Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 23. (Read 85446 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 03:18:44 AM
Everyone can make more income working more and conserving a lot more money. When you start off working, doesn't subject if you make considerably or considerably less, if you know how to conserve it, in the foreseeable future you will perform much less and generate much more.But you want to be sensible and know how to make the cash perform for you. Wise investments, firms are the ideal concept, eachone require to discover it by themselves.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
October 13, 2017, 07:08:43 AM
Your time is your most valuable resource. Labor for an hourly wage does not count as an extra stream of income. The purpose of attaining wealth is to be liberated from such slavery.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 07:01:46 AM
To succeed in the trade, I believe you have to first have a small expertise of it. You have to discover, understand the information about it on net, assets on trade on the internet are pretty a lot. If feasible, consider some simple business programs. In addition to, you can also sign up for trade community forums, find out the experiences of successful traders to see what their magic formula of success. To get a great deal of money is not an straightforward issue. You need to have to persevere, constantly learn the knowledge, try out to discover the appropriate market evaluation. Trade also takes time to be worthwhile. Very good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 13, 2017, 05:48:43 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
In order to succeed in trading we must have to learn the movements of the coins we are going to trade. In order to have earnings, there are lot of things to do here in the forum, if we need to make money, there is signature campaign here, translation job etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
October 13, 2017, 05:25:41 AM
I think that the best way of making money is just founding a side job.
I am pretty sure that you have free time, so you can fill it with a job, and them you can increase your weekly income.
Signature campaigns on bitcointalk are a way to increase your income, where you can earn about extra 50$ a week, depends on your rank, and it sometimes could really help you to finish better the week.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
October 13, 2017, 05:23:24 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

the key to succes is working hard and dedication because if you dont have this two traits, youl never reach your dreams and goals in life. if you need more money you need to work hard and find more job oppurtunity in this forum or outside and you need to to be dedicated on what you are doing, dont stop if your tired or whatever the hindrances are just do your best and march onward.
Making money is an art I think. Everybody in this world is not able to make money so easily, because I saw a lot of propel who have lost all their investment in many fields of life. Hard work in mandatory and with this complete knowledge, skill is also required.

When you have all these qualities then you can earn money. First understand the rules and regulations of something and then try to invest.
Activity: 40
October 12, 2017, 06:10:36 PM
You can trade off-line! The actual trade functions out in the real world relatively than digital planet. What I indicate with this is, you can satisfy particular person to particular person and make a decision price of your own cash which is profitable to both of you. There won't be any fee for this as you can ship them almost totally free wallet to wallet. Building a good community like this you can collect more people and acquire bitcoin at cheaper costs! When you acquire something at more affordable charges like bitcoin you can usually sell them later on at larger prices. I am in India currently and experiencing the royalty of getting excellent trader. I also introduce two people's who want to get/promote their bitcoins and I consider extremely minor commission from each of them to earn enormous bitcoins little bit by bit. I love doing this with my close friends also. I am earning much more funds like this way and you can consider this to. :-)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
October 12, 2017, 01:13:10 PM
You can make more money in Bitcoin if you continue to play well with the amount of Bitcoins you have. You have to try a mix of everything, that is, advertising, selling, buying, mining, trading, and etc. Otherwise stated, you have to diversify your investments so you do not only make money from one source. Now that is key.
gambling is the easiest way as the kther says but for me if you work that hard you will be granted as what you want to be the earning you deserve if you only depends on holding and keep on waiting for the lrice to be increase then good luck it make you bored everything comes in the right place it is true most of us are depending now in investments
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
October 12, 2017, 01:11:38 PM
You can make more money in Bitcoin if you continue to play well with the amount of Bitcoins you have. You have to try a mix of everything, that is, advertising, selling, buying, mining, trading, and etc. Otherwise stated, you have to diversify your investments so you do not only make money from one source. Now that is key.

If we are not able to do everything, we can also start building business in the real world, a lot of revenue can be gained if we can involve more than three businesses consistently, let alone about investment assets. but I think most people fail because they are not able to do it, and if it is like that then should just focus on developing in a single crypto business area.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
October 12, 2017, 12:51:52 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

Study, analysis and your intuition

We can make more money if we have a many source of our income and also if we learned to save and not to be a 1 day millionre.spend little and save more.dont buy things which are not important or not really needed you must save instead.
Activity: 32
October 12, 2017, 12:34:34 PM
Money is must nowadays, people will always make way to earn it. The best way to earn money is simply have a job that your skills or talent meets. Earning money in the first place is not that easy. All you need is hardwork, patience, time, management and energy. Make every moment counted. Every seconds is zeny.  Wink
Activity: 177
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
October 12, 2017, 11:23:37 AM
There are two ways to make more money, either improve what you are already doing so as to make it more profitable, or to spend more time doing something else so as to earn more because you are investing more time. For most people they tend to take extra work in terms of overtime or a part time job.
Activity: 226
October 12, 2017, 11:22:02 AM
Taking more jobs and not doing only services. I will say it as an example. If I am holding an airport I will take more customers if I not only take down the prices of the tickets but if I make sure about their transport from their houses to airport. Expanding the services you are already giving. If I am a hairdresser and I cant do more customers. Ok no problem. You give commercials and you start going to their houses and do the job where they want. And you can icrease the price in this case. And give better service than the other hairdressers that say you ok come here in a half of hour and you have alredy give half of hour coming here just to hear him saying to come for 30 minutes. It is all about expanding the fields you are giving services.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
October 12, 2017, 11:06:45 AM
how can we make more money? for me you must study very very hard you must finish it. to be succesfull in the future. to find a new job get higher salary.save some money and build a business make it grow and there u will get more money for your hardwork that is one way to overcome and dream to be rich people. life's necessity
You are right, knowledge will make us easier to get money. Because people who know an information and people who do not know  anything are very different.  For example, people who know about bitcoin very well can get a lot of benefits from it but people who do not know about anything will do not get anything except what god gives to him.
In the world of crypto currencies, it is very easy to make as much money as you want to make. The only thing you need to have is a good background knowledge about the things and your skillset. It doesn’t matter whether you have enough money to invest in bitcoin or not.

You can still make a lot of money by joining signature campaign and bounty campaign. It is all and all your hard work that will make a difference in the end.

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
October 12, 2017, 12:34:04 AM
Investing bitcoins can make you more money in the end. Though the price of bitcoins is not that stable there is ups and downs but in time with constant monitoring you will earn not just to double your money but much more than what you expect.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 08:13:32 AM
If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
i agree with you. it will be hard on the first few months or even a year but if you gained more clients on that period then the flow of the the business will run smoothly in time. And in addition to trading on exchange be confident to deal with clients because confidence is a big part of convincing your clients.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 11, 2017, 05:34:44 AM
What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.
Thats how it is if you are in trading business, the possible way to make more money is to work hard. grab every opportunity that comes and learn the things you still dont know. to be successful, you should study hard first and when you got your certificate thats the start of a better future not just in btc world but also in reality.
In trading, it is not about working hard. It is about being smart and wise in every decision that you are going to make in trading because trading is not like the usual job that if you will work hard then you will earn more, in trading it is like; if you will become smarter and wiser then the possibility for you to earn more money will be going to look good for the next trades that you will make.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 11, 2017, 05:20:00 AM
What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.
Thats how it is if you are in trading business, the possible way to make more money is to work hard. grab every opportunity that comes and learn the things you still dont know. to be successful, you should study hard first and when you got your certificate thats the start of a better future not just in btc world but also in reality.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
October 11, 2017, 05:18:52 AM
simply, by being persevere in all things. you can never succeed if you yourself lacks that attitude. also by finishing what you have started. if you are on your business and you choose to stop.. do you think things will work out? no. thats why you need to continue to keep your money raised and to invest more.
Pages:
Jump to: