Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 32. (Read 6928 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 02:24:02 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

Best exchanges right now are Binance and Kucoin. I feel dumb when I remember my first experiences in trading because I sometimes end up buying instead of selling because ask and bid were very confusing to me before.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 01:50:24 AM
Depositing in an exchange is the best way to buy some altcoins.if you deposit in poloniex on bitcoin or eth then you can buy lot of altcoin which have listed in their exchanges.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 12, 2018, 07:50:32 PM
There are plenty of altcoin at the moment. If you like altcoin anyway. go to the coinmarket. Look for exchanges that have that altcoin and start buying them. This is really easy
There are some ICOs out there that giving you a chance to buy a cheap token and you will probably gonna get a good profit from it by just holding. Yet, it does takes some time before they pump their price but some of it are pumping too fast like it was going to boost like a rocket and it was so very rare to see such token like that.
Activity: 154
January 12, 2018, 06:33:10 PM
Yesterday I tested Coinexchange. This is really good place with some perspective altcoins. But I received ETH 8 hours...

And I believe the Ethereum is one leg in that "store of value". It's useless for some kind of transactions already and soon will be useless for anything but saving as a stocks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 06:19:25 PM
I like Poloniex
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 12, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
well you can use a couple of sites like coinexchange and few others tho make your own researcher wouuld help you out.Wish the best of luck to you.
Activity: 266
January 12, 2018, 06:33:04 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.

I have not much experience about trading too but i try to learn more about fundamental analysis.
I think in cryptocurrency trading different with forex or stock exchange which can work with technical analysis but in crypto i think fundamental is number 1.
Activity: 204
January 12, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

If you have no experience in trading so please learn all thing how to trade to make good profit.
Before learning might be you loss your capital if you force yourself to do trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
Study carefully the sections of the forum. Look at the videos of experienced traders on YouTube. This is not a game, you have to be serious in your work. Otherwise you will lose money.
Activity: 69
January 12, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
You should definitely be careful with Poloniex. The are doing some very shady stuff recently and even raised up their minimum withdrawals which should be the case for most legit exchanges.
Activity: 196
January 12, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

you can check some exchange to buy/sell altcoin
https://www.bittrex.com/
https://www.poloniex.com/
https://www.bitfinex.com/
https://www.bitstamp.net/

i hope it can help you  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 143
January 12, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
You should learn about cryptomarket and earn some btc for capital first. You could use it for trading to some altcoins. You should monitor your profit.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 06:02:04 PM
You need some time to understand what is altcoins and how it works. The trading section in the forum will be of help and also the beginners guide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
January 09, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Oh, it’s very easy. First you need to register on the exchange (there are many of them). Next, you need to replenish your balance in any convenient way and start trading
Activity: 294
January 09, 2018, 02:16:36 PM
If you love altcoin. Go to the Coinmarket Look for an exchange that has altcoin and buy it. who knows you're lucky, It's so easy
good luck.
Activity: 3
January 08, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
I deposit some BTC into remitano wallet and then use those BTC to buy altcoins, such as Hextra, Uccoin, Ripple. Poloniex is also a good exchange to trade.
Activity: 38
January 08, 2018, 08:23:40 AM
go to the trading floor and start exchanging them with usdt btc or eth .......
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
January 08, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
Create an account in any exchanger ( Bittrex, Polonix, Cryptopia, Hitbtc, Etherdelta) and deposit Bitcoin or ethereum. Now buy any coin you wish.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 08, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

Buying altcoins is very easy, trading them with profit is the tricky part.

You can purchase altcoins with fiat or with BTC. May you shoudl start by getting some BTC and them trading it for altcoins.

Which ones? That's up to you to decide.

Consider the possibility of holding them instead of trading them immediately.

But before any of this, educate yourself, not only about the cryptomarket but also about the coins you are about to buy. It's very easy to lose a lot of money overnight...  Sad
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 08, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
There are plenty of altcoin at the moment. If you like altcoin anyway. go to the coinmarket. Look for exchanges that have that altcoin and start buying them. This is really easy

I am sure that if he visits on the exchanges and he has bitcoin in his account, he can directly to buy altcoin that he wants. like other people said, there are too many altcoins that he can buy at the low price and hold it for a while until he can see the price increase. and this month, I think he can make his profit and maybe he can increase his bitcoin. although this is not always guaranteed to him to make a profit, at least he can try to increase the bitcoin he has.
Pages:
Jump to: