Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we make more money? - page 40. (Read 85448 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 03, 2017, 04:07:22 PM
To earn more you need to work more, applying all your talent, mind and strength. And this does not apply to the fact that you have to tear between three jobs, you need to focus on one, but one that will bring you maximum pleasure and income.
Exactly, “Hard work is the key to success”. I think apart from job, you need to look for such sort of means which can help you out in earning more. And in the present age, there is no best option other than BTC trading and investment. All you need is to learn about it first.

Everyone works hard but no one becomes rich with hard work and if you want to become rich then you need to work smart and not hard and smart investments will make you rich in future and if you are smart enough then you will invest your money in bitcoins to become rich in future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
September 03, 2017, 04:04:32 PM
To earn more you need to work more, applying all your talent, mind and strength. And this does not apply to the fact that you have to tear between three jobs, you need to focus on one, but one that will bring you maximum pleasure and income.
Exactly, “Hard work is the key to success”. I think apart from job, you need to look for such sort of means which can help you out in earning more. And in the present age, there is no best option other than BTC trading and investment. All you need is to learn about it first.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 03, 2017, 08:14:36 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

I don't know what are the things to do to succeed in trading because I can't say that I'm a successful trader because I have done mistakes before but I learned that trading with emotion can't bring you to nothing, just think logically and be wise in choosing coins as there are hundreds of altcoins. And lastly know how to read the graph so we can know what coins should be hold in short or in long term.
It is alright if you made a lot of mistakes because that is an indication that you are trying hard to do trading and to earn money in trading and because of it you can learn different lesson from your mistake and you don't need to worry for those mistakes because those are part of the game and you need to treat those mistakes as a lesson and don't make it as a big deal.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
September 03, 2017, 07:11:52 AM
What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

I don't know what are the things to do to succeed in trading because I can't say that I'm a successful trader because I have done mistakes before but I learned that trading with emotion can't bring you to nothing, just think logically and be wise in choosing coins as there are hundreds of altcoins. And lastly know how to read the graph so we can know what coins should be hold in short or in long term.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 03, 2017, 07:11:00 AM
for me the best way to increase your money or to have more money in trading all you need is to wait, waiting or patience in trading makes you rich and take more profit than your investment, and i will get all the opportunity that will came and take some money in there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
September 03, 2017, 06:53:38 AM
In the modern world, with the help of investment in crypto-currencies, we can earn more money. You just need to hold coins and wait for the price to rise so that you can get a good profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 06:44:07 AM
you can learn the science of trading before entering the market so you do not lose your money or bitcoin. actually bitcoin trading is very easy. not as hard as forex trading .. you are just waiting for the price to go up or down. with easy technique .. sell at the time of expensive and buy at a cheap time. you will get a lot of money if doing that.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
September 03, 2017, 06:30:25 AM
The best way to earn money is by providing any services that you can offer like web developing, designing, writing good content etc. But one need to take action to earn good amount of money. If you are lazy then you won't earn anything and will waste time also.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2017, 06:13:40 AM
Easiest way to earn money is through bitcoin.In today's world bitcoin is being compared to the USD so we can imagine its growing value n strength.Moreover it is also safe and secure and fastest way to earn money
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 05:33:57 AM
Improve skills we already have. Thats easiest way to make more money. Fill your free time by learning something new, about business opportunities. Watch opportunity, will help you get more than you think.
I think the best way is long term investment. You need good information for this strategy, you can just simply buy a bitcoin and keep holding them for a long time , by just doing that you can gain more money.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 03:42:30 AM
Well I think to be a succeed in investing you should always be calm and never allow your feelings get in your way,And keep in mind what they say don't set all your egg's in just a single basket.And also buying and selling will take time and energy so you need to really study it and also the best way for me to learn is by encounter.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
September 01, 2017, 03:46:19 PM
If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
Are you asking that how to add some more money even though you are earning coming from this? Since many people are making money out  of this,  they also want to add some more and they need to found some way to do it.
Activity: 84
September 01, 2017, 02:33:57 PM
We can make more money by bitcoin as it the safest and fastest way to earn more money quickly and since it is developing at a very fast rate it will give a larger return
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 01, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
I know that I need to work hard. And I need to budget my money. I will have the diligence to work in bitcoin to earn allot of money.i think bitcoin will help us to be succes in the future

Right. Bitcoin is a tool that we can use to go to that spot we wanted to be ever since. If you want to get rich, bitcoin can give you a lot of chances to do so. And it reay doesn't take a lot. Invest time and effort to learn the things that can make you rich because its abundant in crypto.
Activity: 174
September 01, 2017, 05:54:45 AM
I know that I need to work hard. And I need to budget my money. I will have the diligence to work in bitcoin to earn allot of money.i think bitcoin will help us to be succes in the future
Activity: 238
September 01, 2017, 01:43:46 AM
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
August 31, 2017, 11:28:03 PM
We can make more money if we have a job. First you do is to find a job like bitcoin. Second dedicate your self on what you doing be serious making money is not a joke just do your best and you will earn more money. In bitcoin so many strategy you can do like (investing , trading and more). For me best is investing because if you invest your money for example in bitcoin company your money will become more because bitcoin is so very popular and more people use bitcoin and the currency bitcoin is still increasing that is a good sign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 31, 2017, 05:55:49 PM
I believe we can make more money by simply looking for a job or a task and work on it.  Aside from that trading and holding Bitcoin also give us more money due to the price of bitcoin increasing.  If you have guts you can play gambling games but just a reminder you have a bigger chance to lose all your money.

This seems a logical answer, but does not answer the essential question. I am convinced that you can live well and enjoy a good lifestyle through trading without the need to look for extra work.

I personally have achieved it through trading in other financial markets and I must recognize that the characteristics of the altcoins market make it very different from the the other markets, so even a person experienced in trading like me can face serious difficulties to make consistent gains in the altcoin trading, but certainly worth a try.
Activity: 329
AGATE
August 31, 2017, 05:38:17 PM
by invest or mining to earn lot money  and trade it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
August 31, 2017, 05:05:29 PM
I believe we can make more money by simply looking for a job or a task and work on it.  Aside from that trading and holding Bitcoin also give us more money due to the price of bitcoin increasing.  If you have guts you can play gambling games but just a reminder you have a bigger chance to lose all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: