Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 7. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
this is a good thread talking about bitcoin in a developing country like us who are living and labeled as third world countryn. Meaning those poor countries. Yes it is correct that bitcoin in a developing country could really be a lot. Even receiving dollar is a big money already to sustain daily basic needs like food. Especially if your currency has thw value greter than dollar the. probably to those who will receive dollar will later converr into fiat money is a big money already. I hope that i could receive tha t kind of money and it will be a great opportunity to buy the basic need s and the wants of the family.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I think it's a first blockchain
And we can create a new blockchain to change our world!
But BTC is a first coin and this is very important Cheesy
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
      Cryptocurrencies have the potential to help the poor and desperate people in the world by helping the developing countries by joining them in the global economy to escape poverty. This can be achieved by giving everybody to access modern Banking through blockchain. Bitcoin currencies are decentralized and it is a peer to peer network that means money is transferred directly to person to person so nobody can seize money from it but centralized currency can be seized by the officials.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Bitcoin can help the developing world by giving it resources and opportunities to make it better. With bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market companies and countries can expand their horizons on the evonomic and financial sectors and explore the possibilities of having to integrate bitcoin into the fold. With this in mind, having bitcoin would be able to transcend the ordinary paper exchange and this are something that can be used to strengthen one’s economy or even make it better
Activity: 434
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

Bitcoin can help different country to improve their economy if governments will allow cryptocurrency to flow in their country, japan today is already using bitcoins and it was very useful for them since they can use the profit to improve their own infrastructure in their country.
Activity: 419
Bitcoins has brought a revolutionary change in the financial markets and it helps people working in developed countries to transfer money to their family with low transaction fees through the bitcoin and block chain technology rather than using the traditional method which costs high transaction fees. bitcoins gives a sense of financial freedom to all its users as only the users have complete control of their own crypto coins. Bitcoins helps to eliminate poverty and unemployment issues from the world by providing products and services in exchange of bitcoins and the price of bitcoins increases every year which shows that it is a good commodity of investment. Bitcoin transactions are highly transparent as all the transactions are recorded in the public ledger called the block chain system which makes it easy to keep eye on the bitcoin transactions world wide, so there will be no word of corruption in the bitcoin and block chain technology, which all causes to uplift the economic growth of the world.
Activity: 280
of course, bitcoin can help you primarily in economic terms, because by investing in bitcoin the chances of getting profits are huge, and fast. Because as we know the price of bitcoin always fluctuate, sometimes within a day the price can go up quickly sometimes also can fall sharply.
Activity: 112
It gonna help the developing world unexpectedly because it gonna change everlife style who keep believing into it
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i think bitcoin will help to all people to reduce their poverty or dailyneed because of bitcoin theres a lot of people even they didnt have any jobs bitcoin is easily way to them to get money and bitcoin is the best solution to all currency to improve more or it is like a bank and people can use this like paying bills and others and so very fast.
Activity: 126
It gonna help developing world because it eliminates and reduces poverty of the citizen peoples who work in his field
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
Decentralized online currency is already a sort of development in the financial system. The secured and reliable blockchain which is black and white is a very impressive technology that is needed in this world where lies and deceit are common.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
It helps a lot for development of world because it gives opportunities  to the people to change their life with the help of bitcoin
Activity: 112
Cryptocurrencies have the potential to change the lives of some of the world’s poorest and most desperate people for the better. Cryptocurrency can improve lives by helping residents of developing countries participate in the global economy and escape from poverty
copper member
Activity: 504
Analysts are sure that the further dynamics of bitcoin will depend on the general popularity of the crypto currency and the influx of new players to the market, as well as the rules and laws of regulators around the world. However, today in the block-industry there is a high uncertainty, therefore, the risks for investors of others crypto currency are higher than ever.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

As for me, bitcoin can really help us to progress in terms of developing the world in a way that bitcoin , as a crypto, can be our future money if it continues to enhance. Investing and trading in here can give profit or income to people and businesses. As a result of it, it lessen the unemployed citizen. In addition, someone's time and effort are being productive nowadays because of bitcoin. Knowing this, I can say that bitcoin plays a role in developing the world to be better.
Activity: 294
helping people to have a better income can help promote the economy especially in online trading. helping a country to increase its people's lives so that the country is getting ahead
Activity: 163
Many countries in the developing world suffer from corruption, low wages, lack of infrastructure and so on.
BTC can help drastically when it comes to buying and selling goods. Merchants can be guaranteed to charge (without exploitation) because the transaction is publicly recorded in Blockchain.
Activity: 41
what type of business do you want to initiate means is it a investment on stocks or daily shop of btcs
Activity: 290
Bitcoin can really help the developing world.Because in bitcoin people can make their time and effort productive.Through bitcoin someone can gain and earm so much money and they can have a happy and prosperous life.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
Bitcoin helps developing countries by providing jobs atmosphere for unemployed people. They find a part time job besides their permanent jobs. Many people in developing countries trading and mining bitcoin to change their luck.
Pages:
Jump to: