Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 10. (Read 14428 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 08:10:55 AM
Bitcion help the community to get easy money why ? because you use bitcion to save life or anything else... Example you need money then it's easy to solve your problem. use bitcion to solve your problem...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Bitcoin help the community because lots of people are knowing already about bitcoin. And the pretty good value of it are really help from many people using of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 05:42:51 PM
Bitcoin as a steady money in a community may bring first of all, new jobs, people will adapt to that and try to gain benefits from it. Then, tanks to lower fees, everything will be less expensive, economy and GDP will grow exponentially
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Bitcoin has helped many people to increase their earnings, with the capital of patience then with a capital of $ 1000 in a year to $ 10,000 because the increase in bitcoin price each year is fantastic.
The rise in bitcoin has made some investors millionaires, giving them a small but significant chance of making the poor quickly rich.
Activity: 41
March 05, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
Bitcoin has helped many people to increase their earnings, with the capital of patience then with a capital of $ 1000 in a year to $ 10,000 because the increase in bitcoin price each year is fantastic.
But i think it's similar with gamlbing because there are many people earn profits from it but many others are losing their money too.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
March 05, 2018, 01:18:20 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 12:04:24 AM
With the presence of bitcoin then everything becomes easier, if we have friends or family who are in a remote place to abroad then we will be difficult to send money because if using the bank cost of course expensive, but with bitcoin then everything becomes easier.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:00:12 AM
Bitcoin can help jobless people to still have an income. Also, transactions can be made easier and faster through the help of bitcoin since that is one of the advantages of having bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot opportunities.

Bitcoin is helping people by giving them the opportunity to earn money in different ways without any requirements like what normal job requires.  It is helpful because in the a very short period of time, if you are going to be lucky on the signature campaign that you are going to join, then you could earn a half million or even more, you just have to be dedicated on giving everything you have got to earn bitcoin continuously.

Some additional to that is if the Government will declare bitcoin as a currency, if that is going to happen, then I assume that the development that we are looking for will going to start and we could see the result in a short period of time.

For me we can help bitcoin by promoting it, telling our friends to invest in bitcoin, tell your parents to invest in bitcoin so that the community will grow. and bitcoin help the community by giving them the opportunity to earn money, if you are jobless, you can work here! Join bounties is a good job to us because it is like working to the office and you will get paid. Bitcoin helps me a lot, so also vice versa let us help bitcoin.
Activity: 420
March 04, 2018, 11:03:07 PM
Its because people using bitcoin in their country even the 3rd world country has use it so they will get involved to success of it and those country who use it they help by bitcoin to grow in economy or what so ever that can btc will help.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
March 04, 2018, 10:53:47 PM
Bitcoin can help jobless people to still have an income. Also, transactions can be made easier and faster through the help of bitcoin since that is one of the advantages of having bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot opportunities.

Bitcoin is helping people by giving them the opportunity to earn money in different ways without any requirements like what normal job requires.  It is helpful because in the a very short period of time, if you are going to be lucky on the signature campaign that you are going to join, then you could earn a half million or even more, you just have to be dedicated on giving everything you have got to earn bitcoin continuously.

Some additional to that is if the Government will declare bitcoin as a currency, if that is going to happen, then I assume that the development that we are looking for will going to start and we could see the result in a short period of time.
Activity: 124
March 04, 2018, 10:37:29 PM
In my opinion bitcoin help the community by giving income to the people that haven't job that's why community is getting income on it.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

Well on my own perspective I see Bitcoin as a independent platform in which social problems and issue may not be their responsobility that must be solved , other than giving income for those who work hard with an exchnage for the service given for a specific project, I think Bitcoin is not for that, but then they include Donations, in which the person has the change to contribute some part of their money for the less fortunate people ,Bitcoin will be the one to distribute the help.
If you think the Bitcoin value will help the world be better, you are wrong, this idea is really wrong because the money Bitcoin gave to those who have profit from Bitcoin just from the people lost money at high price. But, if you say the Bitcoin technology will help the world and community, you are right. It is very simple.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
March 03, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
Bitcoin is very helpful to the peoplr like 3rd world country because those people who don't have job or business can do bitcoin because they only have internet connection and some money and they can start bitcoin now and if they do that they will start earning and for sure after they earn they will build business and those people who don't job too will apply. The purpose of the bitcoin is not for online only is also for the offline business or real world..

Totally agree,In additional,not only bitcoin is helpful for the community, the whole blockchain technology is more useful than other technologies,I don't talk about Artificial Intelligence this is a controversial issue,So I just want to say that For this help goverments need to use and create right regulations with more liberal principles,In this situation of course its helpful,more importantly its not helpful only for community it has a wider range.for example just imagine if one company creates in X country their own company which implements technological activity in this sphere and if their business is perspective,one day they may earn hundreds of million dollars and of course it will be helpful for the community.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is a big help to third world countries like our because it is giving equal opportunities to willing individuals to earn a living and invest for their future.
Activity: 273
March 03, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Well on my own perspective I see Bitcoin as a independent platform in which social problems and issue may not be their responsobility that must be solved , other than giving income for those who work hard with an exchnage for the service given for a specific project, I think Bitcoin is not for that, but then they include Donations, in which the person has the change to contribute some part of their money for the less fortunate people ,Bitcoin will be the one to distribute the help.
Activity: 44
March 03, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
Bitcoin can help the community by encouraging people to work for bitcoin so that they earn and have profit. People will be busy and not be bored instead of unproductive activity it's better to join bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 02:24:03 AM
Bitcoin provides a lifelong Job for the Hunger Because it may take times for needs an Internet connection and a computer.If government produce this supplement for needy people they can choose their job and a large number of people are not being jobless.BTC Give the opportunity If Government will take the policy to their people it will be great Advantage for the community.
Activity: 140
March 03, 2018, 02:02:15 AM
Activity: 77
March 03, 2018, 12:34:33 AM
Bitcoin is very helpful because we communicate with each other. And it also helps the other country and grows in their economies.  Bitcoin is considerable opportunity to obtain their needs.
Activity: 218
March 03, 2018, 12:33:42 AM
Bitcoin can help community, by using bitcoin of the people who lived in the community, if most of the member of the family of the community then the poverty and unemployed will be lessen because, bitcoin can help people to earn extra money. Also to improve the community from poor community to successful and unity of the people of community
Pages:
Jump to: