Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 7. (Read 14428 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 08:52:54 AM
No doubt that bitcoin has helped many things from individuals to communities, for those who frequently transact and use bank services to send money can then switch to bitcoins that prove safer, cheaper and certainly faster than sending money via western union or banks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
March 27, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
Bitcoin is reliable and promising project, how can it help in the community? It can help to those people have not stable job by staying at home you can gain a big income anytime anywhere and also help us to earn easily money and give them opportunity and chances to work. I'm so glad and grateful that i find bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
As I know it is already being widely used in Africa - countries where fiat money is mora volatile than BTC, that's amazing I think.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
March 27, 2018, 07:59:48 AM
I think BTC will help the community by the wide ranging ability of technology, transaction is very important in third world, because there are many process might done in a short amount of time due to a more faster transactions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Do not need to listen to negative news about bitcoin and blockchein. Believe and distribute only positive news, use it for payment (if possible). This is all that we can do to ensure that bitcoin grows and develops. Without our faith in him, he can not exist.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 27, 2018, 06:43:22 AM
Bitcoin has helped many people, when they are unemployed and have internet access then they can become bounties hunter in this forum, I always introduce this forum to everyone in social media and they are happy to earn money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 27, 2018, 05:32:01 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

As my country still facing the high number of unemployment, bitcoin gives the opportunity for those who have no stable jobs to get incomes through trading, joining campaign etc. I know a guy in my country who used to be poor but after he got into bitcoin world, he managed to get decent incomes and afford his family's daily needs. I know that rely your income only in bitcoin is not recommended as its value is so volatile but its much better than do nothing. That's why i will still looking for a regular job after finishing my college and do bitcoin jobs like bounty campaign etc in my spare time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 27, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
It could enrich a very small minority of early adopters. Depending on what these early adopters do with their new found wealth, they could bootstrap other social improvements. It will probably not result in increased (effective) tax evasion due to the wide range of levers available to collect tax revenue. Although an increased informal sector may result in governments shifting towards regressive taxation such as consumption taxes to offset the evasion of progressive taxation.
People like me who lived in third world countries will have the chance to earn decent amount of money through Bitcoin. I think through Bitcoin unemployment rate would be lessen. Bitcoin related businesses will appear but it depends on the governments move about crypto currency policy in a particular country which sometimes affect traders and even the Bitcoin community. Bitcoin is the best  investment asset for unemployed or third world countries because of it's volatility.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 05:04:40 AM
In my opinion,  I think bitcoin can help the community by giving an opportunity for some people to earn money while they haven't yet an stable job. Like joining a bounty campaign and signature campaign where can make you earn bitcoin weekly then if necessary, you can convert into fiat, so that you can use it for your necessary needs.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
It could enrich a very small minority of early adopters. Depending on what these early adopters do with their new found wealth, they could bootstrap other social improvements. It will probably not result in increased (effective) tax evasion due to the wide range of levers available to collect tax revenue. Although an increased informal sector may result in governments shifting towards regressive taxation such as consumption taxes to offset the evasion of progressive taxation.

Bitcoin can really help people to get out of school youth because you can work at home by promoting and advertising different ico's so do not think of your self as a useless person if you did not finish college and encourage your self to be productive everyday.
Basically in terms of financial assistance, that is how bitcoin help most of the community that are having unemployed individual and even those who are working in a permanent company still benefited from the glory of bitcoin, but for only those who have strong dedication to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 27, 2018, 04:15:30 AM
Bitcoin provides the opportunity for the jobless to earn some decent income through trading or service. It also gives extra income to those who have jobs. It gives instant access to those who needs extra in their pockets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 04:06:37 AM
Bitcoin can give a person financial freedom. Of course you have to be smart when it comes to where and how much money you invest in. For third world countries. Bitcoin is a game changer when it comes to how the country view financial technology. Bitcoin is another way wherein convenience can be assured of the people because it can really simplify and make transactions faster.
Activity: 150
March 27, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

i think,Bitcoin can help the community by giving opportunities to earn money and the country can take taxes from bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 251
March 27, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
Bitcoin can help a lot of communities where unemployment is quite rampant as people can make some money for themselves off of bitcoin while they find a job this way they won't have to resort to illegal activities to make a living.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

In trading and by joining in signature campaign thru that everyone can earn with it.  Upon reaching those things in the community,  they can have a source of income and will not even wait for the help of the local government because trading and bounty programs are considered a job.
Activity: 280
March 27, 2018, 03:28:13 AM
Bitcoin will fulfill many needs of human life. Modern currency exchange system. It is transaction is simple, very fast. One can easily deal with other people. This requires internet, bitcoin community helps. Bitcoin increases employment, unemployed can earn money. All countries will progress towards progress.
Activity: 9
March 27, 2018, 01:19:15 AM
It really depends on how willing various cryptocurrencies are to absorb certain "bad" aspects of fiat currencies in order to grow into a major currency with global volume. At current, I don't know what level of actual impact is likely - since you have to predict not just technology but the behaviour of people: Both of those that use or might use Bitcoin and the adaptations of its traditional and contemporary competitors and their mindshare.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
Currently bitcoin was able to tap many individual in the community. There are regular people who is involve in cryptocurrency or bitcoin that enables them to earn extra amount money. Cryptocurrency as a general will be able to ease and lessen the amount of charges  in the future which basically what our current financial institution is doing. So it will help a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 26, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

Bitcoin can really help people to get out of school youth because you can work at home by promoting and advertising different ico's so do not think of your self as a useless person if you did not finish college and encourage your self to be productive everyday.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
March 26, 2018, 04:49:39 PM
I think, that bitcoin provides a lot of opportunities for people from the third world countries, by allowing them to get far more than the average salary in theirs region, which I am quite sure not a bad alternative for their unemployment rate. Because you don't need special knowledge or be an adult, to start earning cryptocurrency (bitcoin) by doing small tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: