Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 19. (Read 85446 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 01:33:30 AM
There are 3 ways to make money, I mean real money, they are:

1. investment
2. hard work on your investment
3. re-invest

yes, I am not kidding, the only way to make money is an investment. a good investment is your security for life. you can invest in any sector, whichever you like and understand. if you are good with cryptos, I would suggest you get some coins, join some ICO's.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 01:24:28 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.

I also want to make an instant money to pay my tuition fees, help my parents and siblings, buy a good and decent shirt for us.

I guess, i can earn more by doing a lot of online jobs, be a good trader and invest more.
Activity: 50
October 21, 2017, 01:02:20 AM
I think we can make more money if we invest. First you have to learn the proper way of investing, don't invest if you are not sure about the company you will be invested. Second, be patient and be positive. There's a lot of way we can make money. Just work hard and make things possible.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
October 21, 2017, 12:00:02 AM
Aside from joining signature campaign and social medias,  you can try also in trading and gambling. And if you have skills and capabilities of handling signature campaign, then make an offer as camp manager. A lot of ways for you to multiply your bitcoins but totally needs effort.
Sure, quite a few number of people have gambled and they have been very lucky. However, centering your income on luck is just not the right way and a whole lot of people make this mistake a lot.

There are so many things you can try than gambling which will give you something very good and when you feel you already have enough you can play around with and not get bothered while you lose some of it, then you can gamble if you like.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
October 20, 2017, 11:15:48 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
You main trading is by exchanging by the other hand, investing is the best way to make more money you have by earning and gaining of it.
Beside from that you need to hard work from your official job. Having a big capital to invest the money you here in btc and gained.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 20, 2017, 11:04:04 PM
The most appropriate answer is investment, because with the investment then we can make more money than we saving in the bank, currently many investment options and I think the best is bitcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 07:51:23 PM
Good way of making money for me is to be part of community and see new good projects for mining, some that will bring you value in future. For example I am keen on LUX and mining it with my 2 x 1080 instead of mining ZEC which will give me case daily but I hope LUX to have good value if hit exchanges.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 20, 2017, 07:38:33 PM
Yes I agree but there are some other ways even how much a signature campaign will pay you but if we look at the trading activities and some other mining. These are also profitable if we have extra money we should invest in different crypto currencies and in the present time many people become very rich because of this.

Mining may not be profitable for everyone as it requires capital for buying mining equipment and if electricity cost is higher then it won't be an profitable move to make so for those people it would be good to start earning from signature campaign and later on invest those bitcoins in different altcoins and start trading which will help them in growing their coins in long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 12:19:33 AM
Yes I agree but there are some other ways even how much a signature campaign will pay you but if we look at the trading activities and some other mining. These are also profitable if we have extra money we should invest in different crypto currencies and in the present time many people become very rich because of this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 19, 2017, 11:59:41 PM
i would say you would need a guts and pation. cause investing means puting a risk on some what you believe on so you need a guts to do so.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 11:39:31 PM
Try to learn techniques in trading. Do a research about it or ask a friend that is wise in trading different types of coins. We can make more money by joining signature campaign here in the forum, joining some airdrops and do translations that can make more money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 19, 2017, 11:31:38 PM
You can make more money by working, you will not be able to make money without doing work. Unless you invest, if you invest you can still make money without having to do the job. If you are already working and still need more money, then you can invest in bitcoin, in bitcoin you can make more money in the long time.

Making money is never easy and you surely need to put efforts and work hard for it but if you invest money in bitcoins then you can make more money in quick time as the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing so if you invest in it and wait for next couple of years then you may even double your investments which may not be possible with any other investments.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 19, 2017, 10:43:40 PM
You can make more money by working, you will not be able to make money without doing work. Unless you invest, if you invest you can still make money without having to do the job. If you are already working and still need more money, then you can invest in bitcoin, in bitcoin you can make more money in the long time.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2017, 03:01:39 PM
many kinds of way to make money. by youtube marketing, bye facebook marketing, by Twitter marketing we can make more money. last of all by hard working we make more money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 19, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
there are a lot of ways to earn money but the most effective way to earn a lot of money is to invest and start a business on your own. Both are high carries high risk but both has a high return of investment.
Activity: 163
October 19, 2017, 01:04:53 PM
You need to find ways how and where you can earn the money then work hard. Try other  business options that are new and evolving like bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes newcomers find it very difficult to find good sites where you can earn money. I was also a newcomer and it was hard for me to find a job. I can only say from personal experience that there is no easy money. Do not believe too tempting offers - these are scammers

You could always search for intermediates guide about making bitcoins over the internet.
When I was a beginner that was what I was searching for.
I think that as a beginner you should start by buying bitcoins and not by earning bitcoins, because it is much easier to make bitcoins when you have bitcoins, then making bitcoins off nothing.

The best way to more money in bitcoin is signature campaign, whenever someone ask me how to make money I always say that find a good quality campaign and apply to it then profit will started after some moments and after investment so my answer is simple that signature campaign have that opportunity that it will keep bitcoin users happy by giving then some profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 19, 2017, 05:24:10 AM
If you want to invest, do not invest in a single coin. Try to focus on finding new altcoins that have good quality in the future and never be afraid to take risks. Do the analysis thoroughly. Hopefully your trade will be successful.
It is called diversification and that is what the investors's secret because they know how to diversify and if you will know how to diversify your money then it will be easy for you to make more money because when you are well diversified then it is easy to gain a good quality of cash flow because you have different sources of income and even though you have a lot of possible source of income you are still in a minimized risk.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 05:07:47 AM
If you want to invest, do not invest in a single coin. Try to focus on finding new altcoins that have good quality in the future and never be afraid to take risks. Do the analysis thoroughly. Hopefully your trade will be successful.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 19, 2017, 05:01:36 AM
Work harder
İnvest better
Your work must be a qualified work in real life or even on this forum. You have to sell your skill and your skill must be hard to find. With this way, your price will be expensive but the key is to be good.
Four good investment, you need to be a good researcher and your intuition must be good. But more research = more profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
October 19, 2017, 04:51:42 AM
study, analyse , hard work, open for technologic developments, get a job , add some jobs more, if you want to get more money with btc, buy btc and change it to waves,strat etc. and hodl couple of years.
Pages:
Jump to: