Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 26. (Read 6928 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 10:29:40 AM
You can buy Altcoins here on Bitcointalk it is the safest place though.

Just use escrow before sending any money to the seller. Post your Trade in trading section and buy altcoins.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
February 13, 2018, 10:24:38 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
You find an overview of all crypto coins here on Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/.

When you browse into a coin'S detail page you will find all markets where this coin is listed and tradable. Simply follow the link and register in the market to buy or sell there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
There are lots of coins in exchanges
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 09:49:12 AM
You can buy bitcoin from several exchanges like bitstamp and cex io, then transfer them to exchanges like bittrex and binance which have good coins.
I wouldn't advise exchanges like yobit, they don't update the coins which can give you hard time...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
The first thing is that u should decide which coin u want to buy. Then u could search it in some platform like feixiaohao.com, where u are able to find all the information of this alt coin, including the trading exchange and official website.
Or u could just search it in google. Then u will find the official website and go to the social mediums like telegram.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
February 12, 2018, 08:33:57 PM
The first step in buying altcoin is to create a wallet first.  MEW (Myetherwallet) is one of the most popular wallet because it is ERC20 compatible.  Once your wallet is set up then you can buy in exchanges like Etherdelta, Yobit, Cryptopia ...you can also buy in token sale of ICO's.  Do not forget to prepare your national issued ID because you have to fill up a KYC form.  Make sure that your country is not listed in the list of banned countries.  Sometimes buying in ICO is better than exchanges because they provide bonuses for your purchase.  Remember that investment is always a risk.  Always do a background check on the altcoin that you are going to buy but intuition can also help in finding a good buy.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 12, 2018, 08:31:31 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but companies such as Bitstop (https://bitstop.co) have atm's in some of the larger cities where you can deposit cash and buy Bitcoin. You can then transfer the coins from your wallet to an exchange and trade for the coins that interest you. I haven't tried it yet, but they have an atm a couple miles from me that I will try in a few days. I had some issues buying Bitcoin from Coinbase and i'm not about to give them my bank login credentials that they asked for to do a transfer.

this is my first time to know about bitstop and I think this is a great idea for people to use this service so they can directly buy bitcoin with using their atm. I think in the future, there will easier for us and other people to buy bitcoin and altcoin and I see that from now on, there is many integration between real life to online life so we can start to join into cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 12, 2018, 08:20:02 PM
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but companies such as Bitstop (https://bitstop.co) have atm's in some of the larger cities where you can deposit cash and buy Bitcoin. You can then transfer the coins from your wallet to an exchange and trade for the coins that interest you. I haven't tried it yet, but they have an atm a couple miles from me that I will try in a few days. I had some issues buying Bitcoin from Coinbase and i'm not about to give them my bank login credentials that they asked for to do a transfer.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 06:00:47 PM
For a firts 15 on ranking.  On bitrex or binance in my opinion the best its q crypto exchange
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
February 12, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
here you can find some exchange https://coinmarketcap.com/
you can choose what coin will be on sale and sell, all available complete with market, and there is some news in it
Activity: 322
February 12, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
You can buy altcoin in any exchange platform Poloniex, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance and many more. First, you should have to buy some bitcoin or Ethereum in the exchange, after that you can use you BTC or ETH for exchange other cryptocurrencies in other trade pairs.

Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
Depositing in an exchange like polonix, Bittrex, coinbase are the best way to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
February 11, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

As you are new in trading so you have to learn first how to do it. You need to learn everything about trading. It is so easy to buy altocoin. There are  many exchanges where you can buy altocoin like bittrex,hitbtc,coinexchange etc. So just go there and see the market carefully and gradually you will learn everything I think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 11, 2018, 09:38:54 AM
You can try bittrex,etherdelta exchanges, or you can buy from someone eho have the coin in which you are intrested
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
February 11, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

join some bounty and get it for your work.
Activity: 280
February 11, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
in my opinion before buying altcoin, how you first used to trading very well with the risks gained, for it may be open google so there is no undesirable thing, if my experience, I recognize in advance some types of existing markets
Activity: 252
February 10, 2018, 05:48:48 PM
By watching this video you will find out how to trade cryptocurrencies effectively and increase your daily trading performance: https://youtu.be/Wi1tf212CZU
Activity: 462
February 10, 2018, 05:43:00 PM

buy a coin you think is good for trading,
you can trade in many places like binance, etherdelta
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 10, 2018, 10:58:01 AM
Choose a certain coin, go to a coinmarket and see which exchanges it trades on, then register and buy.
Activity: 420
February 08, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
many exchangers can help you to buy some altcoins but be sure you read understand, study first what would you buy.  If your risktaker you will enjoy the waves of ups and down for sure Smiley and give time also for the fee and compare each exchanger regarding their fees
Pages:
Jump to: