Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 24. (Read 85446 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 11, 2017, 05:06:21 AM
Work hard 24/7 in that way you can make more money..professionals who are successful in life already make money on their own..join bitcoin can earn more and make a lot of money Smiley Cheesy

There is no way that anyone can work hard on 24/7. This is really hard to do, instead of doing it 24/7 why not split it some parts so you can finish it nice and smooth? This is really ridiculuous that people over come their life with only money. There will br no time for family and your kids then. This is not really healthy way of life. I can suggest that you have your daily activity like working and the rest you can have some investment may br which can support your life too
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 11, 2017, 01:31:52 AM
Also look for opportunities to offer value if you are trying to start a business, see what problems you can solve in people's lives.
Look for outdated methods of doing things, and upgrade the current meta.
As a hustler, i'm always listening, looking, and lurking to see what my friends and others are doing and trying to see if its feasible.
As for trading, practice and effort.
making more money is not an easy thing that is the struggle of every individual, the hindrance of making more money is money itself that if we have no start up money then it is hard to double it, but there are another ways to make more money without a capital just spending time on the internet like on bitcoin earning and etc. and give focus and determination on it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 12:41:06 AM
What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.
That's all you need to do, and with the present price movement you can regularly do that, as long as you do the right timing
in time you will make a lot of bitcoin. Another thing, when bitcoin is up you can buy a lot of altcoins as when bitcoin starts to be stable they
will also rise, the entire market are really profitable if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 12:27:07 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

in my opinion the things that we need to do to succeed trading is that, one must know what he is doing all about and he must have a communication skills to talk to the other traders, to persuade them. then we can make our business bigger by being productive and creative, and one must be open-minded and wise to accept others idea about your business and wise because your going to decide whether the suggestion will helpful or not. and to make more money you must know how to hold money and one must know how to make money out of money itself.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 12:06:13 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

Aside from research, knowing every details of the business, learning it, I think we need to consider connections.
People or organizations that help our business be known to everyone.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
October 11, 2017, 12:00:49 AM
Use our skill and give solutions to their problems. That the important things. If we can give them better solutions, and they try, it solved. So automatically their will trust our services. So we can make money from our solutions. One thing we must in mindset is "Their problem also our problem also".
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 11:44:27 PM
What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 10, 2017, 11:32:03 PM
If your doing job somewhere, then concentrate on your work, have sincere dedication. Use your skills, try to learn new things that are useful for your promotion. Change and update yourself as per the need of your job profile. Final and most important try to keep your boss HAPPY.
In case you have your business, then sky is the limit. Spare required time in your business. Not only work hard but work smart. Try to understand the exact requirement of your current as well as future customers. Try to bring and implement updated technology in your business so customers will get attracted towards your business. Do build professional and good personal  relation with your customers. Try to be in their shoes to understand their problems. Read and study the success stories of successful business idols, try to avoid mistakes or steps taken by them. If take proper risk then and then only  you will get more profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 11:04:18 PM
make money with your hobbies, successful trading by learning, reading the situation, use intuition and practice. that's what makes us learn and know our mistakes. sometimes ask with the experts also the results are different. because of different beliefs. when trading sure before opening position and always have a target lose and profit we do not gamble with this because we learn to analyze the state of the market.
Activity: 39
October 10, 2017, 10:55:35 PM
If you want to make a lot more income then you have to function far more tougher and you should be devoted to your perform and objectives and you need to constantly operate on it from the dawn to dark and try out to select an occupation in which you are passionate about then you will enjoy your perform even more and it will grow to be effortless for you to earn far more cash.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 10, 2017, 09:06:48 PM
How can you make more money?

- get a dayjob
- work harder
- get more hours
- join a signature campaign
- sell products on a website
- panhandle
- ask friends/family
- and more...

The list is endless. Smiley
This is correct, but at the same time I always see a desire to earn more and more money but I never see a desire to use more effectively the money you already have and in my opinion that is as important as earning more money, I always meet people that say they wish they earned more money but I always see them dining at restaurants, if they instead ate at home they will eat for half the price, effectively doubling their income but they never see it that way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 01:44:54 PM
Being thrifty is one of the most important things to make more money. Be resourceful to be lessen our expenses. Looking for another job or the also called sideline. We need to save money anytime and be more aware on the most important things before anything else. Buy only the things that are really need.
Wisely stated! It is very important to share your experience with the people who are using the bitcoin and waiting for the high price so sharing is caring and they will be able to invest properly in the bitcoin and the things like the bitcoin. If you want to make money without investing then join the signature campaign and the bounty campaign.
Activity: 44
October 10, 2017, 03:51:13 AM
Also look for opportunities to offer value if you are trying to start a business, see what problems you can solve in people's lives.
Look for outdated methods of doing things, and upgrade the current meta.
As a hustler, i'm always listening, looking, and lurking to see what my friends and others are doing and trying to see if its feasible.
As for trading, practice and effort.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 10, 2017, 03:20:45 AM
In order to succeed in trading you must study and learn the movements of the coins you are going to buy. For me as I trade I need to observe the lowest price that coin move and highest. Try to balance on where price will you buy and sell. Remember this thing " Buy low then sell high" this is the magic motto when trading. I hope this could help
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 03:09:36 AM
Work hard 24/7 in that way you can make more money..professionals who are successful in life already make money on their own..join bitcoin can earn more and make a lot of money Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 02:47:03 AM
how can we make more money? for me you must study very very hard you must finish it. to be succesfull in the future. to find a new job get higher salary.save some money and build a business make it grow and there u will get more money for your hardwork that is one way to overcome and dream to be rich people. life's necessity
You are right, knowledge will make us easier to get money. Because people who know an information and people who do not know  anything are very different.  For example, people who know about bitcoin very well can get a lot of benefits from it but people who do not know about anything will do not get anything except what god gives to him.
That's why smart people keep saying work smart not hard, that way you will be able to maximize your income and when you have enough money
you can use that to start your business and that time you will let your money work for you.
It's very exciting words from successful people therefore we should be inspired and follow them.
and make more money from bitcoin it seems everyone does not have to work hard. but it's pretty smart work, relying on skills and knowledge then you can get a lot of money in bitcoin.
examples such as you have incredible insights about cryptocurrencies, then you can get lots of money from trade altcoin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
October 10, 2017, 02:32:44 AM
how can we make more money? for me you must study very very hard you must finish it. to be succesfull in the future. to find a new job get higher salary.save some money and build a business make it grow and there u will get more money for your hardwork that is one way to overcome and dream to be rich people. life's necessity
You are right, knowledge will make us easier to get money. Because people who know an information and people who do not know  anything are very different.  For example, people who know about bitcoin very well can get a lot of benefits from it but people who do not know about anything will do not get anything except what god gives to him.
That's why smart people keep saying work smart not hard, that way you will be able to maximize your income and when you have enough money
you can use that to start your business and that time you will let your money work for you.
It's very exciting words from successful people therefore we should be inspired and follow them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
October 10, 2017, 01:40:01 AM
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 01:26:10 AM
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
October 10, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

Based on what I had watch, we can make more money if we mine bitcoin but it is quite hard and needs to have some budget. Before mining you must buy several computer parts like motherboard, powersupply and hardrive. After that you need to assemble it and then you can finally start mining; but then you must have your research before dealing on it.
With all the knowledge, skills, information, hard work, dedication and loyalty one thing is also very important and that is luck. Many people in this world just buy a lottery and win a huge amount in seconds. That is called luck. It is also in regular life. If you are lucky you will earn more than the other people. Investing and trading in bitcoin is also one of the easiest ways of making more money.
Pages:
Jump to: