Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 20. (Read 85446 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
October 19, 2017, 04:44:05 AM
You need to find ways how and where you can earn the money then work hard. Try other  business options that are new and evolving like bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes newcomers find it very difficult to find good sites where you can earn money. I was also a newcomer and it was hard for me to find a job. I can only say from personal experience that there is no easy money. Do not believe too tempting offers - these are scammers

You could always search for intermediates guide about making bitcoins over the internet.
When I was a beginner that was what I was searching for.
I think that as a beginner you should start by buying bitcoins and not by earning bitcoins, because it is much easier to make bitcoins when you have bitcoins, then making bitcoins off nothing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 04:25:48 AM
You need to find ways how and where you can earn the money then work hard. Try other  business options that are new and evolving like bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes newcomers find it very difficult to find good sites where you can earn money. I was also a newcomer and it was hard for me to find a job. I can only say from personal experience that there is no easy money. Do not believe too tempting offers - these are scammers
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 04:03:10 AM
Activity: 294
October 19, 2017, 03:56:15 AM
If we are talking about increasing the money in any way, then just buy bitcoin and sell it when the price will soar.
Activity: 392
https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88
October 19, 2017, 03:51:28 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

Spending much more time on your business is the key of success. Not only trading, but also if you are engineer or somebody else, you have to work on your business hard. Then money comes days, months or years later. People need to work hard and focus on what they are looking for. In additon don't forget to do it willingly.
In this 21st century, there is no other better way of earning more money than to investing into bitcoin or any other crypto currency. With the advancement in technology, things are changing quite rapidly. We need to mold ourselves according to the situation. At present, most of the investors are investing in bitcoin and are having wonderful profit.

[/quote
In my opinion today it is necessary to invest in the air. Who knows maybe in a few years will cost as much as full.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
October 19, 2017, 03:46:51 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

Spending much more time on your business is the key of success. Not only trading, but also if you are engineer or somebody else, you have to work on your business hard. Then money comes days, months or years later. People need to work hard and focus on what they are looking for. In additon don't forget to do it willingly.
In this 21st century, there is no other better way of earning more money than to investing into bitcoin or any other crypto currency. With the advancement in technology, things are changing quite rapidly. We need to mold ourselves according to the situation. At present, most of the investors are investing in bitcoin and are having wonderful profit.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 02:01:01 AM
Yes we can make more money if we are good businessman ..we know how to manage business in order to progress..if you are in high profession you can really earn high income or salary..that is why it is more advantage if you are educated person or a degree holder Kiss Cheesy
The best way of making money now a day is indeed business and some good investments like bitcoin. I prefer bitcoin over business because nosiness needs a lot of hard efforts whereas bitcoin just by staying in wallet makes you rich after few months.

For business you need big investments while this is not the case with bitcoin, you can easily grab them by participating in signature campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 19, 2017, 02:00:24 AM

I totally agree - even Michael Jorda, Lebron James, Floyd Mayweather, and other superstars are still practicing and honing their skills how much more the people who are just ordinary players or in our case, how much more if we are just a simple and ordinary trader? Practice makes perfect and it does not mean that there is an end to practice to becoming perfect because it needs to have a regular practice to perfection.
Some people even make the mistake of not understanding what they are getting into and having a huge skill in it before they even start and this always lead to huge failure and mistake and it might take a lot of retrace to get it back together. It is good to learn your trade first and never stop learning as time goes on.

No knowledge is lost and you can never know everything at once, there are so many things you will just have to pick along the line and that can only happen by learning or practicing the more.
Activity: 252
October 18, 2017, 07:04:50 AM

for me if we want to have a lot of money we need to be able to finish our studies because one of our educational keys to reach our dreams is to pursue us so that in so far as we have only a few studies our key to achieving what you have to do with others if they approach them so that it's just the way I know how to achieve that as well ...
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 18, 2017, 05:20:41 AM

the best recipe to succed is dedication, passion and hard work. i personall think these three traits are the key that you need in order to unluck your hidden potential and to do more better in life and in work. also you must posses some good skill technical and psychological in order to do the job well and to think properly and efficiently but also controlling your emotions for you to succed in your chosen carrier.
Activity: 224
October 18, 2017, 05:12:42 AM
By investing in BTC and keep it untill its price touches the sky and then trade it in this way we can make more money.
That's easier said than done mate, we all want money and we know investing is the way but there is no such investment that guarantee profit, we need to take the risk and be hopeful we will be profitable even how good the investment is. We know bitcoin is very popular now and when it's getting more popular the value will rise, and with that we are hoping the success will continue to we can reach our profit target, however keep in mind the bad side as well so only limit your investment and learn to diversify.

We can make more money through bitcoin regularly. Invest your time most on bitcoin. Since bitcoin dominates our present economy. Its exchange rate keeps increasing which is great to hear and it benefits almost everyone. If we follow rules and protocols of bitcoin, you will be blessed more than you expect because you can make more money in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 03:46:57 AM
To make more money means alot.There are many ways to earn just dont be afraid of any risk because thats part of it.Set a plan like when you get involved in trading because trading needs experience and a also alot of risk.Do some investment like buying bitcoin and hold it for at least ayear.And dont do panic buying.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 03:33:21 AM

We can make more money by dividing our profit and investing to different kinds of business. The good thing about bitcoin is it could be anyone's part time job. So, you can still earn from your other jobs while earning bitcoins.
Activity: 280
October 18, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

for me if we want a lot of money we need to finish the study because learning is one of the keys to our success all our dream here we get if you really want to study the good so that you can fulfill it your dreams and all you need is diligence and perseverance and trust in the lord is nothing impossible to the person who confesses our note thank you.
Activity: 126
October 18, 2017, 03:20:11 AM
Daytrading on crypto I think it's the best way to make money, but also a great way to lose them. You could also invest in Facebook, Google and other things, but it's much more slower, you'd better invest in crypto for long term
Activity: 180
October 18, 2017, 03:17:12 AM
You just need to study about trading and learn from it. After that you can make more money.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 18, 2017, 03:12:10 AM
By investing in BTC and keep it untill its price touches the sky and then trade it in this way we can make more money.
That's easier said than done mate, we all want money and we know investing is the way but there is no such investment that guarantee profit, we need to take the risk and be hopeful we will be profitable even how good the investment is. We know bitcoin is very popular now and when it's getting more popular the value will rise, and with that we are hoping the success will continue to we can reach our profit target, however keep in mind the bad side as well so only limit your investment and learn to diversify.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 02:38:23 AM
You can trade off-line! The real trade performs out in the actual world rather than virtual entire world. What I indicate with this is, you can satisfy particular person to person and decide price of your very own cash which is lucrative to each of you. There is not going to be any payment for this as you can send out them nearly free wallet to wallet. Creating a good community like this you can obtain a lot more individuals and get bitcoin at less costly costs! When you purchase some thing at less expensive costs like bitcoin you can always promote them later on on at larger costs. I am in India currently and experiencing the royalty of currently being excellent trader. I also introduce two people's who want to purchase/offer their bitcoins and I consider really small fee from each of them to make large bitcoins little bit by little bit. I enjoy doing this with my pals also. I am earning much more funds like this way and you can consider this to. :-)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 17, 2017, 01:45:04 PM
Well, you just have to look for a good business to invest in. You must consider a lot of factors like security and reliability. Also, you need to divide all your profits, that way if a part of it fails, at least you have other parts of your profits.
Lol… I was thinking the same thing. This guy must have a plan, so anyone that wants to approach him should be careful, the world is a dangerous place only if you’re not careful. And the last thing I will do is meet up real life with someone I met online, cause you don’t what they can do or who they truly are– I’ve heard many stories of people meeting up with criminals.
Activity: 366
October 17, 2017, 07:19:04 AM
Money making is something a hard task, but the same is possible with the users self involvement and moving forward following the plans made to reach a targeted goal. When it comes to bitcoin, the opportunities available is big and acquiring knowledge helps in doing the same with ease.
Pages:
Jump to: