Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin - page 11. (Read 4394 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.

You can protect yourself from being hack or being scam is to secure all your wallets. Be aware of using your private keys or passwords. Don't trust someone you don't really know in person. Be aware of those fake sites. Scammers are good in everything so be careful, be careful and becareful on accessing your wallets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The first thing to remember is do not tell anyone or show your logins and passwords. To date, the best protection is the hardware wallet. If this is not present, then use antivirus and do not go to prohibited sites.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
First of all you do not    trust anyone for your BTC i mean you should not to share your password to anyone ,and your password should be unique.Mainly the security of your password depends on you..
You can use hardwallet or if you are daily trader than you can use coinbase  ....I hope you can safe your BTC
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That is a lot of bitcoin that was vanished. 70 btc is a huge amount. Maybe your friend accidentally given his private key to someone or maybe, he created a wrong transaction. If you have any lead, that can help to solve your problem.
Yes save and protect your private key to other people because it is the only access in your wallet and also avoid clicking anonymous link because it can get all the information in your account that anyone wouldn't want to experience it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
should not use public wifi
Recommended macbook
Activity: 430
That is a lot of bitcoin that was vanished. 70 btc is a huge amount. Maybe your friend accidentally given his private key to someone or maybe, he created a wrong transaction. If you have any lead, that can help to solve your problem.
Activity: 378
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish

Since Bitcoin security nowadays are very high. It's just a matter of care for the owner itself. Bitcoin is high in value. They wouldn't just let it be bypassed by some hacker. You just have to take care of your username and password not getting in the hands of unwanted persons
Activity: 12
Yes do not anyhow click on links, especially from unknown crypto websites and emails
And i feel that bitcoin should be kept in physical wallets, not paper wallet or exchange!
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com

To avoid this please becareful of the links that you click thats the most hacker ways to hack send link to the target and get hack, store your bitcoins in cold storage or offline wallet to prevent this case.
Activity: 6
secure all you privacy from address to ATM.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Have a strong password or pass code in order to protect you from possible hacking if you are using exchange to use Bitcoin you better not let your money there longer than month and only left some bitcoin or satoshi you can continue use, save it in your wallet you are in control with.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

It's just too simple. You just need to be careful, to not lose your bitcoin. Be careful about your trusted people or people you have transacted with. Sometimes it hurts to trust the wrong person. You thought well but the opposite was the case. You trust the right person, not the hypocrites who just want you to rob money. If you are certified bitcoiner you know how to look or examine the right or wrong person. Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
you can protect your self from being hack of bitcoin by providing an off line wallet and a two factor authentication for you to get secured from many hackers around the world and for your bitcoin to be safe.
Activity: 360
To avoid being attacked by bitcoin hackers, I think you should use a long password, which will give you a higher level of security. Avoid posting too much personal information on your wep pages. Read carefully the requirements that you can perform fraudulently by criminals
Activity: 168
If you want to protect yourself from hackers first is dont trust any web wallet, dont put your bitcoin into web wallet they are hackable unless you have a 2FA that sends code to your cellphone.
Buy a ledger or nano wallet they are the safest wallet there is, safety feature is pretty awesome too.
Activity: 179
That is a very striking and alarming situation you've just telled!! Imagine that a total of 70 btc were stolen Huh Its like your whole world gone just like that! As far as I can I wanna help guys like that even though I know just the basics I will still proudly share it First dont make short passwords combine long passwords with numbers so it is harder to hack! Second have a second layer of protection like bind it to your email or other accounts so that you can recover it! Third mostly dont give out some vital information about you and your account it might be the start of the hackers to try and hack you...
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
I think the best way for you to avoid such things like getting hacked by someone is to have a particular place to open and use your account.What i mean is you should not open your account or do any transactions in public such as internet cafe.If ever that you can't really stop yourself in accessing your account in public maybe you should atleast use some private browser such as incognito.
Activity: 96
Never click any link or to be very safe, put all your accounts(emails,wallets) on another pc/laptop. And also examine if you are on phishing site.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12

I think you shouldnt give out any information regarding to your account. Dont make easy passwords and obvious passwords. Be careful also on filling up forms with your infos they might get information from there. If you find the form so fishy DONT EVEN FILL IT UP. Be cautious always. Dont even fall for those too good to be true links. Always review your transactions so that you wont missed out any incoming or outgoing money in your wallet. Good luck!
Activity: 108
To protect your bitcoin, Never tell to any one about your bitcoin address or maybe your private key. Never install any add on or suspicious software on your browser also. Always clear history on your browser every time you finish using it.
Pages:
Jump to: