Pages:
Author

Topic: How can ICOs come back in the game? - page 9. (Read 1613 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
July 25, 2020, 05:04:47 PM
Transparency, like a blockchain network.  And there must be an umbrella that is responsible for the clarity of the project that will run the ICO and the company is required to have run around 70% of the planning target, because many investors want the benefits and clarity of a project.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 25, 2020, 01:20:25 PM
Their time is long gone and they can't come back anymore while there is IEO which everyone prefers it than ICO. Unless something really bad happens to IEO that makes people lost the trust for it like ICO, I don't think they are equally right now and zero chance for ICO to come back.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 25, 2020, 01:17:25 PM
As crypto gets exposed to the world gradually, new and more convenient features enter the market.Initial Exchange Offerings are taking over with their planned and well structured activities which put the whole project on checks and make sure investors get their holdings after making the buy orders.Again, the coin gets the opportunity to be listed on that exchange which facilitate immediate trading if not planned otherwise by the team.
In my opinion, if ICOs are to come back in the game, then there should be regulations and structures set aside in order for it to meet the standards set by IEOs.What other way do you think can lift up ICOs again?
Still some ICOs are raising millions in few minutes but its very rare compared to the year 2017 and I don't find any reason for ICOs to raise again because people lost trust on it then how they will be ready to invest on it again.IEOs are also over, only promotion from reputed exchanges are raising funds other than that all others are just the failure.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 25, 2020, 12:09:14 PM
Promising people and developers that have an actual experience of running a project.

They must dedicate to that project so that the investors will believe again to them because if they don't, ICOs are good to say as a dead crowdfunding.

Not all about promises but with actual application.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
July 25, 2020, 11:56:59 AM
I hope for state regulation of the ICO, in which the authorized state bodies will check and register the team of each project, which should drastically reduce the level of fraud among them. I also expect general rules for conducting ICOs, where I think that the rules for relations with participants in ICO bounty campaigns will be spelled out. Indeed, now it is absolute chaos, where each team at any time at its discretion changes any rules. This should not be.
Try to suggest to all bounty campaign managers as well as all project developers and see how they respond, and what you also need to know is that ICO is no longer liked and loved by everyone in crypto, so whatever your expectations of ICO, obviously will not be granted because restoring lost trust is very difficult, I hope you want to learn this so that your knowledge can increase, because every country also has its own rules and laws that will never sync with crypto rules.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 25, 2020, 11:45:02 AM
I hope for state regulation of the ICO, in which the authorized state bodies will check and register the team of each project, which should drastically reduce the level of fraud among them. I also expect general rules for conducting ICOs, where I think that the rules for relations with participants in ICO bounty campaigns will be spelled out. Indeed, now it is absolute chaos, where each team at any time at its discretion changes any rules. This should not be.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
July 25, 2020, 11:38:17 AM
As crypto gets exposed to the world gradually, new and more convenient features enter the market.Initial Exchange Offerings are taking over with their planned and well structured activities which put the whole project on checks and make sure investors get their holdings after making the buy orders.Again, the coin gets the opportunity to be listed on that exchange which facilitate immediate trading if not planned otherwise by the team.
In my opinion, if ICOs are to come back in the game, then there should be regulations and structures set aside in order for it to meet the standards set by IEOs.What other way do you think can lift up ICOs again?
Pages:
Jump to: