Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 36. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
September 14, 2017, 10:55:38 AM
Theres just only way to earn more money and ensure success in trading industry that is to have patience at everytime and be knowledgable through it  and just trade what you feel you can profit onto.And in spreading your business patience is needed also
I don't think that patience is the only thing that is needed for you to have a successful way to earn money. Because there are many skills involve that can make you earn money in a certain way. Like in trading, you really don't need patience here as all you need is skills in technical analysis so that you know the movement of the price, because even if you have patience to hold your altcoins and Bitcoins but the price will still go down your patience will be put into waste.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
September 14, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
Theres just only way to earn more money and ensure success in trading industry that is to have patience at everytime and be knowledgable through it  and just trade what you feel you can profit onto.And in spreading your business patience is needed also
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 10:31:25 AM
There are several opportunities and ways to earn money, one is by working, another by investing and the other is by trading. The traditional way is by working or providing services to other in exchange of monetary amount, the downside is that you will only be dependent on your salary to survive but the risk are low. While the business minded individuals mostly choose by trading and investing. The reason is that they are aiming higher but the problem is its much riskier compared to just working as an individual since just one wrong decision will lead you to loose everything that you invested in.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
September 14, 2017, 08:43:45 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
If we want to make more money we have to focus in realjob and we need to use our own effort to meke it approve,and then if we want to do partime we have to do bitcoin for double our money.
It is right point and I am agree with it that having some other job along with bitcoin is very important to run your life with ease bitcoin is the source of income for a lot of people. According to me hard work is very important to be succeeding in your business. Bitcoin is the best source of income for me. There are a lot of ways to increase your income as trading and investment is better source of money.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 06:48:21 AM
first you must find a job to do. then you will manage to get income. no work no money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
September 13, 2017, 06:38:50 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

Trade and business is a fickle beast. What maybe in trend or in use today maynot be the case tomorrow. As such you should always be aware of what is happening around you and you should always calue experience to be the best teacher more than anything. You can ask counsel and afvice but the bottomline would always be to trust your guts and to take a swim
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
September 13, 2017, 06:03:37 AM
We can make more money by means trading, joining signature campaign, working online with bitcoins earning etc. In order to succeed in trading you have to read and learn first its technique and understand. In order to make your business bigger maybe you have to join group chat.

With trading cryptocurrencies, you should capitalize on news - what I meant by this is that you should not be carried away by news instead make it a way to earn more. Example, when you see news that gives fear to people that having certain coin, chances are the price of it will go down - now it is your turn to buy as much as you can when people are fearful. When the market stabilizes, you just have handsome profit to play with Smiley
Haha! This is how experts are earning in crypto world. They take advantages of others mistakes when they do panic selling. Many people bought bitcoins when people were dumping them in fear of Segwit and they these cunning people have enjoyed magnificent profits. Sharp people earn in smart ways.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 13, 2017, 03:56:38 AM
you need to have skill and products so that can get moeny and increase it
There a lot of ways to make money. You use your professional skills to make money online by freelancing or by pursuing some job in your related field. Besides this you can also make money by investing in bit coins when their prices are low and selling them when prices are too much high so that you can have some profit over them.
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
September 13, 2017, 03:43:09 AM
First you need to pursue to get high rank and join the signature campaign when you join a signature campaign . Give your 24/7 time and be active . And repeat again
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
September 13, 2017, 03:30:46 AM
For my opinion,first you need to pursue to get high rank and join the signature campaign when you join a signature campaign . Give your 24/7 time and be active . That's the way to earn a lot of money .
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
September 13, 2017, 03:19:30 AM
The best way to earn more money is to start earning money. By gaining experience you will grow as a trader and investor. You might lose some money at first but you will later down the road you will learn what to look for in a trade or investment opportunity.
That is so true if you are likely to work in bitcoins and want to earn money from it. Yes there are campaigns, mining, trading, investing and much more. You only have to get your mind accept this business and start working on it. It is easy, much more to yield you at the end.
Activity: 212
September 12, 2017, 08:29:33 AM

Study and learn.  The first step to be successful in trade and business.  Aside from that you need to do research and get some successful people as referrence and mimic their strategy.  It works for them there is a big possibility that it will work for you, but of course always make your decision according to your current status.

Get a job and add many side jobs.
If you have enough knowledge about investing or many ways of earning here maybe its possible for a person to make enough money that he want. Because how can you earn so much money if you only know is that taking bitcoins in the faucets. Its better for you to know about investing because i think the income there is so high than joining in a signature campaign.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 07:39:46 AM
just by posting like this. also you can trade with goods but only if you know what you'r doing. And maybe go find a job. that's probably the simplest way to make some money, Don't just try to make money with bitcoin.
Activity: 201
September 12, 2017, 07:33:19 AM
by having a job... making more job..businesses and additional part time business..like bitcoins... power
Activity: 28
September 12, 2017, 07:26:48 AM
How to make more money? With the use of bitcoin? Well in my case i usually playing gambling with bitcoin and my winnings that got from it i usually invest it on gambling, in my friends business and buying bitcoin is also investing on it because bitcoin price is always changing and in more cases it has tend to be raise more than the price today.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 12, 2017, 06:56:40 AM
Keep working and improving our skills is the thing we have to do, if we have time then taking S2 or S3 courses at night will make the future better, because education, titles and skills will make money come to us.
Activity: 51
September 12, 2017, 04:52:07 AM
we can make more money if we do many things at a time like trading , investing, posting, and also havong a regulr job. Because having those works can make us more dedicated. More works, more earnings. Just like in this forum. You will join in the campaign and you can get your wages if you do all the task you have to do.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 04:50:52 AM
We can make more money by saving it or investing it in mutual funds or banks.One more way is by earning bitcoins.It is the safest and fastest way to earn money.
Maybe the fastest but sure not the safest, you only are safe when you invest in banks but you won't be profitable
as investing in bitcoin. It's ours to decide and for me I would choose investing my money in bitcoin all day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 04:37:20 AM
We can make more money by saving it or investing it in mutual funds or banks.One more way is by earning bitcoins.It is the safest and fastest way to earn money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 12, 2017, 03:15:15 AM
you need to have skill and products so that can get moeny and increase it
Exactly! Having sill is the foremost thing for anyone to make out more money. I think it is not a very big deal to make out more money, it all depends on what you are good at.

You just need to make the best use of your abilities at the right place and at the right time. You need to work a little hard and things will be in your favor.

After you have done your due diligence and working hard, you must make a way to create a system so that you can replicate it and scale it by hiring someone to work it out for you and therefore freeing your time and at the same time earning you more money.
Pages:
Jump to: