Pages:
Author

Topic: How can buy some altcoin?? - page 34. (Read 6928 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
January 06, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
lots of exchange sites are functioning in the conversion of the currency.
some of those which are easy and safe is bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
Go to bittrex or binance.
Activity: 185
December 21, 2017, 04:12:30 PM
I love Bittrex and buy most of the coins on it. I had Poloniex account earlier but that was slow and lot of performance issues and lot of complaints from customers so stay away.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 21, 2017, 04:03:27 PM
there is a lot of exchanges, the simplest is Bittrex, there everything is very simple and clear, for the person who only begins, there will be the most suitable

I agree with you, Bittrex is the most convenient and reliable exchanger. I have been trading there for a long time and I had no problems with buying and withdrawing coins
I completely agree with you, But I'm a little worried that almost every trade resource, including Bitrix, forces the user to install a two-factorial authentication as the main protection. This causes some difficulties if I use several devices.
Activity: 476
December 21, 2017, 02:30:12 PM
there is a lot of exchanges, the simplest is Bittrex, there everything is very simple and clear, for the person who only begins, there will be the most suitable

I agree with you, Bittrex is the most convenient and reliable exchanger. I have been trading there for a long time and I had no problems with buying and withdrawing coins
Activity: 40
December 21, 2017, 10:22:58 AM
I have coins and tokens for sale
PM me if interested
I will accept PAYPAY to

It's hard to exchange with stranger. Who will be the one who send first?
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 21, 2017, 07:35:58 AM
Hi I am new user in bitcointalk.org and I want to buy some altcoin. I have no experience about trading. Please share your experience.
On the Internet there are exchangers where you can exchange Fiat for crypto currency, choose with a smaller commission and change, also look in the Google Exchange, on some exchanges you can buy through a debit card.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 07:04:41 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 04:50:45 PM
I have coins and tokens for sale
PM me if interested
I will accept PAYPAY to
Activity: 12
December 20, 2017, 04:16:21 PM
What do you dudes think of Etherdelta? That is one hardass weird system.  Think I will be avoiding that one for awhile.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2017, 04:06:22 PM
you can buy it from different exchanges like BINANCE EXCHANGE, Changelly, Bittrex.
Activity: 22
December 20, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

you can buy a few tokens from me Grin
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 18, 2017, 02:37:04 PM
Before buy altcoins you have to buy bitcoins..Then transfer your bitcoins to an exchanger like Binance,Bittrex,Poloniex..There you can buy/sell altcoins as you wish..But learn well about trading before put your money in there..

That's not true! You can deposit fiat in an exchange and buy altcoins directly without having to buy BTC first.
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
December 18, 2017, 09:22:56 AM
Before buy altcoins you have to buy bitcoins..Then transfer your bitcoins to an exchanger like Binance,Bittrex,Poloniex..There you can buy/sell altcoins as you wish..But learn well about trading before put your money in there..
Activity: 42
December 18, 2017, 08:30:38 AM
The first step should be going to a cryptocurrency exchange (you can find a list that is not only for Ethereum here: https://coincentral.com/how-to-buy-ethereum/). But it really depends on which altcoin you intend to buy. As some recent ICOs are working on ERC20 tokens, you might need to buy ETH and then transfer to a wallet before doing the final purchase. At least that is how it works for some projects, like AppCoins. Keep in mind, though, that you may have to keep the tokens for a while before being able to trade them.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
December 18, 2017, 05:57:38 AM
This is the simplest method for you that you need to create an account in any good exchanger and then deposit btc or eth to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 55
December 17, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

I suggest you to buy BTC instead of altcoins and use them in exchangers, these site let you get some margins while trading.
Activity: 112
December 17, 2017, 06:52:37 PM
From exchangers, like Bittrex pr Poloniex.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 17, 2017, 11:01:02 AM
being a newbie you should have note try trading rightaway.maybe the best is try reading and understanding what this crypto is all about and what would be the best thing to do here.before buying altcoin may lead you to failure.s
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 17, 2017, 08:16:55 AM
If you want to buy altcoin first you need to select which altcoin you going to buy and then go to the exchanges like coinbase here you can buy litecoin and ethereum with your fiat currency.Or if you want to but more altcoins then go to coin marketcap and search your altcoin which shows all details about that coin and also shows which exchanges are available for trading this coins.
Pages:
Jump to: