Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 11. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
This one aspect really have such guts to create an amazing chance for all countries in world to get on single line. Although I don’t think so this will ever happen but yes there are slight chances for bitcoins to take command over international market and become international currency as dollar now. If this happen, this world be totally different and we will be seeing a digital era.
I am sure, bitcoin will become an alternative payment instrument recognized by the world. Well, our world has undergone many changes, almost all aspects of life using technology, as well as payment systems. Sooner or later cryptocurrency will be an effective payment alternative.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
For developing countries to benefit from bitcoin or crypto currencies they must apply crypto currency into the system as soon as possible. And at the same time, they need to invest heavily to get the much needed money and make business easy for the investors who will come to their country, and that will lead to the development of developing countries in the world.
Activity: 6
Bitcoin as a new type of technology, the introduction of developing countries can promote their economic development, but at the same time it will also bring about the factors that damage the economic market. It can be said to be a double-edged sword.
Activity: 8
Bitcoin has the potential to help developing countries get one, a higher level of financial security and freedom than all experience in the past. The world of financial security and freedom will allow people to invest and save for their future. After all, luxury goods are only affordable to a small number of people.
Activity: 119
bitcoin is very helpful especially for developing countries, it can also help finance in a country that is currently highly developed both the economy and in all sectors, but depending on the country itself
Activity: 42
nowadays bitcoins plays a vital role in development of countries. it encourages the financial health of the entire country and also a very good initiative to earn big money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Bitcoin helps the developing world by means of reaching out the bitcoin users all over the world.Through this,helps them earn money through crypto.Of course these users need to have the hardwork and patience to earn money.

The economy in any country is based on the national currency. People will never live well in a collapsed country even if they have bitcoins. And bitcoin can not help the whole country. Bitcoin can only help some people can and will work. They actually use bitcoin to have an income at their level in the developed world
Activity: 190
Bitcoin can economically improve the whole world. Economy is one of the most important pillars of a country. If this economy is developed then the country is progressing on the path of progress. This Bitcoin causes people's economic growth. Human equality means the country's growth. And the whole world will be enlightened in this country's growth.
So, if you accept Bitcoin, then Bitcoin will one day embrace the whole world and help it economically.
Activity: 566
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

By connecting the world through a single digital currency: bitcoins. With bitcoins, we can finally be able to send money without anyone interfering in between at comforts of everyone's home. Bitcoins have changed the game of money transfer to a whole new level and we should embrace this change.
This one aspect really have such guts to create an amazing chance for all countries in world to get on single line. Although I don’t think so this will ever happen but yes there are slight chances for bitcoins to take command over international market and become international currency as dollar now. If this happen, this world be totally different and we will be seeing a digital era.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Bitcoin can help the developing world to make their lives better if they are willing to invest in it long term but the issue is that many citizens are not even aware of bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They need to be educated properly about the many opportunities that are in this life changing tech
Activity: 42
The question is: we know bitcoin can better the world. So why are many compadres trying to stop this?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

bitcoin will not develop the world, it is rather anti developing because of the ressource waste.

only thing that could help is if businesses get more stable demand.

regards
Activity: 134
bitcoin again the process of developing our economic status more easily, digital currency is occupied in the leading role for the future of the world, it will be very helpful for more efficient remittance methods overseas or domestic because this shortens the time involved in the settlement of trade-and securing the best exchange rates, by doing this you will surely help your economy into a much more developed and developed world and countries need gold reserves to support their currencies and the value of their currencies will be proportional to the value of gold they have so if gold prices are down then their currencies will be affected, with prices rising very fast, it can help develop your country
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Of course, I can give you 100% guarantee for this bitcoin investments.It secures your future retirement life.And huge return from each of your investment than you expected.So don't waste time go ahead and buy more bitcoins that you can.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Bitcoin will give you the bright future.You can participate in Signature campaign to get some dollars,if you want more bitcoin you can get into trading.In which you can buy huge amount of bitcoin with no limit.And hold the bitcoin for your future as a savings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

In some countries, Bitcoin has become a great deal to ease transaction and payment method easily and securely. I'm sure that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will make this world better and easier in the future. Moreover, now we will find many ICO offering their product. You can see and learn what kind of ready-products the ICOs offer. they are a great thing and smart excellence. Bitcoin is also an excellent currency that makes life easier and quicker without paying attention to the time and place. It is actual and simple.
Activity: 462

By connecting the world through a single digital currency: bitcoins. With bitcoins, we can finally be able to send money without anyone interfering in between at comforts of everyone's home. Bitcoins have changed the game of money transfer to a whole new level and we should embrace this change.
Activity: 98
The electronic currency Bitcoin uses a special algorithm that evenly uses in the operations of each computer running in the system. In this social device are not connected in any way territorially.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Well bitcoin has the capacity to transform any economy if it properly managed and regulated, bitcoin has help to shift people attention from the government and they poor economic policy which has lead to high rate of unemployment and social vise's but with the coming of bitcoin many youths who normally depends on the government are now shifting attention to bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies and at that the economy is growing well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Well people can make cheap money transfers, buy things without having bank accounts or credit cards. They can also store money (and might even make a profit without doing anything). They don't pay bank fees.

They must pay mining fee, that can in some cases(Bitcoin) be much higher then bank fee.

One of the advantages of using cryptocurrencirs as payment system is that you don't have to have bank account, you have to generate wallet and that is it.

I believe their is a number of advantages to using cryptocurrency in developing markets. For one often their native national currency is just as volatile as bitcoin and two in some cases they will not let you leave the country with your wealth.
Pages:
Jump to: