, although blockchain can use not only to btc transaction. with high volatile, btc can get many profit so can use to commnity development
Activity: 434
March 21, 2018, 11:43:36 PM
Bitcoins are helping its investors to improve their wealth globally it can also play a vital role to help in the development of the third world nations.Incase if the person is willing the make investments on small quantity also the person will not have to wait for longer period of time to get profit as we all know that it does not need much time for the investor to get profit out of their investments.Btc has played a major role for the users from third world nation as the investor will be enjoying high end profit by know if they were holding it from 2015-2017 as we all know that the market of btc hit 20K by 2017.The main thing needed to use btc is there should be electric supply in the nation aswell as internet access.

Bitcoin is helping the community through bringing wealth to the lives of different people just like japan today that they are using cryptocurrency to improve their own economy and i hope that other countries will notice this to so everyone in the world will live a better place.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 11:33:58 PM
"Everything related to Bitcoin has been becoming a developing story from the latest past." according to monetize.info Well, that is true, Bitcoin have the potential of expanding international trade, fund transfer, sell/buy with great value and etc., even if bitcoin is volatile. This is the benefits for the developing countries.

Activity: 14
March 21, 2018, 11:24:57 PM
Bitcoin is becoming an alternative job but even though it is more likely a sideline, it is still giving bigger potential income rather than the usual job that you can try in your country. Bitcoin help people in a community to earn extra income specially to those place that internet is available.It is easy for them to earn and learn more about Bitcoin .It's a big opportunity to those who does not regular job
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 15, 2018, 03:55:52 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 03:49:01 PM
Bitcoin already helping because of canceling taxes and making transactions all over the world free without acceptions from banks and other stuff.
Activity: 518
March 15, 2018, 02:42:05 PM
Bitcoin help people in a community to earn extra income specially to those place that internet is available.It is easy for them to earn and learn more about Bitcoin .It's a big opportunity to those who does not regular job.maybe it can lessen also a percentage of unemployed in a community.bitcoin can use to save for your future.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
Bitcoin has helped many people to increase their earnings, with the capital of patience then with a capital of $ 1000 in a year to $ 10,000 because the increase in bitcoin price each year is fantastic.
The rise in bitcoin has made some investors millionaires, giving them a small but significant chance of making the poor quickly rich.
For those who trusted Bitcoin when the value of Bitcoin lower than its old highest in the past, the profit can earn from Bitcoin in the last year is reasonable. You can not understand the mentalility of a holder since 2014 after Mt.Gox exchange scam money like me.
Activity: 130
March 08, 2018, 08:20:50 AM
Bitcoins are helping its investors to improve their wealth globally it can also play a vital role to help in the development of the third world nations.Incase if the person is willing the make investments on small quantity also the person will not have to wait for longer period of time to get profit as we all know that it does not need much time for the investor to get profit out of their investments.Btc has played a major role for the users from third world nation as the investor will be enjoying high end profit by know if they were holding it from 2015-2017 as we all know that the market of btc hit 20K by 2017.The main thing needed to use btc is there should be electric supply in the nation aswell as internet access.
Pages:
Jump to: