Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 24. (Read 6928 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
Off-exchange trading is the easiest, after which you can buy many tokens in etherdelta
Activity: 84
March 05, 2018, 01:22:55 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
To be able to buy and sell crypto transactions, you must first have an account exhange. At that site there will be a sale and purchase service on the altcoin market. Before doing so, you must have a limit of money in your balance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
March 04, 2018, 09:53:20 PM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
the most important thing to do trading on altcoin, you can choose the market exchange that you like, and select the type of coin available in it. do analysis of various exchange markets to be able to choose which type of altcoin is good to trade.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:38:50 PM
Try bittrex, if you are newbie for me it is the best side cause it has the easiest appearance and interface to understand, good luck.

Is Bittrex easier than Binance?
Activity: 50
February 24, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

you have to buy ETH in coinbase and than send it to Binance.
Activity: 90
February 24, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

I have the same question, is there anything to consider in buying altcoin?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
February 24, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
Try bittrex, if you are newbie for me it is the best side cause it has the easiest appearance and interface to understand, good luck.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 01:57:55 AM
please buy XRP coins it is good to make trading
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 08:19:49 PM
you can visit some website exchange such as bittrex, poloniex, yobit and others. after that you can make a deposit with your money. which then buy some coins with the balance you have deposited earlier, after you have some coins do is trading to get profit
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
There are many good exchanges, for example Bittrex. But that would buy a crypto currency, it seems to me very well fits yobit.net exchange. There is no verification required, which is very convenient. I think this is the best exchange for beginners
Activity: 138
February 23, 2018, 12:35:05 PM
You can buy altcoins at almost any exchange. There are couple things you can note.
1. Some exchanges have more alts (like poloniex) and some less (like gdax). So first, you need to find the exchange that supports the altcoin you would like to buy and will be easy enough for beginner to use it.
2. Some support only crypto\crypto options, or crypto/usdt (like bittrex), others accept usd and eur (like cex). So here you should also decide, which way is more convenient for you. Still before buying better look through the reviews of exchanges, community feedback - don't rely on someone else's opinion only.
February 21, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
My friend, first of all learn the ropes. Your financial condition will depend on it. The money should be treated carefully and tenderly. The task is to increase capital by many times. So, you need to work hard)
Activity: 28
February 18, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
Binance, bitrex, kucoin, etherdenta,.. You can chose one
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

I think it's not a bad time to buy altcoins. While the money flows into bitcoin, altcoins are reduced and this is a chance for a successful transaction.
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 08:17:51 AM
Before making any trade it is worth reading the information on safety and risks. Because not having basic information about the crypto currency market you can simply lose your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
February 18, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
Use the crypto exchange, but first you need to buy the etherium. Many services that offer an exchange. Use only the wallet myetherwallet.
February 18, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
Yes that is right. To buy altcoins you must use a legitimate and trusted exchange. Do not use in telegram or in other means of transacting your coins in order to avoid scam. I can give you some exchanges like Etherdelta, Binance and HitBTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 05:07:40 PM
You can enter your money on Yobit. This exchange provides various ways of making money and where you can buy coins for further trading.
Activity: 22
February 17, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

Poloniex is a pretty safe bet, but many smaller exchanges arnt too bad either. Coinmarketcap is your friend here :-)
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Try to buy on exchanger site such like, bittrex, hitbtc, kucoin and binance. They have many option, try to sign up in several place to compare which one is suits you.
Pages:
Jump to: