Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 28. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 04, 2017, 07:20:44 AM
Basic way is buy and hold. Don't try to day trading. You always get profit as long term.
If you have the skills to make money in day trading then why would you prohibit yourself, trading is the easiest way of increase your holdings and making money if you are good enough to pass the challenges. There are people who do day trading and even if they make money doing it they are still holding bitcoins for them future.
Trading and holding is the best combination in order to get the maximum potential earning that you can get in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. It is indeed that trading is a great way to make more bitcoins that we can add to our current balance and we can hold those for long term that will result for getting more value on it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 01:50:30 AM
You can trade off-line! The actual trade operates out in the real world relatively than digital globe. What I suggest with this is, you can satisfy individual to particular person and decide price tag of your very own coins which is profitable to each of you. There will not likely be any fee for this as you can deliver them almost free wallet to wallet. Creating a very good network like this you can gather more people and acquire bitcoin at less expensive costs! When you get anything at cheaper charges like bitcoin you can often offer them afterwards on at greater charges. I am in India currently and making the most of the royalty of currently being excellent trader. I also introduce two people's who want to purchase/offer their bitcoins and I get really little fee from both of them to generate large bitcoins bit by bit. I adore undertaking this with my buddies also. I am earning far more income like this way and you can attempt this to. :-)
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 04, 2017, 12:18:51 AM
Basic way is buy and hold. Don't try to day trading. You always get profit as long term.
If you have the skills to make money in day trading then why would you prohibit yourself, trading is the easiest way of increase your holdings and making money if you are good enough to pass the challenges. There are people who do day trading and even if they make money doing it they are still holding bitcoins for them future.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 12:13:24 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 04, 2017, 12:04:25 AM
Everyone is trying to make their business bigger by their own way . Trying to learn details about the trading world is a very good step into making a lot of money specially in crypto world ! You can also expose your services for the people if you are good at doing something like designing threads or images for campaigns or translating wallpapers .

Trading it is worth when you know how to trade in bitcoin world, it was too risky because sometimes you cane earn big profit and have also a chance only. But you can do some services as you said thats true but you need some skills if you need to do that.

Study hard and hard working to get the succesfull life so that you earn a money and donot for get to pray to GOd...

Pray on god its is our priority before we enter in the job we doing, Study hard learn everything it will be successful in your life. Even in bitcoin world you need that also.
Gaining more knowledge is nothing if you end up failing in what you are thinking to do. A successful business is built by massive amounts of planning and during the development you they will need a lot of improvement in their plan. As you can see if you don't have the way of implementing the knowledge you gain in what you will do you will end up earning nothing in the process.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
October 03, 2017, 11:05:28 PM
Everyone is trying to make their business bigger by their own way . Trying to learn details about the trading world is a very good step into making a lot of money specially in crypto world ! You can also expose your services for the people if you are good at doing something like designing threads or images for campaigns or translating wallpapers .

Trading it is worth when you know how to trade in bitcoin world, it was too risky because sometimes you cane earn big profit and have also a chance only. But you can do some services as you said thats true but you need some skills if you need to do that.

Study hard and hard working to get the succesfull life so that you earn a money and donot for get to pray to GOd...

Pray on god its is our priority before we enter in the job we doing, Study hard learn everything it will be successful in your life. Even in bitcoin world you need that also.
Activity: 34
October 03, 2017, 10:12:22 PM
find job or change your job and try freelance, blogging, online tutor or try to request salary increase.
Activity: 460
October 03, 2017, 09:32:48 PM

Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
October 03, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
October 03, 2017, 05:37:18 PM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

To succeed in trading you should have patience, effort, motivation, knowledge, and specially control of your emotions. I'll be investing more to make my business bigger and re invest and so on. To make money i'll give more effort.

Yes it takes a lot of effort because looking at the charts all day is very hard and another thing, Most of the great traders tend to research about the coin they are investing if it really has a potential to increase its price periodically.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
October 03, 2017, 03:06:29 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 03, 2017, 10:46:18 AM
There are so many ways to make more money, even in today's modern times. Internet can be counted on to make money, for example from advertising business. Especially about cryptocoin, we can make from trading or become participants in this forum.

There is really a lot of ways to earn online. In fact, I earn all of my money for a living through online. I work with clients and on the side, i do signature campaign and some affiliate product promotions.
Yeah, well that's good for you, I've also known some other persons like you that they don't need to go outside just to earn money, they just using their computer to earn money, some dollars and also bitcoin. They have an employer online and they've got interview online for them to get the job. Well, that is also good idea for them to get money online, no need to go outside, no need to fall in line with the train to commute and no need to handle stress in everyday traffic. Online job is really a big help for us who wants to earn without going outside and leave their families every day.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
October 03, 2017, 10:37:02 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Well, don't be decent from what you have learned. Never stop learning, and never stop innovating to make you job easier and at more profitable at the same time.

Most people always miss this part in life. Learning gives someone some abilities and skills to be able to thrive when opportunity comes. Making money is not all just sitting down expecting some luck to come meet you where you are. It takes a lot of hardwork with learning to get there. A programmer is not earning much today because he/she was born that way, it takes dedication and learning to get there.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 10:34:42 AM
Treat trading like a business. Like any business, trading incurs expenses, losses,  uncertainty and risk, and these factors must be taken into account. The key to developing a successful trading business is good planning, both for the overall business and for the actual trading.
Activity: 209
October 03, 2017, 10:14:42 AM
Well, don't be decent from what you have learned. Never stop learning, and never stop innovating to make you job easier and at more profitable at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 03, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
I will simply suggest you to go and buy bitcoins and save in your wallet for st least one year and I bet you'd make more money off it. It's a worthy investment and a safe way to make more money without skill.

That is the safest way to do it but when you get a hang of it and want to explore something new ways of accumulating bitcoins, better invest some time learning how to trade in cryptocurrency world because you will have more chances of increasing a number of coins you have when you really know what you are doing.

quite agree with that - trading may bring you more coins. though traing must be safe: don't trade bigger volumes with small balance and don't use quite high leverage (if you trade with BVI,CYSEC,FCA brokers).
Although some professional traders said if you are a trader, you need to use margin trade. But in my opinion, the cryptocurrency market not like other market as our knowledge. It still young and easily controlled by whales or big boy, even a large company still enough to control its value.
They can do that but with enough knowledge everything is possible and we can benefit with their manipulation.
Some investors can easily be panic with the manipulation but if you have matured here you will understand that it's the best chance to buy and accumulate more. We have to learn from our mistakes because in crypto it's based on speculation but it's likely going to an upward trend.

With only knowledge but lack on experience will not do, because like you said there is so much manipulation and the one that take control of the price is big whale, of they dump their coin the price will falling down. But if you experience it before such thing will not manipulate you from selling your coin here. Anyway it is not that easy to trade on crypto because we can't predict the price unless you have extra bankroll may be you can get some profit on it and one more thing you need to be active as well to get decent amount
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 09:16:22 AM
We make more money by doing many different things involving money. In building a business, we need first a large amount of money to build it, for the resources, for the employees, and many other expenses. In trading, you should have enough knowledge about it in order for you to prevent loss of money or bitcoin. Lastly, find a decent job. We can do bitcoin as a part time or full time but we also need to find a job.
Activity: 56
October 03, 2017, 09:11:59 AM
To do well in the trade, I think you should very first have a minor information of it. You have to understand, understand the understanding about it on world wide web, methods on trade on the net are rather considerably. If possible, just take some fundamental organization classes. In addition to, you can also be part of trade discussion boards, understand the encounters of effective traders to see what their secret of accomplishment. To get a good deal of income is not an easy factor. You want to persevere, continuously understand the expertise, try out to find out the correct market examination. Trade also normally takes time to be profitable. Excellent luck
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 06:53:40 AM

the only need to be successful and to be rich before we study well so that when we are done we also need diligence and patience to achieve our dreams so that we too can be selfish that we are successful what they need to do is study the key to success ...

well i suggest that study more on marketing and investing because if you only depend on your regular work .it cant sustained anymore.maybe we need to have an investment to multiply our money.but it needs a lot of fucos and hardwork most off all we need to believe our self anytime.because the worst anime is your self .we need to believe our self first so thet the people around us well also believe that we can do ehat ever it takes.
Activity: 280
October 03, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

the only need to be successful and to be rich before we study well so that when we are done we also need diligence and patience to achieve our dreams so that we too can be selfish that we are successful what they need to do is study the key to success ...
Pages:
Jump to: