Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 29. (Read 6928 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
I am usually using binance i think binance is the best for using. But i'm looking bitfinex for btc/usdt. Bitfinex is heart of btc exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
I think Bittrex is Rome.
Poloniex is Milano.
Binance is Napoli. 3 of them is good. I don't know the others. Using this three exchanges and i'm very satisfied.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
January 25, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
when you make this topic you are still a newbie and now there has been an increase in your level of advice you continue to learn the ins and outs of the world of crypto and also all things related to this bitcointalk forum and be careful when you ngepost because regulations are getting tighter.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
January 25, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
register to the exchange site or participate in the upcoming ico's........
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 09:47:54 AM
You can enter your money on Yobit. This exchange provides different ways of depositing money and where you can purchase coins to further trade and investment.
Activity: 280
January 25, 2018, 03:22:59 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
if my experience ditrading, before I buy a coin usually I look for infomation about the coins, usually there are some trading groups, after that I open the name that has the coin, there are usually some teams that market the coins, to be able to know the development of coins You can join his telegram group.
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 06:07:07 PM
I prefer trading on Binance when I can but if not then Bittrex is a close second. Binance takes the cake though because there fees can be as low as 0.03% if done correct which is absurdly low!
Activity: 193
January 24, 2018, 05:17:45 AM
There are some new bots in Telegram. You can buy there ETH - ETH_CHANGE_BOT and Bitcoin Cash - BCC Banker.
Activity: 588
January 23, 2018, 08:09:56 PM
I hope you were registered on time to bittrex or binance...
Because both was closed for registrations....
I dont trust the rest...

Is the Binance Exchange closed for new users? Yesterday my friend registered using a mobile application and everything went well. Try to follow this path.
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
January 23, 2018, 07:57:17 PM
I hope you were registered on time to bittrex or binance...
Because both was closed for registrations....
I dont trust the rest...
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
January 23, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
To be able to buy your altcoins, you first need to identify potential altcoins to obtain, then use dollars to buy BTC or ETH on Coinbase, then exchange platforms to convert to altcoins. Consult the exchange platforms on Coinmarketcap before buying altcoins.
Activity: 322
January 23, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
You need to know about the crypto resource market, researching the altkome and finding out potential cryptography for investments.

in order to buy a good coin, the author of the thread needs to study each project and be able to analyze the market. Therefore, I agree with you, a beginner should learn a lot.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
You need to know about the crypto resource market, researching the altkome and finding out potential cryptography for investments.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 118
January 23, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

I advise you to use the exchanges Bittrex and Binance. If you need a exchange with the possibility of trading with Fiat currency - I recommend Wex or Exmo
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
January 23, 2018, 08:51:49 AM
You can buy altcoins by buying bitcoin first and then you can buy altcoins as you wish, you also can invest in altcoins if you want.
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 08:14:40 AM
choose credible exchange, don't go with small shady ones
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 23, 2018, 08:10:02 AM
In order to buy some altcoin, you need enough bitcoin and know first the altcoin that is affordable by your own budget or the so called bitcoin. The first thing to do is that you need to learn and understand all the information about the coin. Take a look in the coin weather it is good or else it is risky. Even though I am a beginner, I learn first about trading and if I have misunderstanding, I ask my cousin what's the best thing to do.
January 23, 2018, 07:59:04 AM
if you want to trade. there are some steps you can do
1. You select one of the exchange. for example poloniex, bitrex, yobit, etherdelta.
2. you can buy some alt on that exchanges. if you first on trading. i give a little recomendation to use etherdelta because the interface of this site is easy to use and simple.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:36:18 AM
There are many altcoinexchanger today, some even have direct exchange services with fiat. Looks like i don't need to mention it, because members have mentioned some of them.
Pages:
Jump to: