Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitcoin help the developing world? - page 9. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Bitcoins have an important role to play in making our lives easier. So you're thinking about what bitcoins give in our lives see how people have been successful in life because of bitcoins. Now they are no longer working hard and are happy to have their families around

I agree. It offers a new kind of technology and currency that people can use not just like any traditional currency but also as an investment and trade medium. This opens new doors to business, and thus, it has that capability to actually raise one country's local economy, moreover their global standing in the business system. I think that it is helpful not only to developing countries, but more importantly, it can really do a party in making poor countries better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
The digital money utilizes a decentralized innovation. Btc is the most prominent among crypto-currency.Btc can be utilized to pay online securely, keeping the investor's name mystery and cash can be saved in the bank.Since the character of the client is totally hidden,the utilization of advanced money is regularly found in criminal activities.Yet Btc doesn't acknowledge every one of the nations legally.After validating,it can be said that Btc will help in the improvement of the world.But it additionally obvious that Btc is helping a considerable measure of-individual life, group and financial side.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I think about that bitcoin is better than good profit of world level business. The good developing of business on bitcoin is used to digital currency sysytem.there are common to developing countries around the world. Years of political instability and bitcoin governance has plunged some nations into devastating economic crisis. With the fast paced nature of growth and advancements in other more developed parts of the world of btc. The blockchain technology and cryptocurrency has brought renewed enthusiasm about the prospects of a revival in these countries.The focus of this some currency including that if how cryptocurrency can be of use to these countries are bitcoin business on nations
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
For me, Bitcoin has its own strength but also its weaknesses. Starting with how fast it is when doing some transactions because it uses the Internet. Another thing is how secure this kind of currency is, HAving a crypt on the data and only the sender and receiver can deCrypt it. Lastly is the volatility of this Currency, where we can gain a profit from it in terms of the time and value of Bitcoin. the downside is that, Bitcoins needs the internet to function and that there are scammers out there.
Yeah bitcoin versatility and volatility is two different things that make bitcoin more ample for  new business innovations, versatile in sense that  it is crypto currency there is no burden of bringing physical money and you can set burglary and thief. Volatile price movement is a good business opportunity to buy and selling of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
For me, Bitcoin has its own strength but also its weaknesses. Starting with how fast it is when doing some transactions because it uses the Internet. Another thing is how secure this kind of currency is, HAving a crypt on the data and only the sender and receiver can deCrypt it. Lastly is the volatility of this Currency, where we can gain a profit from it in terms of the time and value of Bitcoin. the downside is that, Bitcoins needs the internet to function and that there are scammers out there.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.

yes, but depending on you can work around it every circumstance.
bitcoin can be a fun business in terms of profit. but you need to know, in crypto chances that risk is huge. so you should seek basic knowledge and broad insight.
Activity: 812
Bitcoin helps developing the world by the innovation of technology and utilizing the blockchain technology. It gives a future knowledge to those people who are using it and if it will be recognized in the whole world as part of currency then probably it will surely lessen the cost of time and fee for the transactions that we made.
We all know that we're now living in a generation of technology and by using bitcoin it can help to achieve a faster, smoother, and easier development of the world. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or digital asset which is being used in transaction or exchange of goods. By that we can conclude that bitcoin is helping the development of the world by means of innovation where trading, exchange, and business related currency is being transformed into technological way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has a big factor to change and develop the world. First it change people's mindset to be positive,realistic and motivated to achieve their dreams and because of bitcoin they can change their life and free from poverty. If poverty will be lessen it will be the time that crime will be also lessen because all we know that money and poverty is the root of all crime and evil. And in terms of innovation bitcoin will help the countries or even the whole world to make all paying transaction more fast and convinient that all of us will be benifited. Bitcoin can gives opportunity to all of us to make them life and our world better.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Bitcoins help so much to people. They're help to developing world so.  I think there is a many ways to earn money from bitcoin . To help developing world.   So many people thankful to bitcoin .
Activity: 123

I don’t think that developing countries’ development of bitcoin business has a good impact on development. Bitcoin can make people earn twice as much money, and it can also make people lose a lot of money. It’s a real driving force for developing countries to promote development. In the manufacturing industry, Bitcoin is limited in its ability to use the Internet as an application!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
How? Bitcoin is the one that help's people without doubting do it also can help to the developing world.
Help it to people to become rich and someday it will be a great idea to the people to invest in .
Activity: 409
Merit: 100
I want to try open Bitcoin Business. This cause I just have this question. I wanna know is Bitcoin can give a better world and future.
This is true that the bitcoin can change our world because of the help of it from those people who are unemployed has their job now, they can also easier the transaction that bitcoin is involved like paying bills online, buying load and sending money.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
The crypto-currency uses a decentralized technology.Btc is the most popular among crypto-currency.Btc can be used to pay online safely, keeping the depositor's name secret and money can be deposited in the bank.Since the identity of the user is completely hidden,the use of digital currency is often seen in criminal activities.Yet Btc doesn't accept all the countries legally.After validating,it can be said that Btc will help in the development of the world.But it also true that Btc is helping a lot of-personal life, community and economic side.
Activity: 351
Bitcoin helps developing the world by the innovation of technology and utilizing the blockchain technology. It gives a future knowledge to those people who are using it and if it will be recognized in the whole world as part of currency then probably it will surely lessen the cost of time and fee for the transactions that we made.
Activity: 349
Now that Bitcoin has a lot of supporters and supporters, I think this contributes to building a Bitcoin brand and giving it credibility; it can be said that Bitcoin is growing and in the future. The future of the world will undoubtedly change due to the virtual currency bought.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
What do you mean by help the developing world? Bitcoins is the same in developing world and developed world. The only difference is the popularity that is not much in the developing world. Bitcoins is like moneygram or western union or any money transfer which is used worldwide and it has no special preference to a particular part of the world. Even some developed world has sophisticated mechanism to block bitcoins transactions but in the developing world ,there is no such restrictions and regulations for bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
These days, the number of people who uses bitcoin is going increased rapidly, and I think that all of us both know the reason why they take part in this market. You and me both have the same reason for enrolling into this environment, it’s because this crypto market gives all of us the same chance to earn benefit, earn extra income for life. What more, as far as we know that bitcoin is created by computer technology, and this advanced technology is still developing, which plays an important role in our life. Therefore, bitcoin can be said as potential future of human being.
Activity: 42
A huge amount of people live and work in developed countries to send money home to their family in developing countries. Given that a lot of people don't have access to a bank account, they're forced to use services such as Western Union which sting the user with outrageous fees, takes days and requires the recipient to physically visit a Western Union outlet.
As bitcoin is accepted in more and more places, this can be transferred much faster, easier and cheaper.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Many in the developing world find it hard to get a job, but now when Bitcoin comes with all its convenience, it can help people who do not have jobs to get a job.
and Bitcoin is needed in developing countries to make this country more advanced
I agree, Bitcoin can help in the developing world by the means of those jobless people have an opportunity to earn money even they don't have job or can't find any job because through bitcoin they can earn in which they can spend for their daily  expenditures. in that small it can help lessen crime and hunger. in that small way.
Activity: 630
I think development of the world caused invention of the crypto currency itself.
Pages:
Jump to: